[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was teleusis Experiments Serial Experiments Lain, for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: autistic.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.png
179KB, 1024x946px
So I was teleusis Experiments Serial Experiments Lain, for the first time on the internet (or more as THE WIRED haha) and it to me ue enech a ture enhancemence of the Viewing Experience Lain. Its fike i ware spotching in the Wired IN ACTUALITAD and really Makes me relage for Lain's experiance and entitudes.

Now am Become Actually IN the Wired (hehe) i'ts have a Much Fuller undastuding of the teleprogram. Setial Expeticients Lain is the show abuot Lain, the menangerie Chacheter whose wish to deliver only the Finest Pizza yet World ware't wready for hit... sutun. The WIRED is concated thru the Lainbrain which wokes a Mainframe for Every Single Humanbaing to Intecontect in Same faction the Jungian Uncolle? Well the MetaSoschemial poteptry of the InterWider stants to me much Clarely now becase I ware there IN ACTUALITAD.

The Watch imporoved its untastuding to me even more from entrading the Wired for my first time views: The Bare Suite? Makes Me sense now. Intedet loves Animals and Lain ware the Suite as Loves by the Intedet/WIRED she the Cute Animal Suite. The Alain Chrischen? Well Chrischen for birth on the INEDET. ON the WIRED. and its all to me clarety acause I WARE THERE.

Inparticularly came the Chorus System, many such Intelligent Lines delivered by Communial Members, such like Fruuf whose sends:
"wow im not really sure what i watched what i watched has but anyone noticed dominues end the semichora or less deliverence from pizza. Instead of 30 now they takes anyone before 30-50 minutia justs for simpel orders such as 3 or 4 lager pizza. I'm am #donewithdominos now its a #pizzahutslut."
Now Its like im really There on the Show its Wired technograms for the people by the people to the ends of discution of Only The Best Pizza.

Great Tepetiton. Glad I've Undastud now.

Thoughts?
>>
>>153069370
Uhhh if you do not understand what Orr who lain (Serial Experiments) is supposed to represent then don't even bother posting. You obviously do not realize the connection between the other and LAIN along with Lain. If you are so inclined to learn more then please do your proper research because it is clear that you are UNKNOWN.
>>
>>153069370
Holy shit shut the fuck up about this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a life you fucking autist.
>>
File: 1469821781570.jpg (172KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1469821781570.jpg
172KB, 1104x1104px
>>153069370
>>
phoneposters should be banned
>>
File: autistic.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
>>153069776
uHHHH well you See don't undastud YOU SELF. Acause I ware THERE (In to WIRED (to Internet (Net (Nets Mades of Wires so Lets Just Simple -- WIRED)))) IN ACTUALIDAD so has ture compecapon of THE Entire Pantomime SEL OnLine. Ware ware you? Ware ware da ze st of you HUH? ? ?! It ware ME, and FIRST HAND PIZZA DEVILRY. Dod't even COMPECE wint me.

Try Again - san.
>>
File: 1484799445333.jpg (108KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484799445333.jpg
108KB, 685x600px
>>153070181
>three weeks
lurk more
>>
>>153071721
I can't tell if your response is part of the joke or not at this point.
>>
File: 1434079951093.jpg (352KB, 1000x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1434079951093.jpg
352KB, 1000x1364px
>>153069370
THE FULL MOON'S UNFATHOMABLE light-path–mid-May midnight in some State that starts with “I,” so two-dimensional it can scarcely be said to possess any geography at all–the beams so urgent & tangible you must draw the shades in order to think in words. No question of writing to Wild Children. They think in images–prose is for them a code not yet fully digested & ossified, just as for us never fully trusted.

You may write about them, so that others who have lost the silver chain may follow. Or write for them, making of STORY & EMBLEM a process of seduction into your own paleolithic memories, a barbaric enticement to liberty (chaos as CHAOS understands it).

For this otherworld species or “third sex,” les enfants sauvages, fancy & Imagination are still undifferentiated. Unbridled PLAY: at one & the same time the source of our Art & of all the race's rarest eros.

To embrace disorder both as wellspring of style & voluptuous storehouse, a fundamental of our alien & occult civilization, our conspiratorial esthetic, our lunatic espionage–this is the action (let's face it) either of an artist of some sort, or of a ten- or thirteen-year-old.

Children whose clarified senses betray them into a brilliant sorcery of beautiful pleasure reflect something feral & smutty in the nature of reality itself: natural ontological anarchists, angels of chaos–their gestures & body odors broadcast around them a jungle of presence, a forest of prescience complete with snakes, ninja weapons, turtles, futuristic shamanism, incredible mess, piss, ghosts, sunlight, jerking off, birds' nests & eggs–gleeful aggression against the groan-ups of those Lower Planes so powerless to englobe either destructive epiphanies or creation in the form of antics fragile but sharp enough to slice moonlight.

And yet the denizens of these inferior jerkwater dimensions truly believe they control the destinies of Wild Children...
>>
>>153071742
I can't tell if YOUR response is part of the joke or not at this point.
>>
Shit are we all the MEME?
>>
>>153070342
Let Me reiterate someTHING that you don't seem to understand. It is IN port ant that you are aware that you are unknowing of the facts of LAIN. LAIN(lain(serial Experiments) ) is eSSENTIALLY a metaphysical deconstruction of reality as it is known to the phantasmal effigy. True story of LAIN is a story of OS as life and life as systematic construct. You CLEARly do not See the significance of the nuances of LAIN OR lain but it may be true in the future that you see the reality of LAIN IF you are wishing and willing to research.
>>
>>153073308
No! !

LET me let Ratiate YOU, whose seams not undastud. Let it honest man, you k CALCITRAT teleproma but not for Lanc of eticence. SIlesian Exempitends Lain's Mapu Chapuche Kenial Sepulcheral's Leonard, Setial Eticent Lain's Lain lain is Lain's aliniture the Chapuche RAPRESENETS NOT THE DENOCUTION of RALIDAD as you STATE but A MATAPHOR for ANISCHERALISM and the SOSCHEMIAL ETICENTS OF how indifferentials context to 1 and other and Laim's expent Lain is the Contextualizer Repenteced through the IRED.

I NOW ALL about your Little conceptuations you hold on so deer but Om TELL you 1ce and Ice for the 1ce Time: Seteial Expetinents Lain's A TELEGRAM's woth of SOSCHEMIAL COCUMENTARY, discution of Eusoschiety emcompassed wholly by Digital Taims using LAN as the KEY natarive ALLEGUIES to expute this SIMPLE theme. And YOU think you get this? Its So Wrong it Hurts! !

Its Much Like Odeting Pizza - Red on the outside skin middle red on the inside (the Blood) is just like Setial Enitcent's Lain, Lain's bloody lain on the telupro time and time again. Exicate to Blood to me Mr. Samarsatas.

Exicate. to. Blood.
>>
File: 1262238548939.jpg (92KB, 450x661px) Image search: [Google]
1262238548939.jpg
92KB, 450x661px
Daily reminder that the Knights were inspired in 1976.
do you love me?
>>
There's anything more pointless and repetitive than Lain threads? We get at least one every day and nothing of value is ever discussed. I think this say much about the show and its fanbase
>>
>>153069370
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
Hey guys I want to lick Lain's feet.
>>
>>153075076
I I I l \ \\/vv u u u
>>
File: 1280252456040.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1280252456040.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>153075236
you don't seem to understand

Lain fandom is practically a religion

>>153075902
Does this mean you understand what I said about song and verse?
>>
File: lain-001.jpg (869KB, 1521x1107px) Image search: [Google]
lain-001.jpg
869KB, 1521x1107px
>>153075236
>nothing of value is ever discussed
to be fair it's really fucking hard to get a serious discussion of Lain going that isn't either memeposting or newbs asking for opinions on what happened in the anime

For instance, if I tell you that lately I've realized that Lain (anime version) is a near perfect embodiment of an ideal being according to the tenets of Stoic philosophy*, will you respond to me?

* - the anime is all about a rational being grappling with questions of impulse, action, and assent and determining that everything is ultimately deterministic, and learning to refuse to worry about things that are outside the control of her will
>>
>>153069370
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>153075992
what who crusadesr? ??
>>
bear
>>
>>153075992
?? ? whose sott thern cruss sadres K nights? Rights?
>>
File: 1475557355288.jpg (326KB, 1200x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475557355288.jpg
326KB, 1200x748px
And you don't seem to understand
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.