[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone else disgusted by the ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Was anyone else disgusted by the ending?
>>
>>152921191
I literally just finished it again today and was reminded how disappointed I was.

>Near: haha get keikakud
>Light: i knew you keikaku so I keikakud u
>Near: lol jokes i still keikakud you

and then some pathetic floundring by the loser. There should have been some more complicated keikakus imho.
>>
>>152921265
>Battle Tendency intensifies
>>
No, Light apologists just can't accept this was the logical conclusion of Kira's character arc.
>>
>>152921639
Light did nothing wrong desu
>>
>>152921191

Only because my headcanon is better.
>>
I wanted light to win desu
>>
>>152921191
What I'm disgusted by is how retarded Light was for Near to win

All he had to fucking do was instruct Mikami to tear a page and keep that for his plan to kill Near and use the notebook normally.

Light ALWAYS kept a page with him for the whole goddamn series, he even keeps a part of the notebook in his fucking wristwatch and he never ever thinks about doing that with Mikami
>>
>>152921191
In the 10+ years since it aired, I've never met a single person that didn't think the ending was bullshit. Even if they hate Light and wanted him to die, him going full retard at the end was stupid.
>>
>>152921639
Basically this. Lightcucks are butthurt because their fav is a little bitch who cries and begs before dying
>>
>>152921856
I thought the end was good and honestly I think that's exactly how Light would act. It's like his failure doesn't compute in his insanely egotistical final form so he starts short circuiting.

>>152921736
I think it's his hubris that stops him from playing it safe. He sees Near as nothing compared to L and he already bested L. the final arc of this show is really about Light becoming to comfortable with the idea that he already won. I honestly think the end was a very realistic portrayal of someone just a little too immature to "win"
>>
>>152922321
remember when he said 'i win' in front of everyone? I think that really drives your point home.
>>
Manga handled the second part better.
>>
>>152921191
The ending was the best part.
If you don't think Light deserved what he got you might be 13, and I'm speaking as someone who loves Light as a character, he's one of my favourites in all of anime.
>>
>>152921191
It was okay. Lighto became a maniac, serves him right. But everything else between was meh in comparison to the L arc.
>>
>>152922321
No it's bullshit
Light is a god at improvising, remember how he killed Misora
And he never simply defeated his enemies, he always had over complicated plans that still couldn't go wrong
How he killed the FBI agents, how he got Rem to kill L and got a death note out of it
>>152922423
Which again, is out of character
He only did that 3 times and all 3 times he already won and there was absolutely nothing outside his control
What Light would have really done was wait until they all started dying and after the heart attacks kick in he takes the Death Note and says
>I win Nate River
Did he boast before being absolutely 100% sure Misora was gonna die?
>>
File: 1485029855278.jpg (41KB, 932x618px) Image search: [Google]
1485029855278.jpg
41KB, 932x618px
>>152921191
>lol joke's on you we broke into A FUCKING BANK UNDETECTED TWICE to copy and switch the notebooks heh nothing personnel kid
>oh and we did this off camera because it was no big deal
>>
File: schad.gif (38KB, 558x108px) Image search: [Google]
schad.gif
38KB, 558x108px
Complaints about Death Note's ending, in terms of it's execution, are fair enough. Although to be honest, I'm not quite sure how you execute a climactic finale in a story whose vehicle for conflict is weird supernatural mindgames.

But what I love is when people complain about Light losing. Mmmm, sweet edgelord tears.
>>
>>152922518
Which is fucking ridiculous to an extreme degree
The Death Note is a magical notebook, you can't copy that
>>152922529
A better ending would have been Near and his team shooting Light
>>
>>152922423
I've never understood all the hate the ending and season 2 get. Obviously introducing a some new cast of characters is always going to create some back lash but I really thought they did it tastefully. Near and Mellow had a very cool dynamic (reminiscent of Mugen and Jin (one that is very calculating, one that is very spontaneous)) and I feel they both represented portions of L's genius. Only by working together could they catch Light and even then they caught a "corrupted Light" since he had already started to go a little mad (as discussed >>152922321 ) I think Mikami's character was perfect too. If Light was thinking clearly I don't think he would have brought in an outsider especially one as unstable as Mikami. The cracks in Light's plan and the cracks in his mental health are really shown flourishing in the final arc
>>
File: bestgirlrem.png (389KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirlrem.png
389KB, 1280x720px
has anyone made this joke yet???
>>
>>152922501
It seems like you think Light was perfect and infallable and the simple fact that he lost.
All of his failings and mistakes in the second half were telegraphed by his very first mistake that caused everything to cascade into bigger problems; when he killed the fake L on TV because his ego got challenged.
>>
>>152922501
Read my whole post again dude. Of course it was out of character for Light because he was starting to lose it. That's called character development. In this show though the MC "develops" into a worse form than he started. What you're saying is an option for how the show could have ended but honestly it's very straightforward and not very poetic.
>>
I can accept that Light lost, despite my desire to see him victorious. I just wish they had beaten him in a way that wasn't complete bull shit.
>>
>>152921191
which ending?
the first one where L died was pretty good
extending ending was garbage
>>
>>152922658
L's death was not an ending, get over it.
>>
>>152922623
Yeah, Light was too extreme in his plans to get fooled by 'the old switcheroo'. I feel like his paranoia and perfectionism was ignored so Near could win. He had Takada keep a piece of notebook in her bra in case of emergencies, Why wouldn't he have told Mikami the same?
>>
>>152922563
Except it absolutely destroys L
L was special, he was unique, he was THE detective that could take on Kira
Having 2 L clones show up out of the blue was awful for L, it made him replaceable and made him look like an idiot when N did it
>>152922600
>>152922611
Light simply acted in the most stupid way possible
You can't just say he was going crazy when up to that point he was still the same man as before
Also how fucking convenient that both Mikami and Light were so similar and they even killed the same person using the death note in the exact same way yet Mikami acted like a complete moron even though he knew he was being followed
It's just bullshit the entire ending is really really disappointing
>>
>>152922709
But they weren't L clones. If it was an L clone they wouldn't have needed two. L>M and L>N but M + N >L
>>
>>152922709
Light also did the absolute most stupid thing he could have done in episode 2, when he kills the fake L on TV.
His reasons for defeat were completely, 100% in-line with his character from the very beginning, either pay attention to the show/manga or become 18 before posting here.
Mikami is a complete moron, that's not convenience, it's a pre-established fact.
>>
>>152922709
Losing makes you strong, when you win for too long you become lazy and weak. When Light "beat" L he thought he had won. I can't believe you think Near and Mellow replace L. It's specifically stated by both of them that they're nothing compared to L. It's frustrating arguing with Deathnote watchers, feels like I watched a different show sometimes
>>
>>152922786
Thank you dude I felt like I was the only one who had actually watched the show
>>
>>152921665
>made a series of stupid mistakes that narrowed him down to prime suspect out the entire world
>>
>>152922803
>Losing makes you strong
Not necessarily, it's challenge that makes you stronger. But it's the same idea.
>>
>>152922838
Even worse is
>hey this show has hundreds of people on it
>but that guy right there is Kira's accomplice
>>
>>152922764
Just because they weren't at his level doesn't mean they weren't clones
It was horrible
The second part destroyed both L and Light
>>152922786
Killing fake L doesn't immediately make him guilty and he didn't know what or who he was dealing with, it was a mistake that happened because of inexperience
And Light loved Mikami and showed how much they thought alike, Mikami was slightly more radical but Mikami cannot do something so stupid simply because the plot demands it
Mikami literally worships Kira, he would never have interfered and would have had faith in Kira taking care of it
>>152922803
They do replace him, Near is literally a younger L and they both have the exact same origin story, talents and role
>>
>>152922884
>why?
>lol I have a hunch, just look at the guy :^)

Fucking Near just got lucky.
>>
>>152922866
Obviously if you are just losing over and over without ever caring to win you won't improve but Light was clearly EXTREMELY competitive (specifically shown on several occasions)
>>
>>152921191
Kira made a mistake by using a high profile personality and a mentally unstable person to help him.
>>
>>152922893
clone=exact copy
How can you be an exact copy if you're beneath the original? I'm not saying that Mello and Near were great, but they were significantly different.
>>
>>152922893
Dude Near and L are not that similar, Near is afraid. You think Near would do some shit like join Light's class? Near was the conservative side of L personified and Mellow was the wild side of L personified. I think you just wish you had watched a different show, maybe try some Shounen?
>>
>take some of the pages of the Death Note and hide/burn the rest of it
>go to public toilet and write down all the names of criminals that I've remembered for that day
>flush page down the toilet
>repeat

Is there ANY intelligence agency in the world that could find me?
>>
>>152922968
A clone still needs experience
If you clone me, unless you somehow copy my mind entirely it'll still be a somewhat different
>>152922970
Near was younger, no shit he was a bit more afraid, Mello was just a plot device
>>
>>152922893
>it was a mistake that happened because of inexperience
No, it was a mistake that happened because he was an egotistical piece of shit with a god complex who thought he was invincible with his new toy. He makes increasinly less mistakes as his rivalry with L continues, up until he kills L. From there he thinks he's won and is invincible, he regresses as a character because he overcame what he thought was the greatest challenge the world could ever offer him. From there he lives a life of ease and simplicity. He is actually worshipped as a god by the world. He doesn't even have to seek out criminals, there is a literally a prime-time television show that lists off criminals for his sake.
His initial run-ins with Near and Mellow reaffirm his belief that nothing can compare to the threat of L; they both are similar to him in different ways but much lesser. So he continues being cocky and flippant, and suddenly they work together and he loses because he thought he was invincible. I can't see what you don't understand about this.
If Light's first mistake of killing the fake L was really just a lack of experience, then he wouldn't have made similar mistakes in the second half that caused his defeat, because he was far more experienced there. You're purposefully misrepresenting the characters just so you can call the writing inconsistent and bad.
>>
Why did Light need to hide the notebook at all? As long as noone touched it, he could just pass it off as he wanted to help his dad by keeping track of which criminals died that day and how.
>>
>>152923076
are you retarded?
>>
>>152922923
Exactly, and without the spark of challenge provided by L, he lost his edge because there was no competition. At the beginning of the series he was the same, he was far above all of his classmates, nobody could compare to him. He thought he was invincible in academia, and therefore everything because all the people he ever encounters are so beneath him. It becomes the same thing after L dies, he loses his edge because he goes back to thinking he's far above everyone else, he's an untouchable god with his superhuman intellect and supernatural Death Note. And just like his first encounter against L, his first encounter against a combined Near and Mellow results in his ego screwing him over and giving the opponent an opening.
>>
>>152923043
I'm not misinterpreting the characters, you are
Light loses the death note as soon as Mello shows up, there is no reason to keep underestimating your new opponents
He's stupid only because the plot demands him to be
>>152923076
>oh hey there Light, you seem dedicated to this Kira business, yo- HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT MONSTER HOVERING BEHIND YOU?
You really don't see a problem with this?
>>
>>152923101
It was established early on that Light sometimes helped his dad on cases. Is it really so strange that the super smart son of a detective would be interested in the biggest serial killer ever? Just slap a leather cover on the note and it blends right in with his schoolwork.
>>
>>152923076
Then people would be able to trace the names listed down on the notebook with the names of the dead.

The best choice for him was to lay low and keep his killings seem as random and untraceable as possible while allowing the world to know that he existed.
>>
>>152923143
Light killing L was such bullshit, there's no way he could guarantee Rem would kill himself for Misa's sake.
He's smart only because the plot demands him to be.

See how dumb you sound?
>>
>>152923163
thanks for answering my question
>>
>>152923143
>as long as no one touched it

I feel like its easier to explain 'why are you writing someones name in your notebook' then 'why the fuck did your desk burst into an inferno'
>>
>>152921191
Why is there still so much butthurt 10 years after the fact?
>>
>>152923143
>>152923163
>>152923165
>write names in Death Notes
>rip the instructions out
>rip the pages out and burn them, flush them down the toilet or throw them in the garbage

There, he's nearly untraceable.
>>
>>152923165
>Then people would be able to trace the names listed down on the notebook with the names of the dead.

Thats the point. You are keeping track of what criminals were presented on the news that day. Whos going to connect 'I saw Light write down Kira's most likely next targets' to 'holy shit Light is killing them with a magical notebook'

Its hiding in plain sight
>>
>>152923206
The fire erases all evidence, without the notebook there really is nothing that can tie him down to the killings.
>>
>>152923198
You're welcome
>>
>>152921191
>Was anyone else disgusted by the ending?

Yes, because it felt rushed. I honestly wouldn't mind If Light got BTFO but for some brats to show up and uncover Light, I'm sorry I don't buy it.

Sure they had L's info this far after his death but still, Near's actions were "too perfect" even L made mistakes and you could feel the build up when he came close to Kira. I just didn't feel the same when Near and M tried to do it.

I consider the series done after L's death and the rest an alternate ending. Also, that chocolate eating faggot can suck my dick
>>
>>152923184
Yes he can, he knew how much Rem cared about Misa
>>152923206
>>152923217
>>152923241
What if someone touched it?
Is it really that unreasonable to want to be cautious?
>>
>>152923284
If someone touched it you just write their name down with a 'doesn't tell anyone he saw a monster, disappears forever'
>>
>>152923303
So say someone touches it in class and starts screaming his head off
What do you do?
>>
>>152923277
I thought all of L's info was deleted when Watari died. Which seems pointless since he had successors
>>
>>152923217
Then he would still have to worry about writing it down. I'm sure someone would find it odd that somebody would just toss out his notes after spending so much time writing names down.
>>
>>152922456
how?
>>
>>152923323
Everyone will be too busy staring at the screaming person, so write their info in.
>>
>>152923284
>Yes he can, he knew how much Rem cared about Misa
I was mocking you.
>>
>>152921191
Wasn't the manga's ending different?
>>
>>152923241
Then that would mean that his ASSUMPTIONS would be 100% accurate and every person who takes note of would be killed by kira.
>>
Would anyone be able to find Kira if he didn't take the bait via killing the fake L?
>>
>>152921191
>>152921265
Could be worse, could be the life action TV show ending.
>>
>>152923372
Or just hide the notebook and don't risk all that shit? What purpose does he possibly have to even bring it out and about with him anyway? He's an inhumanly good, diligent student so he's not going to waste class time killing criminals while jeaporodizing his perfect academic record.
>>
>>152923415
Not extremely different. If I remember correctly, Light seemed even more desperate in manga.
>>
>>152923435
Yeah so? Hes a super genius. Maybe write a few fake names in. Maybe switch the real note for a fake and carry that one around. My whole argument isn't meant to conceal the notebook 100%, its just meant to suggest that if he made it a habit of showing his family he was investigating, then they wouldn't think it so suspicious after a while.
>>
>>152923436
A majority of light's targets are based from his father's database. L could track him down by finding out which region has the majority of deaths. L could even use the news to bait Light into killing some random criminal if ever he didn't kill Lind.
>>
>>152923441
I'm don't mean that he should flaunt it about, just that if someone happened to see it, he could easily explain it by saying hes just using it to keep track as his own private investigation.
>>
>>152923529
He shouldn't have used his father's database right off the bat. It made it obvious there was a security leak somewhere.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 248x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 248x226px
>>152923437
What about the movie ending, I actually liked the concept of it

>L realises that light will kill him and writes down his own name
>Kira tries to kill him via Rem with the Death Note and fails because he is already destined to die
>Kira loses, L dies in a chair weeks after
>>
>>152923436
I really don't think so. L was planning on doing a sweep of the whole nation of Japan, and eventually the whole world if none of them worked. His decision to target Light's area was on a hunch a few vague hints. If Light managed to not kill the fake L to stroke his ego, L would have had nothing so much as hinting at Kira's location.
Assuming he then swept the whole world with that tactic looking for Kira and failed, I assume he, or at least the police forces funding him, would call it off and really just chalk it up to an untouchable supernatural force.
Literally everything that ever went wrong for Light was just a butterfly effect rippling out from that first, naive mistake.
>>
>>152923515
Then he would end up like Mikami. L would just put him on surveillance and notice his movement.
>>
>>152923537
It's still a huge risk that someone could touch it, even bumping into him on the subway or something, or if someone robs his bag taking the Death Note with them. There's tons of unlikely, but totally possible, things that could go wrong with him bring it around with him. And like I said, there really isn't any benefit for Light to do that in the first place, nevermind the risks at place.
>>
>>152923562
Movie ending is not that bad, does it's own thing while mixing in with the manga.

Meanwhile in the TV show lights burns to death (after being shoot several times mind you) because Mikami set the place on fire in a attempt to save Light.
>>
Heres something to discuss- how different would things have gone if Light had received Rem instead of Ryuk. Would she have helped him?
>>
Light did nothing wrong.
>>
Light should have won against near.

I am not saying light shouldn't have been beaten but Near made an asspull
>>
>>152923655
No
>>
To be fair Light did win. He beat Near. It was Mello who fucked it all up and Near himself admits this.

Mello pulled a deus ex machina out of nowhere to give Near his shitty undeserved win.
>>
>>152921191

> Was anyone else disgusted by the ending?

I'm disgusted that anyone enjoys this edgelord bullshit.
>>
>>152923725
Nah, it could have ended up a draw with near postponing their meetup
>>
>>152923723
Why do you think that? She helped Misa because she was curious as to why Gellus gave up his life for her. What if Light received his notebook that way instead of Misa?
>>
>>152923740
Which Near wouldn't have done because Light outsmarted him. Near didn't consider the possibility of a fake notebook, not until Mello made his move and fucked everything up.

Mello was the real victor, Near would have died. It's an asspull and weak fucking ending.
>>
>>152922477
>whining this hard
Go back to ANN
>>
>>152923736
t.kyoani connoisseur
>>
>>152923736
It's the best anime ever you faggot. Season 1 is th best anime ever made
>>
>>152923789
>>152923843

> wah wah I'll just kill people I don't like
> autists everywhere celebrating their self-insert fantasies about killing Suzie because she didn't like him back or the gym teacher because he gave me a D+
>>
>>152923909
He's supposed to be the villain you know
>>
>>152923909
Yeah Light had shitty motivations and the world he tried to create would have been a fucking mess. No one argues that. The first half is just decent entertainment with the cat and mouse between Light and L.
It totally shits the bed after L dies though. No idea why they couldn't have just ended it there.
>>
>>152923909
>projecting this hard
>>
I think we can all agree that misa was the worst part of death note
>>
>>152923954
>>152923909
The world he created was beautiful and crime-free with world peace because nobody can start a war and win because Light can kill the leader immediately.

>>152923925
He was the hero not the villain.

>>152924051
The worst part was Near and Mello. Misa doesn't come close.
>>
>>152924051
No
>>
>>152924081
>Mello

I wanted to fuck him though
>>
>>152921191
LURK MOAR NEWFAG.
>>
>>152924122
Fuck off and off to NGE you elitist.
>>
>>152923909
I'm assuming from the way you post that you watch harem and shounen bullshit where to the series try to make it as easy as possible to self-insert into the main character so the escapism and power fantasy can draw attention away from the poor writing. So this might be difficult to understand for you, but just because someone likes a show or character doesn't mean they share a like mindset and agree with everything the main character does as a person.
>>
>>152924051
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Misa. She was specifically designed to be a foil and obstacle for Light. Because she was an idiot, she got more power than Light (the eyes) so he was both unable to remove her himself, and enticed to take advantage of her powers despite the risks she caused by being around.
She was a chaotic liability he had to juggle while also fending off L, it added a good dynamic to the story.
>>
>>152924202
I mean I understand her role but holy shit she was insufferable

I know it's on purpose but FUCK it worked
>>
>>152924152
It was good writing.
And watching cute girls doing cute things make you a pedo, and that's not superior to us.
>>
I-I liked the ending. But I preferred the manga one where Light was more pathetic as he died.
The movie ending was pretty cool if not for the fact that the terrible low budget atmosphere and Light's acting made it unintentionally hilarious. I was laughing pretty much the entire time.

I thought Near taunting Light 24/7 in the second part was pretty great. I didn't give a single shit about Mello though. It was probably the Coconut Head haircut. But even without it he's still pretty shite. How he's so popular I'll never fathom.
>>
>Not dropping this shitshow when L dies
>>
>>152921191
Kira deserved to win. Kira losing means L died for nothing. Kira deserved to win. He was the hero we deserved.
>>
File: misa-and-rem.jpg (39KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
misa-and-rem.jpg
39KB, 704x396px
What did Rem see in her?
>>
>>152924557
She was cute and the gothic look is fantastic on her
>>
only Lfags didnt like second part. They just want their favourite character have the best ending. Near and Mello won against Light beacuse they have complementary skills, because light egomaniac mistakes, because lucky, and so on. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MOST INTELLIGENT AND COOL GUY DESERVES TO WIN, ITS NOT A FUCKING SHOUNEN!!
>>
>>152921191
I feel Light should have won the final confrontation but then get killed by a random follower of Kira on his way home
>>
File: 2011-04-15-beartato-iknow (1).png (69KB, 800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
2011-04-15-beartato-iknow (1).png
69KB, 800x1051px
Bullshit ending, it was just light and near keikaku jousting until one ran out of bullshit
>>
>>152922685
Because Mikami is a boy and boys don't wear bra's??
>>
File: NOT A FUCKING SHOUNEN.png (36KB, 266x245px) Image search: [Google]
NOT A FUCKING SHOUNEN.png
36KB, 266x245px
>>152924720
>ITS NOT A FUCKING SHOUNEN
>>
>>152921191
cried like a bitch
>>
Anybody got that spoof/parody pic that mocks situations like for example the tennis situation L and Light were in? Where they Light thinks "would this identify me as Kira?" but it's just fucking nothing, an ordinary scenario? Can't remember for the life of me what exactly it was about.
>>
Honestly, I felt the entire second half of the story was retarded. I'd have been more satisfied with Light dying in a stupid accident or choking on piece of apple. Now that would have really been a great ending.

The fanfic ending someone made using panels from the manga where he ended up in the Shinigami world was better than the actual ending.
>>
anime became shitty after L's death. Light became stupid cunt. Before this duel ended it was 10/10.
>>
>>152924320
Why get mad at Mello's popularity when you could get mad at his friend Matt's popularity. Dude was in like 7 panels and had 2 lines and is more popular than Mello.
>>
>>152924760
That's way worse than the actual ending by several magnitudes and in many different ways. Good job, I'm impressed.
>>
>>152925417
Good job on having the most common, plebeian opinion. Good thing you didn't have to think about anything at all to obtain it, otherwise you might have burnt something.
>>
Did "good Light" who had lost his memories care about Misa/like her even a little bit?

And since they were together for years after L died and lived together, he must've had sex with her right? Do you think he enjoyed it?

He seems so egotistical, like Voldemort in a way, that he wouldn't even enjoy having sex with another person, especially somebody he thinks is beneath him.
>>
>>152925496
I think he liked her, but wasn't attracted to her.
He's still normal human, he would have enjoyed it on a physical level during it, but probably found it an overall nuisance. This is a wierd thing to even be thinking about.
>>
>>152925496
Good Light felt sorry for Misa but he still didn't like her back, and the only reason he didn't immediately go back to being a jaded teenager was because catching Kira was exciting for him
Remember how Light had to specifically get ero magazines to fool L and his dad, and he still didn't fap he just looked at them
Light is probably asexual but since he chose a magazine with women he probably has an animalistic attraction to women
Which opens up a whole can of worms with Misa, did they actually do it? Was he bored? Did he try to experiment and do weird shit with her just for the hell of it?
>>
Light was retarded in the first place for watching TV to find names and faces.
The internet is a much safer bet.
>>
>>152921265
Post Light Yagami practicing for the Olympics
>>
>>152925495
if it's common it doesn't make it bad. it is how it is. In my opinion anime should've ended on this moment. If L won the battle it would be cool too. You are probably retarded, so no need to explain you why it became shitty. I liked this anime in general but the second part was way worse than the first one.
>>
>>152923277
>harping on Near that much
Awww, you DO still want me!
>>
>>152925623
>>152925496
Also Misa is crazy

Light knows not to stick his dick in crazy
>>
>>152926042
Loyal is the word you're looking for
>>
>>152926076
Yes but also crazy
>>
>>152926260
Crazy loyal is good
>>
>>152926267
Yes, but don't stick your dick in it.
>>
>>152926386
But the craziness makes it fun
>>
>>152926429
Oh sure it's fun at first, but when they are moulding a dildo out of your penis in the middle of your sleep you start to question how long before they chop it off.
>>
>>152926609
She'd never
>>
Nobody has ever written a satisfying ending to a showdown between two smart characters. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>152925428
True, but at least he doesn't have a shitty haircut.
It'll never not be funny how his theme song was longer than his screentime, though.
>>
>>152926855
Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, and Ass Class are some obvious ones
>>
>>152926779
Oh she will

There will be times where you will go away but she wants your dick, a dildo won't do after a while because it's not the real thing.
>>
>>152927027
Then I bring her with me
It's always useful to have someone with Shinigami eyes
>meet Near and bring along Misa
>"She wanted to come, she said she wanted to testify that Light is innocent"
>no Mikami, nothing happens
>Near and everyone else dies the next day
Or better yet
>tell Misa to "secretly" follow you
>Misa is hiding around but is found
>Misa puts on a jealous facade, saying she feels ignored, Light only cares about work, usual girl stuff
>the raw embarrassment and awkwardness of the situation brings the meeting to an end
>everyone dies the next day
>>
>>152927007
>Gurren Lagann
>a satisfying ending to a showdown between two smart characters
You what? Who the hell was smart in Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>152927173
Lordgenome was an unparalleled genius
Leeron was a genius as well
Anti-Spiral were pretty smart with all their bullshit technoology
>>
>>152927220
Yeah but Simon was not a smart guy, that's how he was able to get out of that illusion.

Anti-sprial said so itself, no intelligence life has ever gotten out from that mindtrap. But Simon did, so what does that tell you?
>>
>>152927616
The others weren't intelligent enough
>>
>>152927643
Or Simon and gang are a bunch of idiots
>>
>>152927719
That's just your assumption
>>
>>152927769
If we are going to assume that he was right about spiral destroying the universe then we can assume that Simon and gang are idiots.
>>
>>152927831
Except Simon and the gang didn't destroy the universe, so they were right
>>
>>152927616
That was just a typical "how did you break my unbreakable seal? How powerful can you be?!" moment, the Anti-Spiral wasn't saying Simon is not an intelligent lifeform.
>>
>>152927851
>Simon and the gang didn't destroy the universe
Yet
>>
>>152927831
Funny that you talk so much about smart characters but weren't smart enough to grasp Gurren Lagann's ending.
Simon achieves a path on the middle ground, that doesn't cause the end of the universe due to Spiral Nemesis, nor the enslaving and subjugation of every spiral race in the universe as a preventative measure. He and the society Rossiu and Simon built will be restrictive with the use of Spiral energy so as to avoid Spiral Nemesis. That's why he doesn't revive Nia despite being fully capable of doing so, because it sets the precident. Bring back Nia, and why not bring back all the dead Team Gurren members? Why stop there? Let's use Spiral power for everything.
Simon was smart enough to recognize the problem and mature enough to walk the difficult middle path.
>>
>>152928013
>That's why he doesn't revive Nia despite being fully capable of doing so,
There was nothing left for her to revive, they needed her dads dead to bring him back. Meanwhile Nia turned to dust
>>
>>152927914
season 2 when?
>>
>>152928487
Never, Gainax is dead
>>
It would have been so much if his father was the one catching Light.
Not a pair of shitty rip off with even more Keikaku battle power, but a normal human being that Light would have underestimated.
>>
>>152928208
They state at the end that Simon is so powerful by now that he could bring Nia back to life, but he refuses to do so.
>>
>>152921639
Light dying is the logical conclusion but the way it was delivered was pretty meh.
>>
>>152928956
Did they mention this in the snow or outside of it?
>>
>>152929359
I assume you meant show, not snow.
It's at the wedding scene in the last episode. Nia disappears and the orange-haired kid begs Simon to use the power of the Spiral to bring her back and all the others who died as well. Yoko says Simon isn't god, and then Simon says "If we bring them back to life, they'll just get in the way of the next generation, right?"
The conversation is pretty explicitly implying that Simon can in fact bring people back to life at this point. He's the strongest Spiral Warrior of all time, he can basically do absolutely anything he wants, but he chooses to do nothing because that's the responsible thing to do.
>>
>>152929779
I forgot that part
>>
Who wasn't? Good show overall but disappointing ending.
>>
>>152930938
7/10 for season 2
10/10 for season 1
>>
>>152927007
I never understood why people called Code Geass smart. Dont get me wrong I love the show, but for different reasons. Its one of the stupidest, most unecessarilly complicated shitshows I have ever seen, everybody betrays and gets betrayed, characters swap sides multiple times, its borderline soap opera. I love it for the spectacle and absurdity, but for whatever reason people always try to make it out as a smart show, and it baffles me
>>
If you guys want to experience death note with a perfect ending you should check out g senjou no maou

Its fucking perfect.
>>
>>152922991
When they bugged Light's house, they also bugged his washroom. No blind spots either
>>
>>152922573
>Misa was made to up the difficulty for light
>Rem was made to stop Light from killing Misa
>best girl
I don't like this old meme.
>>
>>152932930
Same reason as Death Note
Super complicated keikakus
>>
>>152922558
>The Death Note is a magical notebook, you can't copy that
Nothing about the Death Note seems supernatural physically. Light picks it up and thinks it's a prank. You don't hold the book and go "HOLY FUCK THIS IS WEIRD". You can copy something physically without replicating any supernatural effects just fine.
>>
I'm not annoyed Light lost. It makes total sense to his arc and it's really a good ending. I'm upset by HOW he lost.
>Light's whole plan revolves around [delete] not fucking up
>[delete] fucks up
>plan over, no real contingencies
what the fuck? how in the world does trusting [delete]-kun with all the integral parts of his plan make any sense to Light's character?
>>
>>152921191
It was all worth it for that one swimming.gif
>>
File: ouvvBWf.gif (2MB, 225x127px) Image search: [Google]
ouvvBWf.gif
2MB, 225x127px
>>152936765
>>
>>152921191
As far as the anime is concerned, Madhouse went way too overboard with Light's death

Manga death:
>Light writhes on the floor in some shitty warehouse and begs for his life, Ryuk uncaringly writes Light's name in the Death Note
>he suffers from the same death as all of his criminal victims, pathetic, undignified, and without mercy

Anime death:
>Mikami manages to break his own hand and blood gushes everywhere, giving Light the chance to escape (wtf)
>Light runs along a fence as SO EMOTIONAL music and flashbacks play
>Ryuk finally writes Light's name in the Death Note like it's some grand heartwrenching event that he had to think over
>Light gets glorified as he dies peacefully as he's engulfed by light
>suddenly L'S FUCKING GHOST APPEARS, THEY WERE ACTUALLY FRIENDS ALL ALONG YOU KNOW, EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT FUJOSHIS

Fanservice was a mistake.
>>
>>152921191

I was ok with Light dying like a frightened bitch begging and screaming for a way out as he was so afraid to face death when he was so casually made others face it.

The build up to that moment wasn't spectacular but I liked it all.
>>
>>152936973
This, its been a while but I seem to remember even Mikami thinking Light was pathetic in his last momments and pissed he ever put his faith in someone like him
>>
is anyone else reading platina end. the latest chapter with the edgy samurai sure sucks
>>
>>152933784
I'm damn sure he means if he simply got the deathnote right now, and just started killing people. Anon's house isn't bugged yet.
>>
>>152936603
He did the same with Misa, Rem and Ryuk multiple times. What got him wasn't trusting [delete] anyway
>>
>>152921856
Him crying like a little bitch was satisfying though
>>
>>152936354
It's a notebook with infinite pages
>>
S1 IS A LOT MORE ILLOGICAL THAN S2!

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE! LIGHT ALWAYS HAD A SCANDALOUS PLOT SHIELD AND YOU ONLY NOTICED WHEN IT WENT TO HIS OPPONENTS

DEATH NOTE GUY CANT WRITE

ACCEPT THE TRUTH
>>
>>152938256
You don't have to create the infinite pages part if you just want to fool people
>>
>>152938337
You do to fool Mikami
He was an insane maniacal Kira worshipper, he would have absolutely noticed
>>
>>152938378
Nobody in the series, including Mikami, ever used the infinite pages feature. It was only revealed in a side book if I recall and I really doubt it is easily observable.

Also, and everyone forgets that, Mikami didn't even fuck up on the important day. He was manipulated by the Death Note, so his fuckup (which is also Light's fuckup) happened way before
>>
>>152936883
Every time
>>
>>152937033
That makes it all the more shitty that they handled it so poorly. Imagine that breakdown if it came after a less nonsensical showdown. Surely there is someone in the world worthy of besting Light that isnt fucking Near.
>>
>>152928964
This
I wish it would have actually been something really simple, like the one time Light actually overlooked some otherwise usually pretty obvious detail. I feel like that would have had its own merits to show the overall futility of Light believing he was somehow different or better than humanity, because at some point, no matter how autistic and genius you are, there will be that moment when you sleep through an alarm or lose your wallet or something. Trying to go half ass with a weird contrived situation to still make Light appear as a genius but not ENOUGH of a genius was dumb, and would have been extremely difficult to pull off successfully.
>>
Near spending the whole part taunting Light on Skype just to ruin his E-reputation around his friends was objectively 10/10.

Light was a bitch and he got FUCKING TOLD.
>>
>>152937033
I think a different thing would have been better
First of all it's handled differently so that it's not completely shitty
And then
>fine, alright you got me
>I'm Kira, I've been doing your work for you for the last few years
>are you gonna kill me? You want to become the new Kira by doing that?
>you can't kill me or you legitimize me, you'll do what I did and just kill because you felt it was right
Light gets handcuffed along with Mikami and punched by Matsuda
Ryuk then starts laughing
>well said Light, but...
Ryuk shows Light his death note with Light's name in it
>I can kill you
Light freezes and his face is filled with terror
Cut to his slow breath and his mind racing, trying desperately to find a way out before collapsing on the ground
20 seconds more of Light crying while laying down on the ground
>>
>>152938740
>Light
>being calm when he's being arrested
>not freaking out like a bitch like he did due to sheer hate of Near and murderous intent, trying desperate measures even though he's entirely fucked no matter what

Why would you ruin it?
>>
File: kiracult.jpg (185KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
kiracult.jpg
185KB, 550x800px
I actually really liked how Light vs Near went down
It was intense until the very end

I'm more pissed about the anime not showing the Kira cult
pic related
>>
>>152936973
why did they change it? doesn't that go against the author's story?
>>
>>152938858
Because Light never loses his cool externally
He gets murderous and vicious on the inside but then he tries to think up a plan, no matter what
Look at that crazy insane memory loss scheme he pulled
So Light tries to bullshit his way out but before they can do anything Ryuk ends it and Light cries
>>
>>152938944
They skipped a bunch of stuff too. Like Near and Mello cooperating and kidnapping Mogi, a lot of Near taunts, some stuff in the first season.

If you ask me why they changed the ending, probably to please Light fans who wouldn't like their fav's fate.
>>
>>152938974
He never really lost though. He was against the wall with L, but still could make moves. Going "you can't kill me" is basically admitting defeat and going to jail, which Light would never do.
>>
>>152939071
The police is on his side
Which is why I don't understand why Light didn't actually play that card
>leak to the police and your followers, Mikami included that the biggest Kira enemy will meet at that warehouse
>let the Kira-cops and followers show up and lynch Near
Honestly he was a fucking religious leader, seen as a god by many, he really should have used it more
>>
>>152939205
Near changed the hour of the meeting iirc and they waited a long ass time before letting it begin.
>>
>>152921191
>the manga had a decent ending
>the anime had Mikami go full HURR DURR LOOK AT MY LOONEY TUNES STYLE FOUNTAIN OF BLOOD

Kill me.
>>
>>152939364
The hour not the day and besides Mikami was on time
>>
>>152939422
They changed the hour to wait and see if something else was coming, probably. They'd have ran away or possibly try to shoot Light if it was the case I guess? Anyway, calling the Kira followers would also force him to prove he's Kira and that'd suck for him
>>
>>152939483
That's why along side Mikami
Mikami can vouch for Light, Light can further prove his identity by using the death note fragment in his watch
>>
>>152939576
I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm saying it's not ideal. Light would rather remain anonymous, otherwise his identity could leak and someone could try to murder him. Or other shit could happen. Cops working for him would have to work against two teams of trained agents but they'd also have to spare him without even knowing who he is. That's pretty convoluted.
>>
>>152939689
Light's great at speaking and convincing people
>>
>>152939751
I think Light would rather not risk Near and his team deciding to abort the plan and just shoot him because a herd of Kira followers is coming to kill them
>>
>>152939801
How would they know beforehand?
And Light still has a team that believes in him
>>
>>152939845
Because dozens of people aren't exactly stealthy

>And Light still has a team that believes in him
Barely. Matsuda reacted pretty fast when he shot him, and the others suspected him even more. At least 6 people in the room were ready to shoot if things went wrong.
>>
>>152939920
It's the police, they can be stealthy
>>
>>152939983
They're facing special forces who specially chose this place for security purposes.
Also that'd mean revealing his and Mikami's identities which sucks
>>
>>152940076
Death note can take care of everything
Here's a better thing
Use the death note on a bunch of cops and carefully plan out their actions and then they die
>>
>>152940153
What is he gonna write? "Shoots Near"? Won't work. The moment cops enter, Near and buddies will shoot back and shoot Light too.

Another reason : the time of meeting was changed. Light can't write "shoots X at Y hour" because he doesn't know the right hour.
>>
>>152921191
People usually have strong opinions about it based on how they feel about Light (or sometimes Near). The ending was pretty okay, just not the most satisfying.

To be honest, Light's triumph over L was the same. Both are rather thrilling when read/watched ("Light/L got BTFO") but then you step back and it's like "Eh, guess they had to lose somehow." The two were titans; Light himself faced crazy odds stacked against him and almost won the whole shebang. Makes me wonder how things would have played out if the two fought from beginning to end.
>>
>>152932930
I agree about the show not being smart, but then again I also think the rest your description is incredibly tryhard and hyperbolic. No, Code Geass is not realistic. It's not trying to be. It's not more complicated or more stupid than the average popular anime either. "Characters swapping allegiances multiple times" is false information. Can you name who ever did that? Of course it is a soap opera, that much is true, but your description reads like you were high at the time. So I'm more baffled by your post than by what you're complaining about.
>>
>>152940217
>[cop's name] reaches warehouse with Mikami and prepares for an ambush
>after 2 group of people arrive cop silently signals to other non-death note affected cops and then waits outside
>non-death note affected cops CAN kill, they tear open door and using bullet proof gear they storm the warehouse
>they have recieved orders to kill everyone not assuming a predermined position upon their entrance
>position is laying on the ground, back down, face up and hands behind the head, unnatural position during a shootout
>cops keep their guns aimed at all survivors until Mikami confirms their identity
>then Mikami kills the cops
>>
>>152940628
>cops can only enter one by one
>a single misaimed shot could end everything
>Light laying on the ground is a dead giveaway, giving Near the chance to shoot "KILL HIM!" and do so
>how the fuck does a single possessed cop pull an operation like this?
>what hour is specified? If it's too late/early, the cop will just die because of physical impossibility

And so on.
>>
>>152940802
No they don't
Cops don't do that, they throw in a flashbang, and then storm the place, when the victims get their vision back they're already about to die
One cop inform others
The cop wait there until dying at midnight
>>
Is it wrong to like David bowie kira more than Zac efron Kira
>>
>>152940976
>cop shows up too early
>operation is cancelled, Light is Kira is pretty much confirmed
>cop shows up too late
>meeting has ended or Near saw through the trick / decided to just shoot Light

This is an awful plan.
>>
>>152941063
Again if Mikami can show up on time, so can a team of cops
>>
File: 1484284453711.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1484284453711.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
>Sociopath tried to assert dominance over humanity.
>Sociopath lost.
>He lost specifically because of how willing he was to use other people.
Nah. Cunt got what was coming to him.
Where does someone who fucks up that often get off on having a god complex anyway?
>>
>>152941160
Mikami doesn't need a Death Note timer to specify "shoot X at Y hour". He can wait longer or abort. Writing an hour on the Death Note is a bet. What if Near chose to have the meeting 4 hours later? 12 hours? A whole other day? Light feared Near would even cancel it, remember? What if manipulating a few cops doesn't allow them to start an operation from scratch without any basis? what if he still gets shot because someone made a mistake or by Near's allies?

This is a shitty plan.
>>
>>152941264
The cop can just go there, hide and wait
If Near outright cancels it just use another one
>>
>>152921191
retard author wrote himself into a corner.
>>
>>152941170
don't insult the man who created a crime-free world
>>
>>152941341
>hide
He can't hide. They chose the place especially because nobody could hide. And they spent hours checking everything. Probably had cameras too, they do work with them.

Just stop, this plan is terrible.
>>
>>152941411
What are they gonna do kill a cop and give Light an excuse to arrest them?
>>
>>152941170
From being handsome, intelligent, hardworking, charming, athletic, confident, having a good upbringing, (self-)righteous, and tending to succeed at everything you do.
>>
>>152941442
Cancel the meeting and go on Skype to tell the team "see? A Kira cop was there. Need more proofs Light is Kira or what? He'll kill you now that you know". Light's team arrest him, end of the story.
>>
>>152941376
A crime-free world lorded over by a dick.
Pretty sure he was talking about eventually picking off people who just didn't meet his moral standards.
The only people who buy his goofy monologues are very frustrated teenagers. Criminals are allowed to live out of compassion, not because they're somehow oppressing people into doing it.
>>
>>152941514
>Kira cop
How do you prove he's a Kira cop?
How do you prove it was Light?
How do you prove it's not a guy on your team huh Near?
You just killed a cop because he was an enemy to you, that sounds like what Kira does?
Do you have something to tell us Near?
>>
>>152941376
Realistically speaking it wouldn't work at all. People would spread fake news about criminals and real criminals would just hide their faces. Other forms of abuse would spawn too
>>
>>152941626
>How do you prove he's a Kira cop?
He tried to arrest us.
>How do you prove it was Light?
Because he's the one who's suspected, who L suspected while Near's team arrived later.
>How do you prove it's not a guy on your team huh Near?
Mogi saw the whole team. He wasn't in it.
>You just killed a cop because he was an enemy to you, that sounds like what Kira does?
No need to kill him. Cancel the meeting. Only shoot if he attacks first, which proves he's manipulated by Kira. There.

Realistically speaking, the cop would never see them at all. They'd see him from afar and fuck off.
>>
>>152941634
Not to mention that some of the people who are flashing up in the news as murderers are people who did exactly what he did.
We had a SCOTUS case recently about a guy who brutally murdered some of the pedophiles who molested him as a child.
>>
>People being mad at Near defeating Light instead of Ryuzaki

It was stated it was both Near and Mellow. 2 smart people>1 smart person, /a/
>>
>>152921191
I love swimming lessons, anon.

The final episode thread with the pool sounds is one of the best times I've had on 4chan.
>>
>>152941788
It's really just a matter of context, really. Light won as soon as he got a death god ready to kill L for this blonde bitch. Fucking privileged asshole.
>>
A reminder Misa is the worst fucking character in anime.
>>
>>152941690
Kira cop has no orders to arrest them and then mysteriously dies from a heart attack after Near cancels the meeting?
How is that not suspicious
Light was cleared, it was circumstantial evidence and the team agreed
>you say one of the rules is fake but you can't know that, you're just trying to pit my men against me
Mogi did what?
It actually wasn't him it was Aizawa
Still announcing to everyone a team member decided to work against everyone else is stupid
>>
if L beat Light, i wouldn't have been mad at all. But a fucking L clone that nobody fucking likes and couldn't even win by his own? JUST
also the fucking retard who was writing names didn't even fucking try to save a special page just for his own usage in case of emergencies
>>
>>152942055
>Kira cop has no orders to arrest them and then mysteriously dies from a heart attack after Near cancels the meeting?
>How is that not suspicious
WOW NEAR YOU TOTALLY KILLED THAT GUY WITH A HEART ATTACK SOMEHOW?? Near is Kira confirmed!

^This is you

>Mogi did what?
>It actually wasn't him it was Aizawa
>Still announcing to everyone a team member decided to work against everyone else is stupid
Mogi saw Near's crew.
>>
>>152942163
Look, a cop dying like that is still suspicious
You can't just brush it off
>>
>>152942245
Light's intent wasn't to put suspicion on Near by accusing him of killing a cop by FUCKING HEART ATTACK.

It was to kill everyone at the site and finally get off free. It was supposed to end there. No whats and ifs, he wanted to kill them all with the Death Note. He failed. End.
>>
>>152942138
>if L beat Light, i wouldn't have been mad at all.

Watch the movie version then. It's actually well-written for a live action movie.
>>
>>152942312
But nobody dies the story goes on and now maybe we can get a proper ending
>>
>>152942382
The ending is proper enough. Light tries something, makes a mistake, gets his comeuppance. Although it was a bit convoluted, everything is in this manga.
>>
>>152942434
It's shit because Light and Mikami behave like retards, a magical notebook with years worth of pages gets copied by hand in one night, and the twist is fucking stupid
>>
>>152942538
Not any stupider than the way L was killed and everyone gobbled that shit up.
Also, Mikami was manipulated by Death Note so there's no reason to think the Death Note was entirely copied. It COULD have been, as it's only, like, 300 pages at most. Why not.
>>
>>152942621
L was killed by a Shinigami I don't see how that's stupid
Mikami being manipulated isn't fully confirmed, and him being manipulated opens up a whole lot of problems regarding him.being controlled to do the exact same stuff Light told him to do without having Light suspect him
>>
>>152941634
Because he's meticulous, L said if Kira suspected foul play from media, he would start whacking people out of spite until he gets his way. If anything is unrealistic, it's how uninvolved the state seems to be when there's a vigilante magically murdering people and threatening to usurp authority. You think the situation would get crazy as the states threaten to become more authoritarian in response. It's as if they're half-hearted out of fear and the fact Kira is primarily targeting vicious criminals and scumbags.

As for criminals, Light's plan was creating an environment hostile to criminals, not just by striking fear into their hearts but influencing everyday people to make a stand. We see now how people use social media to expose criminal or bad behavior. Most criminals aren't intelligent so they'll suffer. The more intelligent ones will be a hassle though and like you said, people will always try to find ways to adapt and thrive in an environment. In DN, these were driven into the underground but what are the possibilities in real life, current year?
>>
>>152941788
Sounds good but it's not something you could claim to be common sense or anything. We know neither M nor N are inferior to L individually to an unknown degree and Light is regarded as L's rival. And it's possible for a superior to defeat two inferiors; they'd give him a run for his money but it's still possible.

That's why many think Light played a part in his own demise. Also helped he faced not only two other geniuses but a bunch of others he chose to write off.
>>
Reminder that Ohba literally had no plan on how to finish the story after killing off L and was just winging it every chapter
>>
Where there any rules about not jizzing on the death note?
>>
>>152922685
>Hey Mikami keep this Death Note piece in your bra would you
>What
>What
>>
>>152921639

>Logical
>This
That was everything but that. Light made mistakes and/or overcomplicated things at points where even I could have done better. That has nothing to do with anyone becoming careless, just with "Let's ignore this and just finish this already" attitude the second half was made with.
>>
>>152927158
I know this is an hours old post, but I really like that second idea.
>>
kind of yes. I mean every part of this show was so elaborate but it was explained yet the ending wasn't any of that.
>>
>>152921265
Or explanations on how exactly they keikakud each other. How did N get the real book again?
>>
>>152944491
I hate that >that made me laugh as hard as it did.
>>
>People with the "mature" understanding of justice run around in circles creating secret deep state agencies with minimal results for years

>Light the edge lord achieves world peace, no wars, minimal crime in the same time frame

How is this not a commentary on "traditional" ideas of justice and the development of big brother, deep state Liberal agencies?
>>
>>152945562
>How did N get the real book again?
That part wasn't complicated, he stole it from Mikami's bank safe because he is a careless retard who always follows the same exact routine
>>
>>152922709
so we all are going to ignore the fact that they just extended the anime after Ls death just to keep miling the sacred cow?
>>
>>152922675
the directors cut seems to differ, but hey if you shit shit good for you buddy
>>
>>152921191
>couldn't be arsed to just test the fucking notebook on the way there

Seriously, there is a fucking foolproof way to find out whether or not the notebook you have is the real one. The whole plan was poorly thought out, and a big limp wet end to an actually decent series.
>>
File: p (8)~01.jpg (314KB, 964x645px) Image search: [Google]
p (8)~01.jpg
314KB, 964x645px
>>152921191
Light should have won!!1!1
>>
>>152924657
Yeah, but there are lots of cute girls in the world who are a lot less annoying than Misa. What was so special about her that two Shinigami in a row sacrificed themselves to save her (especially when Rem sees that her life will end soon anyway)?
>>
>>152948133
>especially when Rem sees that her life will end soon anyway

Did Misa actually commit sudoku in the manga or was that just in the anime?

I think I remember there was a Kira cult lead by a woman at the end of the manga. Was that Misa or someone else.
>>
>>152940492
>"Characters swapping allegiances multiple times" is false information
Its been a while so i dont remember correctly, but towards the end Lelouch and Suzaku are teaming up, while every single member of Lelouches team up until that point is suddenly fighting for Schniezl. The scientist guy working on Lancelot also worked for both sides as far as I recall, Rollo going back and forth being sided with Lelouch. The tv reporter guy going against Lelouch. Oogi and Villeta.
>not more complicated or more stupid than the average popular anime either
Did you forget about the time when Lelouch accidentally used geass on euphemia so she shot up an entire stadium full of civilians, or Lelouches mother living inside Anya, or Lelouch fighting Charles inside that otherwordly place, VV being Charles twin brother, everything to do with Ragnarok, Lelouch and his team going into exile, Britania allowing that to happen, one million zeros...
>>
>>152949282
>one million zeros
This was by far the greatest offense. What a fucking retarded plan.
>>
>>152941983
I'm actually surprised she lived throughout the entire thing. I honestly thought that Light would kill the moment it arised, instead he just makes her forget everything.
>>
>>152948732
It's not Misa.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.