[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read up on this and now they're on a fucking boat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (46KB, 230x363px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
46KB, 230x363px
I just read up on this and now they're on a fucking boat. Meanwhile chapters come slow as fuck. Just end me now.
>>
Pariston is trash.
>>
I wanna see a fucking Leorio fight already. He's my guy.
>>
File: GODDAMMITTOGASHI.gif (2MB, 429x237px) Image search: [Google]
GODDAMMITTOGASHI.gif
2MB, 429x237px
>>153029998
Welcome to hiatusxHiatus Faggot. Grab a seat. It's going to be a long ride. Togashi is in a contest with Miura to see who can stay on a boat the longest.
>>
>>153030849
At least I have about 60+ episodes of the anime left. Is the '90s one worth checking out?
>>
Its like pottery
>>
Just do what I'm going to do, put it hold and then reread it in 10 years when the current arc will hopefully be over.
>>
File: 1435398564882.jpg (3MB, 2333x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1435398564882.jpg
3MB, 2333x3000px
>>153030942
Yeah, even if you watched and enjoyed 2011. People often mention the direction, art and atmosphere as being 1999's strong points, but because '99 doesn't cover as much of the story it can afford to place more emphasis on different story beats than 2011 does so it's worth the watch just for a different perspective. Case in point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E7GQ4LT1zQ
https://youtu.be/xB8U2My9pcg?t=391

Also if you like Kurapika it's a must because the director is a massive Kurapikafag.
>>
>>153032469
Kurapika is alright. I prefer Leorio and Gon out of the main crew.
>>
>>153032522
Also I'm still a bit miffed that Gon's nen ability isn't an enhanced fishing pole.
>>
File: 1449877045334.png (774KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449877045334.png
774KB, 900x900px
>>153032522
I remember Leorio in particular gets some much needed focus in the early parts of 99. Shame that best boy doesn't get all the love he deserves.
>>
>>153032618
Also some things were handled awfully in the 2011 one. Like the testing door.

>Manga shows that they can each open it by themselves, with Leorio being able to open the most doors
>2011 shows they need all 3 helping just to open the first
>Get to heavens arena and Killua says to Gon "Oh you can open the door so this is cake for you"
>>
>>153032588
It seemed so obvious that was what was gonna happen but nope rock, paper, scissors. Still a cool concept.
>>
>>153030849
>HxH has the most frequent hiatuses only second to Berserk
>The story later also involves boat travel

Only God or Togashi himself could set up this coincidence
>>
>>153030806
Well leorio can't fight against strong opponents right now since he only just awakened his nen recently.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.