[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a series about gay kids playing sports >add top tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

>make a series about gay kids playing sports
>add top tier girls that will be completely ignored

why does this happen every single time?
>>
File: kiyoko.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kiyoko.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>153024174
i'd never ignore kiyoko
>>
Need to keep them around for the male audience old enough to recognize the gay
>>
>>153024174
>gay kids

Except they all worship Kiyoko like goddess and Yu would tap Ryu's sister if given a chance
>>
File: Viva La Chest Wrap.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Viva La Chest Wrap.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I know it's just shitposting, but Haikyuu isn't remotely gay. There's pretty much no homobait, and it's a bunch of guys being awesome bros with great sports play and team dynamics. The guys are all pretty much attracted to girls, even though the show doesn't have real romance. And the one time they do ship, it's between the male team captain and the girls' team captain.

The fanbase has a lot of fujos, and they can be as degenerate as they want, but that doesn't make the show gay. It's basically a great sports show with no homosexual shit, and the authors and anime creators just add hot girls on top, so that should be appreciated. Given what the show is, there was no need for Yachi, but she was added and made the show even better. They even give us that really hot teacher from time to time, and I don't believe she's really in the manga at all. The only thing I am sad about is the lack of Nee-san after the last anime arc.
>>
File: saeko nee san.jpg (425KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
saeko nee san.jpg
425KB, 750x1000px
>>153024174
>>
>>153024174
>add top tier girls
The fujos need someone to self insert to.
>>
File: Hungover Nee-san.webm (777KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hungover Nee-san.webm
777KB, 1280x720px
>>153026058

I want to fuck that Nee-san.
>>
File: saeko the savior.webm (3MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
saeko the savior.webm
3MB, 1200x674px
>>153026105
>>
>>153024174
best oneechan
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.