[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: fB1hV.jpg (122KB, 624x700px) Image search: [Google]
fB1hV.jpg
122KB, 624x700px
what's with wormslutfags always blaming the shadow that killed all the people when based Kirei literally tells you that it was actually wormslut who did that

"You have changed, Matou Sakura. I see, your darkness was one of the qualities to adapt."
"Yes, I've changed. I'm not the old Matou Sakura. That weak girl doesn't exist anymore.
...Yes. Everyone tormented me until now. So I'm just getting back at them. The me who sat there and endured is gone."
She laughs.
Double personality.
The original Matou Sakura disappeared, and the other personality surfaced.
That's the only logical reason for her change.
But...
"―――What are you talking about? You don't need to hide it, Matou Sakura."
The priest quickly denies it.
"Eh――――What do you mean?"
"I said there's no need to hide it.
You are not another personality. You were swallowed by the mud and have become addicted to violence, but you are still Matou Sakura. You don't need to prepare another personality to excuse yourself."
Her face stiffens.
He's absolutely right.
The girl grits her teeth and glares back at the priest.
>>
>>153066484
This made Sakura the best girl. Saber is nothing compared to her, Saber is a shallow character and her backstory is trivial. Her stickler to justice, chivalry and morality was plain annoying and cringey to see. Even Saber in F/Z was too disgusting to watch.

Rin on the other hand is an annoying tsundere. Despite being involved in Sakura's story, she proved nothing to offer and it showed how really weak she was.
>>
File: C33e_PiWEAA4fD9.jpg (144KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C33e_PiWEAA4fD9.jpg
144KB, 900x1200px
>>153066484

She's my favorite.
>>
>>153066859
Why disgusting?
>Saber in fsn
Muh tasty shirou's cook
I know how to please a man
Waah lion doll kawaii
>saber in zero
Much more serious character with determination to win the holy grail.
A great tragic king who wants to redo her past.
A prideful king of knight with unbroken honor.
>>
File: 1427883173500.gif (16KB, 175x237px) Image search: [Google]
1427883173500.gif
16KB, 175x237px
>>153066484
To me, Sakura was probably the most boring because her defining character traits are being a clingy, insecure bitch, rape, cooking and suffering. Suffering alone doesn't make a interesting character, specially in Sakura's case. Sakura isn't smart like Rin, doesn't have a strong moral code like Saber, isn't mischievous or creepy like Illya, she doesn't have any particular trait to her personality that makes her interesting like the rest of the female cast. Just suffering and being a horny housewife. I don't particularly hate her, but I don't consider her worthy of having her own route, I mean those +30 hours could have been spent on a better character.

Also, Shirou, who was already pretty insufferable by himself, turns into a retarded white knight around her, so it kinda sucks too.

>>153066859
I also thought Saber was boring, but even Rin struggling between killing Sakura and act like a typical magus in HF was much more interesting than "Sakura-is-suffering-and-wants-to-fuck part #28746"
>>
If I reminder correctly, the shadow was connected to Sakura. It's affecting her mind and body and it feeds off her thoughts and feelings. This is not conscious though, like if you started murdering women in your sleep because of your feelings of bitterness and loneliness. Like that but you're connected to the literal embodiment of evil.

What Kirei is talking about is after Sakura stops resisting evil, gives in and is relishing flexing her muscles, she tries to dissociate herself from her former weak and passive self while also trying to absolve herself of responsibility for what she's going. Kirei tells her that's bullshit and she's the same old Sakura, only she's the bully now.
>>
>>153068820
*she's doing
>>
>>153066484
The shadow or the corruption of the Holy Grail influenced her and removed her morality. So basically wormfags are correct. In the scene, Sakura claims that the she had two personalities, the older one is gone. Kirei disputed that Sakura is still Sakura only with the mud removing her morality, she become addicted to violence and she had no other personality to begin with.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.