[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Chi Chi thinks being smart enough to make money is more important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

If Chi Chi thinks being smart enough to make money is more important than training hard to be a demi-god, why doesn't she just have Goku go SSB and rob banks? Nobody on earth (or even the Universe for that matter, besides Beerus of course) could touch him.
>>
>>153070638
It is about having a respectable job. Goku is a jobless bum and has no status to show off.
>>
>>153070638
She wants her grand children to have a grandpa to look up to, a productive member of society that's well respected for his dedication. It's not about the money, it's about the reputation.
>>
>>153070638
You're forgetting the whole japan/china culture aspect.

Goku could conquer the world, have piles of gold, whatever.But she wants Goku to be a respectable partner, someone respected in society and liked- and who earns money.

To her, Goku's a kid , a bum who earns no money of his hobby.
>>
>>153070771
He's dedicated to competitive martial arts. That's a perfectly respectable career choice given that he excels in the field.
>>
>>153070841
She wants him to make a living that doesn't involve violence and aggression. Farming is both physically active and beneficial to communities, as seen in today's episode where Goku is renowned for his crops.
>>
>>153070908
She is ashamed of him.
That's why she bitches him out and forbids him to fly in public, treats super saiyans like delinquents, and cares more about what people will think of his job than whether or not it brings money.

Goku could be almost as rich as Satan if he stayed in competitive martial arts, and he'd be adored worldwide as a hero and savior.
But yeah, being a fucking turnip farmer is so much better.

The worst part is DBZ had her grow beyond that and progress as a character, only to have Super backpedal on that because naggy bitches are sooooo funny.
>>
Chichi a bitchi. Goku is already respected by the only one that matters, Zeno.
>>
>>153070993
Goku has outgrown earth, martial arts there would be unfair to earthlings and unrewarding to Goku.
>>
>>153070638
how about chichi just tells bulma to give her some reparations since gohan saved the world from cell
>>
>>153070839
All of that is invalided by having saved the universe multiple times
>>
>>153070993
>>153070908
>Falls in love with kid because he's strong
>Falls in love with him even more when he beats you up in a tournament then proposes to you mid-match

>waaaa why is my husband a martial artist waaaaaaa
what a bitch
>>
>>153071287
So? It's not like he enjoys being a turnip farmer considering how hard he tries to get out of it, and he'd pretty much only have to do it once every few years to be set for money.

>>153071334
The sons don't actually have huge money issues. Chichi is just being a bitch.
>>
>>153071334

His world savings are invalidated by putting the fate of the 12 universes at stake after proposing to Zeno the universal tournament idea.
>>
Chichi has always just been the worst. From the start of Dragon Ball onwards. Plus Mr. satan gave then a ton of money and somehow she keeps telling him to go work when she's the only one in charge of the money to begin with? The only thing Goku requires is food...and I guess repairs to be done when he breaks things...but other than that? What more does she want? She married Goku for no other reason than that marriage promise and the fact that he was strong. And the guy has saved the world multiple times, has two multi-billionaires as friends and is also friends with literal gods. But that's apparently not enough. Nope. Farming take precedence. Honeslty, I was hoping that someone would shut her up like Gohan did after the Saiyan Saga. Except have it stick.
>>
Reminder that Goku has never kissed ChiChi, not even during sex
>>
>>153072107
She's awful so it's understandable that the thought never crossed his mind
>>
>Goku starts a martial arts school
calling it
>>
>Huurrr Why doesn't Superman rob a bank even though HE CAN
>>
>>153072348
Superman didn't have a nagging cunt wife that told him to make more money.
>>
>>153070638
Why not make goku open a dojo?
>>
>>153070638
nice chichis, chi chi
>>
>>153072107
I don't care what anyone says, I refuse to believe this to be true
>>
>>153071090
Isn't Goku respected everywhere except Earth? The Frieza army doesn't come near Earth because they're afraid of Goku, Majin Buu was an Eldritch abomination and everyone knows Goku was the one who defeated (via genkidama but nobody care about the little details), the Milky Way king was so impressed by his strength and wits at martial arts that he congratulated him and on the movies Kaio-sama always call Goku to take care of intergalactic bad guys (not canon but still).
>>
>>153073130
They kissed after goku woke up during the android/cell saga.
>>
>>153073313
Even on earth he'd be hugely respected if he cared to show his face. The Dog King remembers he saved the world from Piccolo, he just hasn't seen him since he was like 14.
>>
>>153074324
>>153073130
Reminder that Goku didn't know Bulma was pregnant and thought she was fat.

More proof that Goku's kids are probably test tube babies Chichi had briefs grow in one of the spare vats he has when he's not making new wives.
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (37KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
37KB, 479x349px
>>153070638
>>
>>153074743
I think Goku would get instantly bored with fame and adulation. He just want to train and fight. He could became a world hero at age 14 but he just didn't give a shit
>>
>>153075001
The point is he can have as much respect as he wants and the only reason he doesn't is he doesn't care for it.

Chichi a shit.
>>
>>153074792
He knows what pregnancy is faggot. He just didn't realize it at the beginning.
>>
>>153076304
He didn't "realize it" until bulma spelled it out for him. Goku never saw his wife pregnant.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.