[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank those MCs by answering those 2 questions: a. Do they deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: harem.jpg (684KB, 1788x1440px) Image search: [Google]
harem.jpg
684KB, 1788x1440px
Rank those MCs by answering those 2 questions:
a. Do they deserve their harem.
b. Is their harem good compared to others.
>>
Is it good or bad that I can't tell you who a single one of those characters is?
>>
Shidou and Tomoki are the best.
>>
>>152882438
Most of them are from cancer shows that I don't blame you for not watching but if you don't recognize any of them then fuck off you don't belong here
>>
>>152882415
Ayato is the shittiest of them all.

Literally worse than Ichika.
>>
is it bad i know them all
>>
>>152882415
Makoto > All
>>
>>152882415
a.YY
b.NN
c.YY
d.NY
e.NY
f.YY
g.NN
h.YN
i.NY
j.NN
k.YY
l.??
m.NN
n.YY
o.NN
p.YY
q.??
r.NN
s.NY
t.YY
u.NN
>>
>no sugisaki
Shit list.
>>
Where is Monogatari, Rakudai, Oregairu and Absolute Duo?
>>
>>152882595
not harem anime
>>
>A
Meh. I guess he earned it.
And yes, his is one of the best.

>C
Yes, Rito is the master.
Again, yes. It is THE harem.

>E
Fuck no. He deserves to get shot in a backalley, and then have a dog fuck his corpse.
While small, his harem is really good. Or maybe it just seems that way because when compared to him, the girls are heaven-sent. He definitely does not deserve Utaha.

>H
Yes, the OG pimp. Rito is the master, but Mankoto is the God.
His harem is restricted only to the people he meets. In theory, he could have every harem. But the one he is stuck with is kinda bad. The bitches are too crazy, but the pussy game ridiculous. Those pussies are to die for.

>J
No. He deserves prostate cancer, AIDS, and a long life full of nothing but misery.
Harem is mostly bad. Glasses girl and Sena are the saving grace. I dunno what it is about her, but Sena sets my loins on fire. I honestly wish I could pump her full with my seed.

>Q
Yeah, I guess. He is a walking cliche, but he honestly deserves the harem.
The main girls are meh, save for Maria. He got the cake, and one of the best cakes out there, so there's that.
>>
File: 14819410081032.jpg (3MB, 3764x3332px) Image search: [Google]
14819410081032.jpg
3MB, 3764x3332px
>>152882415
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.