[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, let's write an anime and then randomly jumble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 2000px-Studio_Shaft.svg.png (78KB, 2000x686px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Studio_Shaft.svg.png
78KB, 2000x686px
Hey guys, let's write an anime and then randomly jumble up the episodes so the story makes no sense as it is presented and our viewers have to read through pages and pages of wikipedia articles to figure out what the fuck is going on!

Yeah, it'll be great!
>>
>>152982171
Are you me?
>>
Translation: I'm a fucking moron who can't understand a simple plot. I don't like Monogatari because Nisio respecting his audience's intelligence means that everything flies over my head. Because I'm such a fucking moron I'm attributing one show to all of Shaft's works even though they're just following what the original author wrote.
>>
File: Kyoto_Animation_logo.svg.png (37KB, 1280x159px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoto_Animation_logo.svg.png
37KB, 1280x159px
Hey guys let's singlehandedly save anime with our unique stories, amazing art, and seemingly endless budget while being berated by unintelligent fans who prefer the same rehashed garbage written and drawn by 45 year old men who never graduated high school! We'll subsist on leftovers we fish out of the trashcan if it means we can stuff our bellies and live for just one more day. It's okay that we're judged more harshly than any other animation studio and treated like dog shit because we believe in ourselves and our work. Even though we spend so much time on stories and illustrations it's okay for fans to call our work shit while they praise things like monogarbage and madoshit!

Yeah, it'll be great!
>>
File: 1476579192136.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476579192136.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>152982171
name three shaft series that do this. go ahead, i'll wait.

different parts of monogatari do not count as more than one series.
>>
>>152982453
name three kyoani shows from the last decade that didnt have cute girls or a high school setting.

i fucking dare you.
>>
>>152982537
>not liking cute girls
>>
File: haruhi-006.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi-006.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
>>152982171
>>
File: 1485527993633.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485527993633.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>152982593
i never said that, maid dragon is one of my favorite shows this season

my point is that people who defend kyoani seem to be blind to the fact that they make the same kind of shows over and over - cutesy SOL stuff or high school drama/comedies, or some combination of the two. every studio has its own "forte" and i dont think its a bad thing, but people need to see the holes in their arguments. dont call shaft or madhouse or trigger one trick ponies that get all the fame and credit when your favorite studio is just as or more guilty of the same thing
>>
>>152982755
Ok I can agree to that. They are trying something new this season and next season.
>>
>>152982981
word, and i hope its good enough to justify more of the same from them in the future. original anime are not common enough these days
>>
>>152982171
Literally what? Did you only watch Mekakucity or something?
>>
I liked Arakawa Under The Bridge.

I mean, unless it's a company like KyoAni which deals almost exclusively in the same setting/type of story year after year, you should judge their series more by the author itself and not the studio overall. If you dislike Nisio's shit, then avoid Nisio's shit instead of branding the entire company's catalog with him.
>>
>>152982171
who are you quoting
>>
Shaft is so dull and samey. There's only so many Monogatari clones one could take.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.