[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fumetsu No Anata E / To You, The Immortal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Fushi.png (280KB, 1047x724px) Image search: [Google]
Fushi.png
280KB, 1047x724px
Chapter 11: One With Whom To Travel
http://sensescans.com/reader/read/to_you_the_immortal/en/0/11/page/1
>>
neat-o
>>
>>152981625
There goes the village then.
>>
Does anyone know how popular this manga is in Japan? It doesn't seem to get much interest on American sites despite being by the same mangaka of Koe no katachi
>>
>>152981790
First volume is doing average, not that great.
>>
>>152981875
I bought the first volume myself. it was really cheap but it's kind of cute
>>
Pretty good chapter, I think the other anons reading this was almost accurate about on how it went this chapter.Not all were dead though.Pretty crazy with that girl, I thought she got skinned half of her body and pretty much a corpse when they are leaving. Another time skip on the immortal wandering to another advance civilization maybe? It doesnt have to be a big ass leap.
>>
Since it's confirmed Fushi can transform into the spirit bear like from the first cover, i wonder what he is going to do as a turtle, cow, and bird
>>
>>152982256
Turtle and cow doesnt seem to be safe in the wild, maybe if he got a human take him as a pet or keeping him for a while, before getting sold or slaughter.
>>
>>152982327
The cow route sounds comfy if they go to a farming village setting. not sure how the author could make an aquatic creature interesting but i have hope
>>
>>152982466
>starts comfy
>whispers of neighbouring village getting raid going around the village
>raided
>family he got attached to was caught and to be sold as slaves
>follows the raiders
>raiders think its nothing
>rape cow transformation
>>
So this is basically Fire Punch but without the absurdist comedy?
>>
>>152982955
No.
>>
File: 021.png (334KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
334KB, 1114x1600px
Why can't things just always go well?

Also, Parona best girl.
>>
>>152983861
Its a journey of an immortal achieving humanity, tragedies cant be avoided, they can live long happy but that would bore the readers with loads of chapters I guess.
>>
File: 020.png (104KB, 957x436px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
104KB, 957x436px
> her whole nose is gone
jesus christ girl wear a mask
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (158KB, 844x316px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
158KB, 844x316px
>>152984655
She still has a nose, it's just fubar
>>
>>152984517
Well there's only two stories with this premise so we can't be certain that it's necessary.
>>
>>152984982
Its a new manga, though I dont know in what magazine its on. Having a long arc taking on chapters might get it axed due to reader retention/popularity, a comfy short arc of him learning that its not all sad goodbyes could work.
>>
another cheap drama
just like koe no katachi
>>
>>152985157
mangaka's previous work wasn't exactly roses and rainbows either
>>
>>152985157
only wsj has a hardon for canning series
>>
>>152983861
She's going to get fucked over along with her village.
>>
>>152985355
>>152985404
Ah, good to hear this then, I'm in this for the long haul, immortal(s) living through the ages finding something is my weakness, having a frenemy with similar power is a bonus.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.