[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree that Mikan should be the main focus of the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-02-02 07.41.05.jpg (160KB, 445x465px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-02 07.41.05.jpg
160KB, 445x465px
We can all agree that Mikan should be the main focus of the next part of the To Love-ru manga.
>>
>>152955406
>We can all agree that Mikan should be the main focus of the next part of the To Love-ru manga.
Can we?

I don't.

Your move.
>>
File: Ringo.jpg (27KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo.jpg
27KB, 316x400px
>>152955406
Mikan's mom should
>>
File: 1426234777518.jpg (2MB, 1809x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1426234777518.jpg
2MB, 1809x1300px
I want more Yui
>>
Sticking it in Mikan's poop hole
>>
>>152955642
the eye-shot we got was her poopy hole right?
>>
What if she develops the same powers as her brother and starts accidentally sucking guys' dicks?
>>
>>152955406
She's only so smug because she knows she can't lose.
>>
>>152955406
I think Momo should be the star of the next To-Love-Ru installment.
>>
>>152955770
She would have to be sexually repressed and high on teenage hormones for that.
>>
>>152957177
Rito's Problems started when a 10 dropped naked into his bathtub and started living with him.

He had barely overcome his fear of speaking to women and now a hot lass started living and occasionally sleeping in the same bed with him.

Such Blueballing is not healthy.
>>
>>152955406
Is that Nemesis in Mikan disguise?
>>
>>152955406
anyone still have the pic of Mikan's smug evolution? I think this one should be added to it.
>>
>>152955406
Anything but Momo, Haruna and Nana.
>>
>>152955406
Okay look we all know Mikan was a smug bastard back when the series started.
We know she was turned off at first by Rito's shenanigans.
But lately she's been open to bathing with her onii-chan even without excuses like guarding against Momo.
What does this mean?

It means the smug seductress is teasing Rito about the law Nemesis proclaimed at school and she's hiding her sadness behind it because SHE CAN'T JOIN IN.

Literally everyone is at Rito's high school except her.
>>
>Light comes after When Darkness ends.
Obviously TLR wont end after darkness.
What is Yabuki's plot next?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.