[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

How can one shogi player be so sinister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

How can one shogi player be so sinister?
>>
>>152918676
I think we might be the only two people watching that show still. He seems like the kind of guy who works hard and has disdain for anyone he deems below himself. He also is a man of great pride in everything he does. These points are demonstrated not only by his character and play style, but also by him working out on top of shogi. The fact that he lures younger women and treats them like trash shows that he enjoys having power over others. All of these things contribute to his "bad guy" persona, and I feel like he will be crushed when defeat does eventually come. His over the top bullying of Rei could just be using his persona to bring the best out of a younger player, but if that is his motive, it is more to incite a worthy rival than to raise a new player that is better than himself.
>>
>>152918676
I have a feeling he's not actually that bad.
>>
>>152920218
I get that feeling too, looking at how devoted he is toward his comatose wife.

I think his aggressive behavior toward Rei may simply be returning Rei's hostility, which may seem unfounded to Gotou since he apparently isn't actually returning Kyouko's advances. Since Rei comes off as a self-righteous teenager who is too big for his britches, Gotou probably finds him irritating in general and feels no qualms about putting him in his place.
>>
>>152920218
He's fine, its just that Rei is too much of an autistic siscon that it probably pisses him off
>>
>>152920531
Yeah.
I like the show alot.
It's visually very pretty too.
>>
File: 1479121115652.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479121115652.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
>>152920189
>I think we might be the only two people watching that show still.
I find it sad that such a compelling show gets little to no attention while the seasonal bait shit has several threads up at once.
Tells you a lot about the people that browse /a/.
>>
>>152920189
>>152920769
I liked the manga better so I don't really feel bothered not posting in these threads.
>>
>>152920531
>he apparently isn't actually returning Kyouko's advances
He fucks her.
He just prefers seeing his comatose wife over playing with one of the many girls he uses to pass time.
>>
>>152918676
less sinister more "doesn't put up with other's bullshit", he's alpha as fuck
>>
>>152921990
> he's alpha as fuck
Manga spoilers :
Wait for when Kaiki beats his shit up.
>>
>>152920894
Same, there's barely anything to discuss since the manga translations caught up last year.
>>
File: Sexual assult.webm (819KB, 720x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sexual assult.webm
819KB, 720x405px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.