[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this kid tries to ignite the candles fucking over and over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: AoNofuckyou.png (2MB, 1707x969px) Image search: [Google]
AoNofuckyou.png
2MB, 1707x969px
So this kid tries to ignite the candles fucking over and over on the god damn roof for all the world to see, then they all make a big fucking deal about him being the son of satan with the blue flames later in the episode
How the fuck did they not notice? Why is this show so shit?
>>
>1707x969
What's with that resolution?
>>
>>153054616
I mean, I'm in my house almost 24/7 and I don't fucking know what birds do on my roof, maybe one of them is the son of satan and is igniting candles up there, but I don't know anon.

Any way, the show is indeed shit adn boring.
>>
File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>blue exorcist thread
finally
>>
Someone told the author there's no way she could write the most generic shounen manga of all time.

And then she went and did it, the absolute madwoman!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.