[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: God_Hand_Apostles.jpg (1MB, 1642x951px) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand_Apostles.jpg
1MB, 1642x951px
Name 1 (ONE) way Guts can defeat Griffith and his cronies. Seriously, he bled so much just to defeat one of them and his so called special armor only fucks him up beyond recognition. I just want him to enter a healing capsule and sleep for a year. He's more bruises than a man at this point.
>>
Stabbing them.

When he fought the dragon apostle, he was unconscious inside the suit which was on autopilot and still did more damage than anyone ever had.
>>
>>153092079
>Desperate attention whoring
Were your parents THAT uninterested in you ?
>>
>>153092079
Magic support.
I think that's why the author surrounded him by magic users and put him in contact with magic forces: supernatural power is the only way to fight supernatural power.
>>
>>153092191
And remember how he ended up after that? Guts bled and was in a coma for a week.
>>
remember what skull knight did to his sword picture gutts doing that

and he's totally getting some sort of magic buff on elfisland
>>
>>153092805
Skull Knight can only do that cuz he's been swallowing a shit ton of Behelit. Can't imagine Guts soing the same.
>>
>>153092079
>his so called special armor fucks him up beyond recognition

Is that why the art changed? Berserk armor is overpowered, it changed the entire world even more than Griffith.
>>
File: 1449695797068.jpg (62KB, 985x942px) Image search: [Google]
1449695797068.jpg
62KB, 985x942px
>>153093407
it turns everyone eventually too moe to fight
>>
>>153093255
Maybe he'll mash the Count's Behelit into a paste and spread it on his sword.
>>
File: keeki.png (277KB, 849x476px) Image search: [Google]
keeki.png
277KB, 849x476px
>Guts dips his sword in skully
>wa la
>>
>>153092805
>Guts shoving his gigantic sword down his throat

Good luck with that
>>
>>153092079
Go berserk.

Duh, it's in the fucking title.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.