[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Drei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: r006.jpg (182KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
r006.jpg
182KB, 800x1149px
New chapter is finally out.
>>
>>153041990
Ok, why the fuck Ciel from god eater is here?
>>
File: r005.jpg (157KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
r005.jpg
157KB, 800x1149px
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 297x496px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 297x496px
>>153042106
Literally pic related but with long blond hair
>>
File: 1350069420221.png (117KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1350069420221.png
117KB, 482x484px
>entire HGW was actually a ruse and just a tool for their real objective which is even better then some ultimate human construct
>motherfucking pandora's box
>simply censored information thousands of years in the past so nobody from that universe could figure it out
>only hole in their plans was the accidental use of the actual holy grail which they didn't actually care about
>entire thing even makes sense within nasuverse
FUCKING AWESOME. God damn that motherfucker Darius does not disappoint, I can't wait to see where this crazy ride goes next.
>>
>>153043545
So was hiding Pandora box the reason why the world is dying?
>>
>>153041990
I am confused, according to rin, pandora closed the box before hope could get out, wasn't it suppose to get out to give strength to humanity to fight despair?
>>
File: Type-VENUS and Godo.jpg (177KB, 805x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Type-VENUS and Godo.jpg
177KB, 805x1165px
>>153043868
Still unknown I think. The world being destined for an end and humanity attempting to survive beyond the natural end of the world is not a new think to FKL at all, it goes back to Angel Notes, hell also Tsukihime or ancient Nasu in general even. That's what the Atlas Institute is about, the founder used Laplace's Demon to predict the end of the world and Atlas is devoted to preventing it. There may be some tie-in there too for all we know.

From what we've heard so far author is drawing heavily on the future shown in Notes albeit in a mahou shoujo (nasu style but still) alternate universe. The world's destined end due to lifespan may be similar or at least common across all nasu universes, hard to say if it's something unique here or not. Differences in past events may only affect how humanity succeeds or fails at dealing with it and what methods, if any, they have open to them.
>>
>Ainsworths going full Patriots
Kojima was right once more.
>>
>>153044124
Ok, i reread the thing and it syas hope reined in the box, what the fuck?
>>
>>153044124
Rin flat out says the legends are somewhat confused and it's hard for anyone modern to say what ACTUALLY happened for real during the Age of the Gods, merely that they legends tend to have some basis also the gods were total assholes. The important thing is that there was a creation of divine class magic as that item, and it's something she theorizes that someone in the mindset of a magus given the goal and techniques she's seen them possess might go after, and it'd certainly fit what they themselves have seen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.