[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

I hate this faggot
>>
>>153000596
Stop posting on 4chan Guts.
>>
File: 001.png (154KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
154KB, 499x499px
>>153000596
Still asspained after all these years eh, Guts?
>>
>>153000596
griffith did nothing wrong
>>
Hated him immensely after the eclipse but as time went on I started to like him again
>>
File: 1477503217560.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477503217560.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>153000596
He has a very punch-able face.
>>
File: Griffith-Berserk.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith-Berserk.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
Don't say those things 'bout our boi griffith
>>
>>153000596
Why? You never had any dream?
>>
File: neat.png (190KB, 499x455px) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
190KB, 499x455px
He is the actual hero, Guts is just a lovable retard trying to get revenge because he got NTR'd by the pretty boy of the show.

Griffith is trying to create a perfect world, while Guts is being selfish and thoughtless. Who is really the hero? So what if a generation will suffer under the transformation, all future generations will serve the beloved god-king Griffith in his utopia.

Stay fucking common Griffith haters...
>>
File: 1469823572730.png (47KB, 281x245px) Image search: [Google]
1469823572730.png
47KB, 281x245px
>>
File: remorseful dude.png (92KB, 422x326px) Image search: [Google]
remorseful dude.png
92KB, 422x326px
>>153006165
>>
File: faggotass monsters.png (367KB, 791x554px) Image search: [Google]
faggotass monsters.png
367KB, 791x554px
>>153006016
>>
>>153001260
>willingly had sex with old men
>>
>>153006016
>perfect world
>imposing your own views
>handling demons

Also, best character incoming.
>>
File: 81336.jpg (93KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
81336.jpg
93KB, 225x350px
>tfw you fall in love with a manga character
>>
>>153006327
>>153006578
All those monsters are the creation of mankinds own twisted psyche. The result of primal fear and endless generations of struggle and despair.

Griffith is taking control of the situation, and ridding the world of the need for words like demon or monster. He is redeeming the irredeemable and severing humanity from it's troubled past. He is literally usurping the hivemind of horror and becoming a benevolent god to replace the swirling ball of hatred, misery, and confusion that currently wears that title.

Griffith is a righteous god that struggled from the depths of humanity to bring light to a suffering world of darkness.

Also Fabreeze is pretty cute
>>
>>153000596
I did the first time I went through Berserk too, but he's far more relatable in revisits.

His only real flaw was not realizing how important Guts was too him until it was too late and not being able to accept his normal human imperfections. He just (foolishly) thought his dream was so lofty he had to transcend his humanity to attain it and was unforgiving of himself whenever he wavered in that belief.
>>
>>153006821
He's making people co-exist with literal human eating demons. This discussion is obviously kind of subjective because we're talking about fantasy, but the demon's nature is to kill and eat humans. They have no remorse. Those kinds of creatures are not meant to live with humans.

>>153006925
The very fact that Griffith thought himself superior to those that loved him already made him a fucking douche, regardless of his dream and intentions.
>>
File: no remorse.png (202KB, 537x860px) Image search: [Google]
no remorse.png
202KB, 537x860px
>>153006976
It should be obvious by now that Griffiths new band of the hawks is changing the nature of demons. The ones that refuse to change, will simply be pruned like all others who stand in the way of his dream.
Regardless of their nature, and prospects for redemption, they have no choice but to accept Griffiths wishes.
They are his tools, same as everybody else(maybe with the exception of Guts who will surely ruin everything at some point).

Speaking of remorse, i present the following pic as evidence, that humans are no different.
>>
>>153006578
They live in a world ruled by demons. The only way to make the world better is by stealing the God Hand's power. People being good and noble can't make the world better, in that setting. But someone willing to become a monster actually can. And Guts lets Griffith not only become a part of God Hand and heal the world, but he can make sure Guts hates him enough to destroy them all as well, and free the world from them. Griffith is literally a savior on a tier higher than anything in any actual religion, because he actually damns himself to save others. He doesn't just suffer a bit then escape to heaven. He will never get to live in the world he made for everyone else, but still is willing to go that far for it. That's how much he actually loves the world.
>>
>>153006976
> The very fact that Griffith thought himself superior to those that loved him already made him a fucking douche, regardless of his dream and intentions.

Eh, it's more complicated than that imo. I think he was more trying to convince himself of a sense of superiority that he didn't REALLY believe when it came to the likes of Guts & Casca at least.

Like, when he's talking to Charlotte about "a friend is an equal" he believes it, but doesn't really mean it (if that makes sense). Like, if he'd known Guts was there, he would have been like "Except for you, dude! You know its different with us."

He's just one of those people that is so focused on their goal that they think they can't afford distractions and emotional attachments are perceived as very dangerous potential distractions. Having dealt with that type in life, yeah, they are douchey, but its more about being misguided than malignant.
>>
>>153000596
>pleases old men for money

he's a fag
>>
Raping Casca was really the only inexcusable thing he did. The rest of the Band of the Hawk signed on to sacrifice themselves for him, and in the end, that's what they did.
>>
>>153008827
Should we expect a new chapter around April? I want to see what Casca makes of everything that's happened to her. I also want to see her and Schierke hold hands and smile.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.