[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who think Sasuke is evil need to remember that he experienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Sasukekun.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sasukekun.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
People who think Sasuke is evil need to remember that he experienced his family's death 200,000 times when he was only eight years old. He could have easily turned out a lot worse.
>>
The light novels only cemented how much of a terrible brother Itachi is. He uses Tsukyomi on his girlfriend causing her to experience an entire long life with him, killing her from the mental shock, yet instead of giving Sasuke some Leaf propoganda to make him loyal he goes with the "watch me kill our family again becuz of muh hate"
>>
File: 1484100741853.jpg (345KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1484100741853.jpg
345KB, 800x1140px
>>152942694
He still killed people and pledged to kill more before his butt buddy stepped in
>>
>>152942858
didnt tobi kill itachi's gf?
>>
>>152942980
kakashi has the best i have no fucks left to give but ill try to convince a living god not to be a toddler voice
>>
>Brother makes him see his family die 20,000 times
What was the purpose of this? And Kishimoto tries to write it off like Itachi did nothing wrong. Kishimoto is a fucking hack. And I defend Naruto all the time too.
>>
>>152943060
Kakashi lost his sharingan.
He lost the Rinbowl after winning it.
He lost his mentor and his rival/best friend was crippled.
He was basically forced in the Hokage position.
He lost his Godlike powers with the Sharingan.
He lost his dick and can't fuck a woman and be happily married even though he's in his late 20's.

Kakashi lost it all and can't give anymore fucks.
>>
>>152942996
anime whitewashed Itachi's crime.
In the original novel Itachi killed his waifu himself.
>>
>>152943299
Did he fuck her atleast?
>>
>>152942694
Sasuke was a bitch, but I found it hard to really sympathize with ninja society considering how even the nicest of them were still military dictatorship shitholes for the most part.
>>
>>152942694
I don't blame him for leave konoha or to fuck off his old teammates, Naruto was an idiot and never tried to understand him at all, I blame him for betray his new teammates, stab Karin in the chest and try to kill her, that's not cool bro
>>
>>152943327
He mindfucked her and put her in a genjutsu that was like 1 second in real time is like a lifetime in that genjutsu world.
In that genjutsu world she and itachi got married had a bunch of filthy Uchiha kids and when she was about to die of old age after a long peaceful life she gets pulled back in to reality and she thanks him for as she dies in his arms.
He literally fucked her in her mind, but he didn't actually fuck her.
>>
>>152943580
He kills her and she can't even be mad at him or curse him because she just experienced an entire lifetime loving him. Itachi brainwashed her into making him feel better about killing everyone he knows.
>>
>>152943547
The villages weren't representation of the nations.

Remember there is a lord above the Hokage who controls the politics and military (Ninjas). Hokage is just the top ninja who is basically the General Officer.
>>
>>152943719
yeah pretty much, that is why they just made the coolest guy even cooler in the anime.
>>
>>152942858
Tsukuyomi doesn't brainwash you, so what would be the point of Leaf propaganda?
>>
>>152943547
If my nation is perpetually at war, I want the strongest fucking person in the village to lead.
>>
>>152943997
Kakashi wasn't the strongest person in the village though.
>>
>>152942694
Sasuke is naruto's best character and in no way he is evil. Only narutards may think that
>>
>>152943997
I think using children as young as 4 for fodder goes beyond military necessity. Or how about the whole Bloody Mist shit, or even the genin exams? The dark counter to Naruto's central theme of each generation being better then the last seems to be the old sacrificing the young. But its a different world with different rules I guess.

Also, I'd want the smartest and most competent person as the leader, not necessarily the strongest.
>>
>>152944349
>I think using children as young as 4 for fodder goes beyond military necessity.
The thing about that is new ninjas are never suppose to go to War or do Missions above C+.

Doesn't help not everyone is cut out to be ninjas.

>Genin Exams
That's stupid.

>Also, I'd want the smartest and most competent person as the leader, not necessarily the strongest.
Remember the Hokage is the leader of the military not the politics, that's the Daiymo and their family.
>>
>>152943299
>anime whitewashed Itachi's crime.
>In the original novel Itachi killed his waifu himself.
I was rewatching the episode where Obito explains Itachi's betrayal to Sasuke and he says that Itachi killed his gf too
>>
File: 9PTm4D08yT.jpg (374KB, 1299x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9PTm4D08yT.jpg
374KB, 1299x1200px
>>152944349
>I think using children as young as 4 for fodder goes beyond military necessity.

Tayuya was just 13 when Temari killed her. She could have been a major semen demon if given just a few more years.
>>
>>152944349
>Also, I'd want the smartest and most competent person as the leader, not necessarily the strongest.
They're essentially mercenaries, they hire out their services to their country and others. The kages are a testament to the strength of their village, chunin exams are outright said to be advertisements to potential employers.
>>
He's not evil and his hatred isn't unjustified. What people hate him for is being a self-centered edgelord. And this is Naruto, every other kid had a shit youth.
>>
>>152944349
>or even the genin exams
You mean chuunin. Chuunin exams are the ones where people can actually be maimed, tortured, or killed in. Genin are basically shit, and the test for that is piss easy.
>>
>>152944630
Yeah, I haven't really payed attention to Naruto since I was a teenager, so forgive me for messing up the terminology.
>>
>>152944539
>>
>>152944588
>his hatred isn't unjustified
In Part I but once Itachi became a good guy and how the series cemented that all Uchiha were murderous cunts due to brain problems you actually began to sympathize with the guy who wanted to kill them all over the "avenger".
>>
>>152942694
i'm not all that aware of naruto. it has some decent parts and some edgy shit. it covers human experimentation (nazi tier) stuff and violence, but does it ever cover the topic of rape, which is so prevalent in war? just curious, since many of you seem acutely aware of all the naruto stuff. thanks in advance
>>
>>152945070
Rape is hardly mentioned, but Orchimaru gives them vibes.
>>
>>152945070
the ninja "war" is 2 guys vs an entire army
>>
>>152943580
Jesus christ that's cool as hell. It's almost like NTR on a conceptual level.
>>
>>152944349
>central theme of each generation being better then the last
lolwut?

The older generations were leagues better than the younger.

Most of the zombies in the war arc could only be defeated by the zombies in question directly coaching the younger generation on how to win, the previous Hokage were so far above everyone else that it's not even funny, and Uchiha Madara was so unbeatable that Kishi had to deus ex replace him with the God-Queen originator of all chakra on the planet, because he realized that his final villain had to be someone that could actually be beaten.

Gai, the most powerful taijutsu expert in the series, was average compared to the people that Madara fought in the Clan wars, until he opened all eight gates and crippled himself for life in exchange for barely even managing to hurt Madara.

The newer generations in Naruto were pretty crap, and that fact was only reinforced every time some ancient ninja from the past showed up to beat the shit out of everyone without even trying.
>>
>>152945070
Rape is heavily implied, especially captured nin with bloodlines. Acts of torture are also seen (not the info gathering sort, but the type where they're doing it for fun).
>>
Wasn't the Leaf Village okay with Orochimaru's experiments up until he started abducting Konoha residents?
>>
>>152945452
>Have special bloodline
>Letting yourself get captured
>Letting a female of your bloodline go to war and get captured.
Are ninjas retarded? This is why you always send in the males. What are other ninjas going to do? Have a female of their clan rape the captured male ninja?
>>
>>152942694
Same goes for literally every other Shounen protagonist. You could really save time making a list of characters who DON'T have dead parents.
>>
>>152945619
In Naruto, everyone all the way down to toddlers fight. Ninja wars are brutal fights where you're not just trying to beat your opponent politically, but trying to completely wipe them out of existence.
>>
>>152945789
That's fucking stupid.

Their political system is retarded. How does their population survive these stupid ass wars? What the fuck runs the economy? What is the point of a Daiymo if they are shit at running the country and can't control their own fucking ninjas?

They got communication technology which should eliminate a lot of problems old nations in the past had.
>>
File: naruto-4893001.jpg (258KB, 800x1190px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-4893001.jpg
258KB, 800x1190px
>>152945371
Well yeah, of course the previous Kage are going to shit all over the fodder ninja with their unkillable bodies. 3rd Raikage could tangle with the 8-tails and other villages gave flee-on-site orders to their ninja if they ever saw Minato. Kage-level ninja are no joke
>>152945371
>Gai, the most powerful taijutsu expert in the series, was average compared to the people that Madara fought in the Clan wars
He caved his chest in and blew off half his face. Not only did Madara call Guy the greatest taijutsu user he's ever faced, he also admitted that he would've died if that final attack wasn't a little off. And this wasn't Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>152943238
So that Sasuke hates him and developed a Mangekyou to fight Madara
>>
>>152945955
I forgot what happened to Lee. Didn't he master all 8-Gates.

Him and Guy could've decked Madara together.
>>
>>152942694
What show is this character from?
>>
>>152946145
Lee could only open 6 at the time of the war.
>>
>>152946232
That should be more than enough to assist in killing Madara.
>>
>>152945838
Imagine the Cold War on crack, except instead of a bipolar world, you have around 5 big players who absolutely despise one another (along with dozens of smaller ones who will backstab you in the blink of an eye to get ahead) and then imagine that these states were composed almost purely of KGB/MI6/CIA/Stasi agents, and you'll have Naruto's world.

>Their political system is retarded.
It's a political system that arose because humanity almost killed itself off from all the fighting in the first era when they were single clans rather then villages.

They're very warlike and militaristic. There's tons of propaganda and misinfo, which results in a somewhat zealous and unmerciful population (look at how many sadist their are in Naruto). Peace is the exception, not the rule (yet alone valued) in Naruto, and they have had three world wars in three generations.

>How does their population survive these stupid ass wars?
Do you ever wonder why so many characters in Naruto are orphans?

>What the fuck runs the economy?
Depends on the country. Leaf, it's the non ninjas or civilians. The Leaf actually treats their non-ninja population fairly decently, compared to other nations who don't even bother with it and just have serfs and slaves.

>What is the point of a Daiymo if they are shit at running the country and can't control their own fucking ninjas?
Isn't the Daiymo supposed to be almost purely symbolic? Like the ninja are the ones in true power, they just keep the Daimyos around because they're useful.
>>
>>152946174
pico from the much celebrated shonen anime boku no pico
>>
>>152946468
No. Daiymos run the entire political scene from wherever their capital is and they are the ones who select the Hokage based on recommendations.

They also pick ninjas from the Chuunin Exams to become their future bodies guards receiving top training. They were also the ones who hire the different clans to fight for them and their people to spread.

Each land is restricted to 1 Ninja Village made from several clans which makes up that lands military.
>>
>>152946468
>Isn't the Daiymo supposed to be almost purely symbolic?
No, the Daimyos get the final say, even on who becomes their country's Kage. Like you said, ninjas are like freelance CIA agents and compete with people from other countries for gigs.
>>
>>152946611
If he is pico then am I boku?
>>
So besides JoJo is their an anime where the older generation doesn't outshine the new generation?
>>
>>152943814
And Kishimoto never used that concept in an interesting way.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.