[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its true that the BD version of Cross Ange is more censored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BT4UQLo.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BT4UQLo.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
Its true that the BD version of Cross Ange is more censored than the TV version?
>>
>>153060783
Yes.
Also introduces new QUALITY frames
>>
>>153060957
Why/how fuck?
>>
>>153061480
Fukuda and the director are idiots. That's why.
>>
>>153060783
No. There's only one still frame where they added more censoring, and they removed the fog/darkness elsewhere. But there's nothing under it.
>>
Cross Ange is the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>153061539
You mean the higher execs of Sunrise.
>>
No, but there was nothing to censor because they didn't actually draw any nipples on the boobs. Basically a middle finger to people who bought the BDs.
>>
>>153061832
I wouldn't be surprised if there is an almost robotic Sunrise exec in charge of "fixing" shows seeing how other Sunrise shows get changed into something more "traditional" or "marketable" during their second seasons.
>>
>>153061891
I still can't believe that the average a user can't comprehend the reason behind buying first press bds. It's not what you get.
Even then there were plenty of extras that justified the purchase and the covers are made gorgeously.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.