[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that there's a secret ending locked away in some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (27KB, 380x570px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
27KB, 380x570px
Is it true that there's a secret ending locked away in some museum in Japan?
>>
>>152980927
Is that like the anime equivalent of Walt Disney's head being cryogenically frozen?
>>
>>152981816
Yes except it's actually false.
>>
>>152980927
Yeah, Chihiro turns into Totoro and goes and strangles Satsuki and Mei's mom at the hospital
>>
>>152980927
and what do you believe this ending entails, anon?
>>
>>152981942
Nice try Miyazaki.
>>
>>152982022
Chihiro dies
>>
there was some faggot on reddit saying that he worked on the dub team for this and that the original ending was a lot different and that ghibli changed it due to pressure from disney. i don't believe it tho since he had no proof.
>>
>>152983758

What he's talking about is the fact that Chihiro doesn't remember her location.

The Nips think that when you're spirited away like that, you grow emotionally, but forget your dream in a sense.

In America, its the opposite, you remember your dream, and you grow from the memory, not the experience.

Puts one more final in an even wilder context now that I think about it.
>>
>>152983758
>ghibli changed it due to pressure from disney
bull fucking shit
Why would Miyazaki change any thing for disney?
>>
>>152983866
Because Disney was responsible for the making and distribution of the dub
>>
>>152984549
Yet, that doesn't means too much. If it was for Disney, The Wind Rises wouldn't had tobacco.
>>
>>152980927
That's ending where JK Chihiro met Haku again but didn't remember his name.
Kimi no Na Wa?
>>
Test
>>
Yes, Chihiro falls off Haku while flying and dies.
>>
>>152984633
>>152984549
>>152983866
This discussion makes me wonder what it would've been like if Funi dubbed Ghibli movies. I feel like every dubber has a different style and approach, and I usually enjoy Funi the most, at least in more recent times.
>>
>>152985024
I heard of that too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.