[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: zetman-3.jpg (1MB, 4270x3011px) Image search: [Google]
zetman-3.jpg
1MB, 4270x3011px
What went wrong
>>
I read like 15 volumes, then the TLs stopped, then the anime was one of the most butchered adaptations I've ever seen, and finally I forgot about it.
Did it shit the bed in the end? It felt like it was starting to drag on too much by the time I stopped.
>>
It lost sight of everything that made it interesting in the beginning and substitued it with forced drama and derivative shit
Also delays
>>
>>153004917
How many fucking volumes did they take to give him the zetman powers in full? Fuck this
>>
DUDE HUGE ORGY WITH HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS AND CLONES OF ONE GUY LMAO
>>
>>153003881

Nothing. This is a manga that accomplished exactly what it set out to accomplish: It's a superhero origin story. The whole point of the manga is to put Jin in a position where a standard dark toku series would begin.

The one problem is that this was super decompressed. Like, the anime had a lot of questionable decisions, but the plot could be compressed quite easily into twelve episodes.
>>
File: Zetman_v04c042p032.png (169KB, 839x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zetman_v04c042p032.png
169KB, 839x1200px
>>153006035
Don't forget about the death traps
>>
File: Zetman_v04c042p033.png (300KB, 839x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zetman_v04c042p033.png
300KB, 839x1200px
>>153006377
>>
>>153003881
Last volume says "To be continued in Season 2"
>>
everything, the first episode was probably the worst piece of shit i'd seen in years

then i watched pupa
>>
>>153006631
>the first episode
Manga is pretty great.
>>
>>153003881
Bleach tier pacing with a slow translation group to boot.
>>
When's the second part starting?
>>
>>153003881
The anime censored the TITS!!!!!
>>
I wish evil_genius would finish it already. Not like they have any Berserk to translate instead.
>>
They should have just killed Justicefag, I lost interest with the author's idea of having him live but memory wiping him so he wouldn't kill himself for murdering his own mother.
>>
>>153003881
everything after the first volume
>>
What made the first arc so good?
>>
>>153007219
I don't know, after a certain point I felt like the suffering that was inflicted on Jin became too much, like it passed a reasonable threshold.
>>
>>153006400
POMF!
>>
>>153007219
The premise and execution.
>>
looks gay as fuck
>>
File: Zetman_01_030.jpg (130KB, 728x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Zetman_01_030.jpg
130KB, 728x1035px
>>153007219
Shota Jin
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.