[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Characters we can all agree are shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Boruto_Uzumaki.png (846KB, 1450x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto_Uzumaki.png
846KB, 1450x1034px
Mary Sue piece of trash. Nobody with an IQ above a rat will even look at this shit. How can you respect an anime where all the characters are god-powered off the bat?
>>
>Mary Sue
>God powered

Maybe you should actually watch it? He's slightly above average, definitively not god powered, the villain laments how despite having power Naruto cannot pass it on to his son, and the entire movie is about his character flaws being quite flawed.

He's like Kakashi, if Kakashi had horrible daddy issues and spoiled slightly. He's not godmode, he's just somewhat talented, but really not grand scale. Final attack was all Naruto's.
>>
>>153028427

If you dont think Boruto is a Mary Sue youre an idiot. He is literally First World Problems the son who learned powers that took Naruto years to master in just a few weeks. Stupid writing
>>
File: Rei.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Remember when Nurutu was not allowed on /a/?
>>
>>153028692
You just described EVERY Naruto character. Even Naruto who was depicted as a dumbass managed to reinvent the Rasengan in a week which Jiraya and Minato tried and failed to do for their entire lifetimes.
>>
>>153028692
Not having a infinite power fox in your belly makes it easier to learn finesse i guess.
The Fourth was very talented aswell, and Naruto probably would have been considered that aswell without the fox.
>>
The fact that people still care about this series
>>
>>153029113
Anon you can't defend bad writing criticisms using examples within the manga itself to justify them.
>>
Apparently, the fucking kid's a genius with a heavy/healthy chakra pool, he's not lazy, and prefers to work hard and study and has a family that can teach him and is the son of the President.

He's literally everything Naruto wasnt.
He got EVERYTHING to start off. When the OG Naruto series began, the Kyuubi was an uncontrollable, dangerous piece of shit that hated him, and ruined his chakra control.

The kid's just not interesting for me.
"Blessed rich kid has genius talent and overpowered genetics and great teachers AND works hard and succeeds?"

FUCKING HOLD THE PHONE, SHOCKING.
>>
>>153029592
Are you retarded? Boruto started out as a talented, but lazy, unmotivated shit that wanted to take the easy way out of everything and assumed he could just stay winning without putting in any effort.

He's completely different than what you just described.
>>
>>153028230
OP here, posted wrong pic
>>
File: 5118401kira.h1[1].jpg (14KB, 544x302px) Image search: [Google]
5118401kira.h1[1].jpg
14KB, 544x302px
>>153028230
I was so glad when this autistic shit died. The autistic screeches make it extra delicious
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.