[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Should I keep going with TG:re?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: b010.jpg (243KB, 728x1163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b010.jpg
243KB, 728x1163px
I left off a few months ago on this exact page because I was bored, I just couldn't keep going. Should I keep reading? I remember everything. But I just don't know if it's worth my time.
>>
>>152984196
You stopped just in time honestly, continue from here and you'll never be able see the series the same way again.
>>
I'd say yes.

Things have been pretty slow paced though. Ishida seems to be builing up to something, and I thought that something would be dealed with in the current arc, but now that we're a few chapters in I still don't see were things are going.

The best way to enjoy the series is read it in chunks.
>>
>>152984970
Why? Does something bad in particular happen? The story goes to shit? What is it, anon?
>>
>>152984991
How important is this build-up? Is it as important as the reveal of the one eyed owl? I remember Furuta was planning on doing something, and I remember the reveal of the whole thing behind the Washuu family. But nothing really important.
>>
>>152984991
>The best way to enjoy the series is read it in chunks.
I feel like with Rue's low approval rating it'd be better to wait until a good bit of the next arc is available so you don't get stuck with a bad taste in your mouth if you end up disliking it. I don't really want to say something as broad as "everyone" hates Rue, but there's only like 2 total posts per tg thread that like it and it's usually just for (you)s
>>
>>152985560
I read all Tg and then Tg:re nonstop until I catched up, I'm not really a manga or anime fan, I just read Fire Punch and Onepunch-man. And in the past I watched some anime but not a lot, you know what I mean?
>>
>>152984991
>The best way to enjoy the series is read it in chunks.
This. It's slow as fuck when you're reading week by week but once you marathon it through, you can keep up with the details. I really hate how Ishida now does several things going on all at once instead of having two events happening simultaneously like it did in TG (both from Amon and Kaneki's perspective).
>>
>>152985655
That's why I dropped it. I was just tired of that
>>
>>152985485
>The story goes to shit? What is it, anon?
Yes, it's so bad no one even brings up how rough Cochlea is because it was completely over shadowed
>>
>>152984196
>mangafox
End yourself.
>>
>>152985751
Tell me one thing, anon. Has the whole Mutsuki (The non-binary character that killed cats and kept their toungs, and then fucked up Torso, just saying if I got the name wrong) deal gone to its climax? I remember it going in circles.

Also; Listen to this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1ZQcbSvdU&index=56
I love it
>>
>>152985800
Calm your tits I know how cancerous is Mangafox, it's just the first website that appeared when I looked up "Tokyo Ghoul:re" since I used to use it a while ago.
>>
File: 1455857362352.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455857362352.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>152985841
>The non-binary character
>Also; Listen to this shit
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1ZQcbSvdU&index=56 [Embed]
>I love it
>>
>>152985924
I don't get it. How's that supposed to be a bait?
>>
>>152985971
Besides the obvious Mutsuki is a girlcanonly stated by her to Saiko
>>
>>152986156
I forgot. I stated in my first post that I haven't read a single page in MONTHS, how do you expect me to remember that shit.
I say non-binary because I remember that Mutsuki is a girl who wanted to be a guy or pretend to be a guy, for reasons I OBVIOUSLY don't remember.
>>
>>152986219
The >he meme has been around for years man.
>>
>>152986271
I'm not in the TG fandom, I just read it b/c a friend asked me to and I felt like it
Also, read >>152985635
>>
>>152984196
read it and judge by yourself if you don't like it then stop i personally think it's good
>>
At this point, its pretty much the new "bleach". You might as well stick around and keep reading the shit show
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.