[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this for the first time last night. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I just watched this for the first time last night. What does /a/ think of it?
>>
It's good.
>>
>>152896224
I haven't watched it. What do you think of it?
>>
>>152897030
I loved it. My first Satoshi Kon movie. I loved how much of a mind trip it was.
>>
It's like paranoia agent but good
>>
I didn't think it was great.
I haven't watched any other of Kon's movies yet. Please tell me the rest of his work is better.
>>
>>152896224
The music was a fucking masterpiece. And the film was also really good. Not Kon's best one, as i had the feeling that it lost some of it's speed at the near end, but still miles above all the fucking garbage that's been published lately.
Kon may have been one of the few directors that actually made some serious shit and ripped anime of it's autistic image. To bad the nigger died. Always killing of the good ones. What a shit.
>>
>>152899298
Most people including myself agree that its Kon's worst movie. Watch Perfect Blue
>>
>>152896224
good
>>
>>152899472
I miss Satoshi Kon so damn much.
>>
On a semi-related topic, what did you guys think of Perfect Blue? It was left kinda unexplained, but I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>152899472
this, god-tier soundtrack
>>
Satoshi kons worst work to date 5/10 great animation quality and nothing else, feels like he wrote it on the back of a napkin.
Nothing will top perfect blue.
>>
File: poster.jpg (65KB, 270x405px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
65KB, 270x405px
>>152896224
Ripoff of pic related, just with a cute girl instead of a cute boy starring.
Worldbuilding that lacked internal consistency.
Elder God tier OST.
A recommendation to try out other, better, Kon's movies.
>>
>>152899472
I think I've listened to Parade at least once a week for the last several years. Hirasawa is a seriously great musician.
>>
>>152896224
Quite average. Perfect Blue is much better
>>
It's shit
No story or plot at all
It all rotates around the animation, which is boring most of the time
>>
>>152901004
Can't never figure out what he sing at the beginnig.
>>
>Paprika 2006
>Inception 2010

>>152900212
What was left unexplained for you? I don't remember anything left open.
>>
>>152896224
Watched it not long ago, pretty good.
>>
>>152900212
it's called not spoonfeeding the audience everything, anon
>>
>>152899298
Millenium Actress and Perfect Blue are arguably his best works. Then Tokyo Godfather and lastly Paprika.
>>
>>152900935
It's the opposite, bud. Inception is a ripoff of Paprika.
>>
>>152901535
>No story or plot at all
I don't understand this kind of retard criticism. The film does have a story and a plot, what the fuck.
>>
>>152901568
I've read somewhere that they actually sing some chinese mantra or some shit. About birth, life, and death. Don't know if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>152896224
masterpiece
>>
I didn't really understand the story but everything else was 10/10.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.