[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the greatest female mangaka ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2434015-hiromuarakawa_1.png (621KB, 561x640px) Image search: [Google]
2434015-hiromuarakawa_1.png
621KB, 561x640px
I rate Oh!Great half god tier
>>
>>152894532
1) She's not even the wealthiest
2) Doesn't have that many great titles
3) One of her newest projects is based on someone else's work
>>
File: file.png (182KB, 1001x472px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
182KB, 1001x472px
>>152894532
>she
>>
Bkub is the greatest female mangaka
>>
>>152894679
The cow is the avatar of hiromu arakawa her famous manga is FMA
>>
>>152894532
I don't know who I'd call the best but it wouldn't be Arakawa, she's just solid. And Oh!Great is neither female nor even remotely good.
>>
>>152894603
She made me clap my hands and hitting the floor
>>
>>152894741
you are right Oh!great is not good he is fabulous ... that was a little bit gay
>>
Don't know any other female mangaka who draws the best bara guys so she's best by default to me.

Other than FMA I really loved Silver Spoon too. Wish there were more educational SOL animes like it.
>>
Fuck you all , I know that Oh great is not a female
>>
>>152894859
Oh yeah I genuinely learned things with silver spoon
>>
I'm writting this for the "readers"
Why don't you post ?
Don't you want to see me happy ?
>>
>>152894888
Then why the fuck did you mention him?
>>
>>152895325
You don't wanna play this game with me man
I'm a bad boy
>>
>>152895369
Fuck off.
>>
>>152895397
Why are you bitter with me ?
I like you , you seems to be a nice gay ... guy*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.