[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episodes of GOAT anime that made you so mad you temporarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

ITT: Episodes of GOAT anime that made you so mad you temporarily dropped it
>>
>>152900622
everything between the first few and the last few episodes is questionable
>>
>not liking Asuka Strikes!
kill yourself Reifag
>>
>>152900834
Hey, I like Asuka. I've even jerked off to her several times. But she was unbearable in this episode.
>>
>>152900872
Asuka is unbearable, this is a basic trait of her personality.
>>
>>152900914
but she was the worst in this episode
>>
>>152900622
I don't get it. What's so bad about that episode?
>>
>>152900622
The only episode that isn't a masterpiece is Magma Diver
>>
>>152901070
Asuka was the biggest cunt that she ever was in this episode and it began a temporary tone shift to be more light hearted rather than being serious and dramatic.
>>
this is the only episode from the anime i remember clearly for some reason
>>
>>152901173
Pleb
>>
>>152900622
gintama first episode
>>
>>152900622
Fuck yourself. She makes a forceful and abrasive first impression, shows the childishness behind it immediately, then her own rationale starts coming as she gets to know another character in the very next episode and the actual causes for her behavior follow in the last act. Not even a wiki should lead with a character's backstory.
>>
>>152901173
If it didn't have the light hearted episodes then the serious and dramatic ones wouldn't be so shocking either.
>>
>>152901601
They didn't need to have 15 episodes of filler

Once Misato didn't eat shit inside that nuclear robot for "reasons" I tuned out until the show decided to stop playing around (the last couple of angels)
>>
>>152901680
>filler
END YOURSELF
>>
>>152901799
Fake tension is the worst. If you're going to act as if something's a real threat and show some countdown timer tick down to 00:01, make me believe it might actually explode.
>>
>>152900872
> Hey, I like Asuka. I've even jerked off to her several times.
Same desu
>But she was unbearable in this episode.
How so? How was she different than in any other episode?
>>
>>152901680
Filler =/= episodic

When will people learn this?
>>
>>152901680
The recap episode had minor characters narrating their diaries, Gendo cold warring with the Committee, the biggest hints about Rei, the spear delivered to Terminal Dogma, and Asuka being precious. There was no filler.
>>
>>152901680
15 episodes? The only episode you can really call "filler" (which is stupid anyway, because NGE is an original anime, not an adaptation) is episode 7 maybe.
>>
>>152902217
More like world building desu.
>>
File: hideaki.jpg (28KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
hideaki.jpg
28KB, 390x290px
>>152900872
That's the fucking point you dunce
Why would you drop a show over the obvious annoying bitch character being an annoying bitch?
>>
>>152903182
I don't agree with dropping the show in this specific example, but theoretically an annoying bitch character can still ruin the enjoyment of a series even if her being an annoying bitch is intentional.

A character being obnoxious on purpose doesn't make them any less obnoxious, it's up to the rest of the work to prop that obnoxiousness up in a way that works as a positive for the experience. If that fails then it doesn't matter whether a character is awful on purpose or not. Asuka works but that doesn't mean every intentional annoying bitch works
>>
>>152900622
The choreographed dance episode with shinji

Intensity of Evangelion went from 100 to -10 instantly, it was too random
>>
>>152903915
this
>>
>>152903915
>Evangelion has a literal penguin of doom
defend this
>>
>There are people who think that an episode of Eva could be called a filler
Jesus Christ, I knew people who watch it don't really get the deeper parts of character personalities, but being that fucking stupid is beyond my imagination. Even fucking 7th episode had thematic meaning that projects onto the last fucking scene of End of Evangelion. No wonder Anno hates you people, you're degenerate
>>
>>152905104
Eva has simplistic themes and continuously screams them in your face, that's the opposite of "deep"
>>
>>152905182
And how does that tie in to my post, you mongoloid? Yes, themes are retry much obvious (not all), and that makes people who shit on certain episodes even more retarded
>>
>>152900622
I don't know if its GOAT but I just dropped Yosuga no Sora after the Nao route because of the up coming cheating. I know it might not be as immoral as incest but it still bums me out.
>>
>>152906368
>dropping Yosuga No Sora
>>
>>152900622

Where's the version with the dick?
>>
>>152907558
gay
>>
File: n3[1].jpg (32KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
n3[1].jpg
32KB, 848x480px
How about
>an episode of show that contrasted with episode 2 so much that I got assblasted beyond any reason and even pocky.gif didn't make me undrop it
>>
>>152900622
why were you mad?
>>
>>152906368
I'm disgusted with myself that I actually finished that, I yelled like a drunk russian and broke my mouse when they nearly drowned. I kept saying it the day after in public too, It was crazy as fuck and I was so happy that I didn't even finish the episode and yelling on the subway "ATONE FOR YOUR SINS".
>>
>>152900622
Every episode with Asuka was terrible
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.