[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grittiest story you can write that still features a scene where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 14113.jpg (4KB, 200x108px) Image search: [Google]
14113.jpg
4KB, 200x108px
Grittiest story you can write that still features a scene where a sexy anime girl get stuck sinking in a gigantic gooey marshmallow edition.

Also, remember to only funpost, don't let those lurking writers get any ideas...
>>
>>152996551
A BOY!
>>
File: Sudok-Ai.jpg (12KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
Sudok-Ai.jpg
12KB, 236x172px
>>152996551
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

However, he is never able to reach her again as the phone number will just reach a random alternative reality version of his crush. No matter how many times he repeats the call, he cannot reach the version who loves him back nor any other version that likes him in any way. Being unable to reach the only person ever to requite his feelings, he sinks into depression. He repeats the attempt over and over for weeks, but eventually, he cannot afford to pay his telecommunication bills and his phone is cut off.

He is then confronted by the deus ex machina again. He is told that, in the infinite amount of parallel universes, there is only one with a version of his crush that loves him in it. In all other universes they both exist in and meet at least once, he loves her hopelessly.

His love is literally stronger than reality, as this is infinitely improbable. Realising that his love for her is the strongest force in the multiverse, but also that hers is the weakest, the hero is overcome with despair. As the last gesture of kindness, the deus ex machine leaves him a gun with a single bullet in it...
>>
This thread never stood a chance
>>
>>152997385
I think the writers really did kill the spirit of these.

Oh well, we'll always have keit-ai
>>
File: Door Punch.jpg (1MB, 2924x2152px) Image search: [Google]
Door Punch.jpg
1MB, 2924x2152px
>>152997474
We need a new copypasta.
>>
>>152997353
That's.... actually pretty dark.
>>
>>152997474
What do you mean?
>>
>>152998337
People taking it seriously, using these threads to get feedback on their shitty fanfiction.
The thread is better if everybody is taking the piss
>>
>>152998337
I meant no one really posts anymore cause industry people lurk this board.
>>
>>152998395
Rather write whole story for myself and keep it on my HD than write it here, since no one gives a shit nor reads.
>>
>>152998023
It's the theme of the thread.
>>
File: 1457297846380.jpg (57KB, 960x567px) Image search: [Google]
1457297846380.jpg
57KB, 960x567px
>>152997353
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

However, he is never able to reach her again as the phone number will just reach a random alternative reality version of his crush. No matter how many times he repeats the call, he cannot reach the version who loves him back nor any other version that likes him in any way. Being unable to reach the only person ever to requite his feelings, he sinks into depression. He repeats the attempt over and over for weeks, but eventually, he cannot afford to pay his telecommunication bills and his phone is cut off.

He is then confronted by the deus ex machina again. He is told that, in the infinite amount of parallel universes, there is only one with a version of his crush that loves him in it. In all other universes they both exist in and meet at least once, he loves her hopelessly.

Angered by the unfairness that he is assigned ot a universe where his crush shall never return his feelings he uses the deus ex machina to travel to the universe and kill the version of himself there, replacing the murdered version so he can live happily ever after.

However he is not the only one who has this plan and finds himself having to defend himself from other versions trying to murder him and take his place.

cont.
>>
>>152997353
Already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit%E6%84%9B-%E5%A5%89%E6%96%87-x-%E8%81%96%E5%AD%90
>>
>>152998861
As time goes on MC changes, horrified by the first murder he commits but slowly reaching Yagami levels of serial killer (minus the book and add knives, ropes and whatever he can find), even killing people who just get in his way or annoy him. Eventually he is foiled by another version of himself who reveals to crush what MC is and has become resulting in MC being exposed and chased by the police. Cursing the version of himself that defeated him, the universe, crush and most of all the deus ex he is cornered and rather then being taken alive he goes for the phone, police opening fire thinking he is going for a gun.

As the MC bleeds out next to the open phone he curses himself as all he wanted was crush to love him. The phone dials a number and MC wakes up in a dark alley, wounded but not dead. As he awakens he hears a man scream and witnesses a murder. The murdered is crush, in this one she is a killer just like MC. Thus MC is granted his wish, a version of crush who could love him for the monster he has become.
>>
File: 1367845766068.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1367845766068.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>152997353
>>
>>152998813
>only reading half the instructions
>>
Bandit King

Due to Globalisation of Corporations and their power grabbing, corporations ran the world after the fall of the government. However, due to mass rebellion, they soon fell too and hundreds of years later, the world is now run by factions of bandits.
With Bandit Warlords ruling giant mega cities in a strange mix of futurism and fantasy with giant monsters lurking outside the mega cities.
All Bandits in power have special abilities and powers that represent more magic than science.

The story would focus on the journey of two best friends and their Journey to becoming the Bandit King. The leader of all factions and cities. The strongest, and the one with the most power.
Basically Naruto and One Piece mixed in one. Except with Sasuke shit. Just bros on cool bro adventures.
Also lots of cool fur clothing and bandit looking stuff.
I was basing it on The Reward here;
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkAYze6ae18

They spot a random whore get eaten by a giant slime monster at one time. But nothing ever happens from it, and the girl goes her own way later on. The entire scene lasts a total of 1 minute maximum.

One of the episodes will involve a guy who meets a girl from another dimension with a phone.
>>
>>152998374
>People taking it seriously, using these threads to get feedback on their shitty fanfiction.
And I was just thinking about posting mine. Fuck you too, anon.
>>
File: kiminonawa.jpg (105KB, 680x998px) Image search: [Google]
kiminonawa.jpg
105KB, 680x998px
>>152997353
>>152998861
>>152998970
What are you doing to my favorite anime? Also, why can't I find Keit-ai on kissanime?
>>
>>152998374
Let them have their fun too. These threads are always a good exercise in creativity regardless.

By the by, I'm not the only who comes up with a new one every thread right?
>>
>>153000000
who got the get?
>>
>>153001668
I write short stories for fun, amd spend a lot of time on /sfg/
I've posted some of my more anime-ish ideas in these threads before.
>>
>>152996551
Aww, wait, I love lurking on these threads to get good writing ideas!
>>
In a futuristic imperial society, the people of the unified world have adopted a strange new form of criminal rehabilitation that they acquired from an alien culture beyond their solar system that they call the "White Goop".

The White Goop is a materialized collection of memories that very slowly ingests the memories of beings thrown into it and replaces them with idealized retakes of the originals. The safety of those that undergo the treatment is guaranteed as the goop nourishes and even repairs their bodies during the weeks the process takes. Criminals who go in come out changed mentally and physically with fresh new giddy life experiences of a non-existent reality that benefit both the individual and society.

However, not everyone is so taken by the apparent efficiency and "humaneness" of the procedure. More than a few people are horrified by existential aspect of its results but they cannot speak out against the method itself for fear that they would be sent to experience the goop firsthand.

One young girl finds herself caught in the middle of a massive media circus when her sister becomes the first person with no prior criminal record to voluntarily enter the goop to permanently put all doubts to rest. The girl's misgivings about the process mount as she watches the sister she grew up with disappear before her piece by piece. She attempts to convince her to stop over the weeks that follow but the end of it, she no longer sees her sister in the newly baptized goop advocate.

The event sparks change in society and in the girl. As the majority pushes for extending the practice to lawful citizens, she joins up with a group of radicals determined to put an end to the practice. Knowing perfectly well that she will not come out of this clean and innocent, the girl prepares herself for hell to prevent a heaven she does not want.

I call this one "White Matters".
>>
>>152996551
A girl falls in love with a boy. She's rather bold and confesses directly. The boy is taken aback but agrees to go out with her. The next day, they wake up in each other's bodies only to find that their true selves are acting normal and unaware of the other's confession.

Deus ex machina (tm) contacts them and tells them they must make themselves fall in love with them using the other's body in order to understand the TRUE NATURE OF LOVE. They can communicate via their mobile phones, and do so to continue living the other's life somewhat "normally" while trying to pursue their goal. Hijinks ensue.
>>
>>152996551
A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he develops an obsession with her. He begins stalking her everywhere, going as far as obtaining her phone number and sending her anonymous messages of encouragement and affection.

Naturally the girl is pretty spooked, but doesn't tell her parents. One night, her home is attacked by members of an organized crime syndicate. They kill her as revenge for something her father did, and he is unable to confess to the police. The boy is aware of this crime and the family's inability to seek justice after receiving a text from the girl's phone timestamped minutes after her death. He discovers the message was sent by her sister, who he teams up with in order to secretly investigate the crime and track down the murderer who killed his crush. They slowly fall in lust with each other while being dragged into the gritty underworld of the Yakuza and other criminal activities.
>>
Yeah, you better keep pretending to be retarded, or I'm going to steal that idea you don't have the talent to write and make A MILLION DOLLARS with it! Who knows, maybe Tattun will make an anime of it too and you get no credit!
>>
>>152996551
>a scene where a sexy anime girl get stuck sinking in a gigantic gooey marshmallow edition
A faggot with a very specific fetish attempts to make a thread to get people to come up with fap material for him. However, all he gets are alternate dimensions and cell phones.
>>
>>153004830
>t. projecting fetishist
>>
>>153004830

I'm surprised there's not a version of Keit Ai combined with the marshmallow goo.
>>
>>152996578
FALLS IN LOVE!
>>
>>153004830

Imagine if the original Keit-Ai poster was a guy with a fetish for interdimensional cuckolding. He would be a genius.
>>
File: 1465197778281.jpg (184KB, 1012x1768px) Image search: [Google]
1465197778281.jpg
184KB, 1012x1768px
>>153005361
>>
>>152998861

You know, I always thought that the concept of a murderer who wants to kill a more successfull alternate self would be a cool idea for a novel or something like that. Infinite murderers just make it better.
>>
>>153005323
Marshmallow-like goo is the material bridging dimensions.
>>
Totally unusual MC gets trucked and goes to hell. It isn't such a terrible place, Lucifer is a tsundere angel girl who is in hell only because she won't dare to speak with God again. Most of the punishments are very vainilla, and consist mostly of unwanted transformations, like being a frog or a bat or being made of chocolate which is irresistible for people.

MC isn't that bad and his body is considered pathethic enough so he keeps his form. He eventually gets an harem of girls who are really reincarnated versions of some of the most violent people in history, and also other demons, which he slowly realizes is a subtle punishment.

Also, the weather in Hell is depending on Lucifer's mood. When she blushes or gets flustered/embarrassed, that causes Hell's traditional flames and sulfur rains.
>>
>>152998374
>People taking it seriously, using these threads to get feedback on their shitty fanfiction.
Maybe during its golden age but hardly anybody gives feedback anymore, people are better off making those outlandish greentext threads to get feedback on their ideas.
>>
A sequel to Saint Young Men, but adding Mohammed to the trio. He has white hair and is grumpy all the time, is afraid of women and wants to call a Jihad over every little thing, like Jesus forgetting to take out the trash.

You could also add a Jewish prophet if you want.
>>
>>152998374
If it's not based in an existing fictional work then its not fanfiction, just sketch fiction.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.