[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo thread. Best love triangle here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 0011-029.jpg (239KB, 765x1100px) Image search: [Google]
0011-029.jpg
239KB, 765x1100px
Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo thread.
Best love triangle here.
>>
File: Image163.jpg (76KB, 595x510px) Image search: [Google]
Image163.jpg
76KB, 595x510px
>>
File: Image142.jpg (52KB, 562x674px) Image search: [Google]
Image142.jpg
52KB, 562x674px
Canno draws really cute girls.
>>
>>152965822
Love triangles are always shit. No exceptions.
>>
>>152966738
Thanks for the valuable input (only a cretin would believe that).
>>
>>152966899
>2 posters in this thread
Hah.
And no, they're shit because it means the author is too stupid to progress a relationship without forcing other relationships in the way. And yes, you have shit taste for liking them.
>>
File: 1426357417743.png (114KB, 311x438px) Image search: [Google]
1426357417743.png
114KB, 311x438px
>>152967010
>>2 posters in this thread
>Hah.
Am I supposed to force other people to discuss this manga, mister genius?
You're only other poster who started posting in the thread (and for some petty fucking reason) and you probanly don't even read this.
Not even going to bother with the rest of your post and the usual ''you have shit taste/no you have shit taste''-
>>
>>152967266
Yeah, it's not even worth talking to you. You can't even quote correctly. And no, you factually have shit taste for liking things that serve no purpose in a plot other than forcing development. I also like the irony in you calling me an idiot while being so stupid you can't even quote right.
>>
File: 0021-029.png (303KB, 506x536px) Image search: [Google]
0021-029.png
303KB, 506x536px
>>152967442
Moving the goalposts to quoting right while being the idiot who misused the quote fucntion in the first place with his ''2 posters in this thread'' post.
Amazing, have a cute Itsuki.
>>
>>152967563
No, the problem is you have multiple posts in your thread before anyone else posts. You're so fucking stupid and entitled. I also did not move goal posts, you should stop being an idiot and yelling buzz words. I also did not misuse the quote function. I quoted the state of your thread. The most hilarious part about this is you rather cry about your thread being a pathetic failure than address something that actually has to do with anime/manga. e.g. elements like love triangles. You made this thread with the sole intention of having a hug box where everyone agrees with you.
>>
File: 1475778932559.jpg (57KB, 394x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475778932559.jpg
57KB, 394x352px
>>152967735
>No, the problem is you have multiple posts in your thread before anyone else posts
Holy fucking god man, you can't even make TWO fucking posts in a thread anymore without having some mongoloid whine about this kind of shit.
Thanks for the poster count, mootles.
>your thread being a pathetic failure
Failure? Just how in the flying fuck do you see threads here on this imageboard?
If a thread dies because there's no interest in discussing this series now I can just wait for another thread about it or make another one in the future.
No biggie for me.
>You made this thread with the sole intention of having a hug box where everyone agrees with you.
More like I just wanted to talk about a manga that I just finished reading abut instead I got caught in some meta conversation shit with a child because I used the words love triange in the OP.
>>
>>152968171
No, you can't. Stop being a newshit. Also clear you're new because you can't even quote.
Your thread would be long dead if you didn't bump it. Because I've used sage for every post. And yes, you are clearly crying about your thread, because it's all you want to talk about. You literally refuse to address anything else.
And no, you clearly don't want to discuss manga at all, look at how you keep getting told to address the issue of love triangles and you out right refuse to do it.
>>
File: 14208870639662.jpg (59KB, 470x583px) Image search: [Google]
14208870639662.jpg
59KB, 470x583px
>>152968365
Just fucking stop posting already, mothefucker.
I'm saging, too.
Let it die and go pestering some other thread.
>>
>>152968509
Why would I stop posting when you are in the wrong? You made a thread. You freaked out when someone mentioned something you didn't like. You refused to let it go or even address it for that matter, and instead focused on meta shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.