[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tough girl at the start of the show >a damsel in distress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1465941500770.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465941500770.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tough girl at the start of the show
>a damsel in distress by the end
Do you like these characters?
>>
Re Zero is literally the Bleach of light novels. Unjustifiably popular, constantly introduces new characters and abandoning it's old ones.
>>
>>152914094
Your pic related was a damsel from the very start.

Damsels are boring and uninteresting characters by nature. If you exist just to be a victim of something, you aren't an interesting contribution to a story. You're just an accessory to an action.

That said, shit writing like Re Zero would be shit writing with or without relying on stupid cliches. At least the transparency makes it easier to drop shit early
>>
>>152914094
Emilia is a plot device, not a character.
>>
>>152914118
I thought it was a web novel first.
>>
File: IMG_0597.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Yes and no

I DO like cool female characters and it's still sweet to watch them take on the role of crying maiden who needs a prince

As long as she doesn't become utterly useless

Hence why pic related a best
>>
>>152914118
This is pretty false.
>>
>>152914094
No and fuck off to reddit
>>152914118
It's the Elfen Lied of light novels. Overrated shit normies love
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
>>152914094
Considering pic related had an authority that gave him god mode (he can easily kill superman)...
No. She is literally powerless in the face of the top tiers. Fighting against Betelgeuse wasn't that big of a feat considering he's the weakest.
>>
>Emilia
>tough girl
Her 'tough girl' act is dispelled in the first goddamn episode. I swear people get upset because of their own misconceptions and prejudices.
>>
why does subaru love her
>>
>>152915919
She's the silver haired heroine of his dreams.
>>
File: 1457928119612.jpg (70KB, 665x368px) Image search: [Google]
1457928119612.jpg
70KB, 665x368px
>>152915919
>implying you wouldn't fall in love with this qt elf waifu
>>
>>152914094
No. If they can't handle their own shit, they shouldn't act like they got it covered. Bow before a man and beg for help while sucking his cock. That being said, if they can actually back up the attitude, then I respect them.
>>
>>152915919
All the wall scrolls in his room had long white haired girls on them.
Also he hasn't really accepted that he's in a fantasy world, and just acts like he's in a fantasy.
So he tries to associating people with tropes, like 'main heroine'.

But his 'love' for her is really, REALLY shallow.
It's why he can never keep his promises to her.
>>
>>152914094
>Dies in the first loop
>Tough girl

If anything, Emilia got tougher as the show went on.
>>
>>152915919
He has a thing for white haired girls.
Emilia was the first person to show him unconditional love and kindess in the new world.
He also saw her go out of her way to help other people when it would be of no benefit to her.
She's also kind, caring, and compassionate to everyone.
She's not bad looking either and has that otherworldly beauty to her.

Basically, if you were a NEET with no interaction with females or other people in society for years and you met this girl, you'd probably fall for her too.
>>
>>152914094
Terrible but EMT never was tough to begin with.
>>
>>152914118
>Unjustifiably popular

Being triggered by isekai success makes you look bitter and autistic

>constantly introduces new characters and abandoning its old ones

Not even close to being true. Majority of the cast introduced in the first few arcs are still relevant in the latest arcs.

I dont even know why I responded to this bait.
>>
>>152915162
>normies

Please fuck off back to /r9k/ you cancerous newfag autist.
>>
>>152919023
>introduce Emilia and crew in first arc
>dump them for mansion crew in second arc
>dump them for king candidate crew in the next arc
>main heroine irrelevant after episode 4, Rem irrelevant after 18

Face it, it's basically Bleach. Emilia got the Rukia treatment.
>>
Emilia is harder than half of /a/
>>
She kicked ass towards the end as well.
>>
>>152914118
>introduces new characters and abandoning it's old ones
All LN's do this do you think Kamachi can name even half of raildex's cast
>>
File: 1446092670189.jpg (198KB, 1071x419px) Image search: [Google]
1446092670189.jpg
198KB, 1071x419px
>>152916349
gas all elves
>>
>>152919145
>doesn't know how storytelling works

So you want to follow the same 3 characters for ever? The anime covered 3 out of 11 arcs and every arc has it's own relevant characters. Characters like Reinhardt and Felt for example were relevant in arc 1 and they are relevant again in arc 5 again.
>>
>>152919823
He can name all of them. And he has names for more than double the cast
>>
>>152919145
4 lies ina row is no small feat I admit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.