[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take responsibility What the heck does this even mean, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1442684185632.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442684185632.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>take responsibility
What the heck does this even mean, and why is it always directed at a male character?
>>
It means you have to marry her.
>>
have you ever told a dog you're going to take it on a walk and then not do it? take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>152917420
>accidentally grab 10/10 qt's pussy
>have to take responsibility (by marriage)
Man, I wish this meme were real irl.
>>
>>152917420
>millennials don't know what responsibility is now
It's like newfags not knowing sage all over again.
>>
It refers to sexism directed toward men where the man is expected to accept a burden based on discriminating social pressure. In anime culture it typically refers to marrying a woman because she had sex with you.
>>
>>152917448
>>152917669
>marry
But that's wrong. You can't marry someone just because you made them cry.
>>
File: 1439927768109.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1439927768109.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Would you take responsibility for your cute kouhai?
>>
A potential result of sexual acts is pregnancy. Most women would like their partner to support them and their child if pregnancy is to occur. Therefore, a woman may seek long-term commitment from a potential sexual partner.
>>
>>152918531
Why don't they seek sexual intercourse in a long-term commitment?
>>
>>152917420
you have to marry her because you got her pregnant

or, the same concept at a lower level of magnitude, for example in hentai it's usually "you got me horny so now you have to fuck me"
>>
>>152917727
Wait, what if you can?
>>
>>152918545
Because hentai plots lack variety enough already without forcing everyone to be married.
>>
>>152917727
It's like a super old fashioned thing where if you shame someone you have to take responsibility and marry them. It's like when female characters say they will never be a bride after something really embarrassing happens, whether it's a big deal or not. It's either old fashioned views or more likely just for humor.
>>
File: tomoda.png (3MB, 1917x995px) Image search: [Google]
tomoda.png
3MB, 1917x995px
>>152917420
if she gets pregnant, she has three choices.
>have an abortion
>be a single mom
>start a traditional family with husband and wife
This last one requires the biological father's consent. So when she says, "take responsibility" it means that she wants the guy to be a husband/father if she gets pregnant.

if she gets pregnant, the guy has two options:
>have a "male-abortion" (i.e. don't "take responsibility") Note: susceptible to lawsuit.
>start a traditional family with husband and wife
The latter option requires the biological mother's consent. Most countries do not acknowledge the legal paternal rights of unmarried men, only their legal and financial paternal responsibilities.
>>
>>152918860
Have you never heard of the Falcon Punch?
>>
>>152918860
>streaming
>>
>tfw will never get to take responsibility for impregnating taneda
>>
>>152918638
Then i need a boxing glove and mace because i'm gonna get myself a harem.
>>
>>152917420
>anal sex
>you have to take responsibility now

wtf
>>
>>152919008
Gotta lick out the poopwater/cum mixture
>>
File: take-responsibility-komuro.jpg (114KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
take-responsibility-komuro.jpg
114KB, 1280x715px
Social rules, social roles. It means be a goddamn man.
>>
If you rape someone, you're tasked to take responsibility for the girl you raped and her baby.
>>
>>152918860
>don't "take responsibility") Note: susceptible to lawsuit.
what? is it really illegal to get a girl pregnant?
>>
>>152919665
Well most modern legal systems in civilized countries wont formally allow shotgun marriage coercion into a wedding if yoy dont want to, but then yoy're stuck with child support for a couple decades
>>
File: 1468916519776.jpg (91KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1468916519776.jpg
91KB, 538x538px
>>152918714
>It's like a super old fashioned thing where if you shame someone you have to take responsibility and marry them.
It's nothing unique to Japan and something found in most honor-based cultures. It's why deuteronomy states that if you publically shame a woman (like taking her virginity under false pretenses), you must marry her.
>>
>>152918871
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.