[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: death march.jpg (726KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
death march.jpg
726KB, 1800x1350px
I never thought I’d say this about any anime/manga/LN ever, but Death March desperately needs at least one tsundere to get angry with and punch the hero. The female knight Satou saves falls for him immediately, and the three slaves he adopts are all fairly meek and do anything he says. There needs to be at least SOME opposition to the hero if only to make things interesting.
>>
>wanting tsunderes where there aren't any
Fuck no the comfy is the point.
>>
Is that pizza with elf bride out yet?
>>
I need more reincarnated into animal series, all with level up systems of course.

>shark
>octopus
>ant
>mosquito
>japanese wasp
>>
>>153094104
It'll probably be shit.
>>
dude is level 300

probably has max charisma.
>>
>>153094683
You forgot Sir Bearington
>>
>>153094683
>shark
Killer whale
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4842df/
>>
>>153095744
Free Willy?
>>
>>153093785
Kill mutants.
>>
>>153093785
I am so tired of isekai harem bullshit.
>>
>>153093785
i want Liza to drool over my meat
>>
The dude has maximum stats in that setting.
His charisma and charm are maxed out, and moreover, he already, in-canon, maxed out his leadership,speechcraft and discussion skills.

He literally cant fuck up or have the kind of mistakes that allow tsunderes to exist.

He has olympian level gymnast skills, and can activate abilities that suppress fear , awkwardness and more.

The story really is about a perfect demi-god walking around on random adventures and eating food. He doesnt want to be a main character.
>>
>>153097848
>The story really is about a perfect demi-god walking around on random adventures and eating food.
Why not just play Skyrim with dev console enabled?
>>
>>153097848
There's nothing wrong with that, if you don't level up you'll just get killed by a random bandit or rapefag.
>>
Does it matter? DM is shitty isekai anyway. Go read some interesting ones, like Tales of the Reincarnated Lord
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.