[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gantz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: gantz.jpg (47KB, 600x841px) Image search: [Google]
gantz.jpg
47KB, 600x841px
Holy fuck this fucking manga. I was starting to like it then suddenly out of fucking nowhere, they decided to kill of Kishimoto, Kato, and the girl the MC fucked. I decided to give it a chance and read more of it but then they hooked up MC with an ugly ass girl and there's this fucking fuckboy called Izumi who made himself look black and did a massacre because of "muh gantz".

Does this shit get better?
>>
Yes, insanly better.
Also, everything you said is so damn stupid.

THEY KILLED MY WAIFU THIS MANGA IS SHIT.
You sir, are an idiot, and posibily a virgin.
Have a good day, you stupid cow.
>>
>>152881771
Nigga, the massacre and the Chibi aliens was god tier? How did you not like it?

Keep at it until you finish the Osaka arc, the manga nosedives after that.
>>
Idk, sorta. There's a part where a guy fucks a giant alien titty monster literally made up of naked women.
>>
Gantz is an utter trainwreck with some of the most stilted dialogue and unfocused storytelling I've read, but it remains consistently entertaining reading to see what ridiculous shit they come up with next.
>>
File: 1454811687063.jpg (219KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
1454811687063.jpg
219KB, 1200x885px
>>152881771
>Does this shit get better?
Yes
>>
Read Inuyashiki, it's better.
>>
>>152881771
You have shit taste.
>>
I really like Gantz, but it's a really huge clusterfuck. Remember the vampires? Remember the rival who dies fighting them? Then they are never mentioned again? Then it goes from hunting down ayy lmao refugees to fighting a full of galactic war.

That shit is crazy.
>>
>>152881771
It gets better, then it gets even worse.
Gantz is a roller coaster of fucking awesome and total dogshit.
Drop it now while you still can or else you'll literally have an aneurysm of pure unbridled rage.
>>
>>152881771
It's a poorly-plotted mess, congratulations on having good taste. If tits, gore, and badly-done digital art don't sound like enough to make you like something, then avoid this shit at all costs.
>>
File: 1466800226074.png (294KB, 473x424px) Image search: [Google]
1466800226074.png
294KB, 473x424px
>>152881886
Kill yourself, shit taste faggot.
>>
File: 1482969302063.jpg (167KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482969302063.jpg
167KB, 850x850px
>>152882011
Hot fucking damn. I knew this series had some sex scenes but holy fuck.
>>
I liked Gantz even though the plot and ending are shit.
>>
File: 014.png (398KB, 946x1400px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
398KB, 946x1400px
Yes, you still need to meet my favorite secondary.
>>
>>152882011
I thought humans hated all aliens in gantz. Then again I didn't make it past the buddha temple.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.