[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hand Shakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I'm honestly liking this show more than I should.
>>
It looks interesting. I really do like the art style.
>>
>>152910904
I guess it's improved over the eyecancer that was the first episode.
>>
>>152910958
It always looked good. The thing is that you guys now aren't sheep controlled by shitposters who made this show the dedicated hate target of the season. That, and no more chains. I figure they put minimal effort in the chains because they weren't gonna be around for long, being the introductory enemies for our MCs to defeat
>>
>you will never have a small boss
>>
>>152910837
i really want to like it but it makes me motion sick
>>
I definitely don't think it's straight up "good" but it is fascinating. Also, it's the closest we'll ever get to the anime version of Ketamine.
>>
The two main characters are cute together.
>>
Apparently you can win without getting fucked up good like chain guy.Hilarious consequences to that guy unfortunately.
>>
The main couple is very cute and I want to see where they go with them.
>>
>>152910837
Chizuru steals the show so hard. Also second snow loli confirmed for next week, from the previews thought it was Koyori but she is actually another character.
>>
>>152913593

wow great plot
>>
>>152910837
She's the only saving grace of this trash.
>>
>>152911542
>That, and no more chains
thank fucking god, those chains made me want to put out my eyes
>>
>>152910958
First episode looked good except of the chains.

Problem is that retards like you enter the hate bandwagon when anything is different .
>>
this soundtrack makes me want to play touhou
>>
>>152915761
It's fucking hideous. Far worse than merely shoddy cheap shit like Kemono Friends.
>>
can't wait for these boobs next week
>>
Way to kill the mood, holy shit I hate this anime so much
>>
>>152919896
is he crying cum?
>>
>>152910837
The show is legitimately patrician-tier.
>>
>>152911941
https://www.amazon.com/Sea-Band-Wristband-Color-Vary-1-Pair/dp/B001F731N0
>>
>>152920577
How the fuck do you jizz?
>>
>>152916938
Hot opinion dude
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.