[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Higurashi is now real life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Higurashi.jpg (159KB, 496x407px) Image search: [Google]
Higurashi.jpg
159KB, 496x407px
So Higurashi was actually real all this time. What's next? Are they going to prove that witches exist?

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-microbes-altruistic-behavior.html

>In a new paper, researchers in Israel have theoretically shown that microbes could influence their hosts to act altruistically. And this influence could be surprisingly effective, with simulations showing that microbes may promote the evolution of altruistic behavior in a population to an even greater extent than genetic factors do.

>The researchers in the new study have proposed that microbes may induce a person to help others because the close physical contact (for example, food-sharing, co-sheltering, and grooming) increases the transmission of the microbes from one person to another. So when someone does something nice for us, we are not just the recipient of a kind act, but also of their microbes.

>The results showed that, as long as horizontal transmission (between individuals) of microbes is allowed, altruism-inducing microbes can take over the population, leading to microbe-induced altruism. This result occurs even when only a very small percentage of the population initially carries these altruism-inducing microbes. The simulations also revealed that the evolution of altruism is successful because the microbes have a chance to either meet genetically related microbes in the recipient or infect and transform some of the recipient's microbes into relatives.

>In a variation of this model in which altruism can also be induced by host genes, the researchers found that genetically encoded altruism does not evolve, but microbe-induced altruism continues to evolve whether or not genetic factors are present. Further simulations showed that, although there are some cases in which altruism encoded in genes can persist, microbe-induced altruism persists more often. Overall, the results suggest that microbes may play a dominant and previously overlooked role in the evolution of altruistic behavior.
>>
I don't remember anything like that on Higurashi, but then it's been a long time.
>>
If Higurashi is real then why can't I Hanyuu's horns?
>>
File: Hanyuu.jpg (106KB, 800x674px) Image search: [Google]
Hanyuu.jpg
106KB, 800x674px
And just what do you want to do with her horns?
>>
Most of the DNA in the human body is not human DNA.
>>
>>152880910
If I pulled off those horns, would she die?
>>
>>152882724
No, she would just have very bad memory
>>
>>152882724
It would be extremely lewd
>>
>>152880469
Meh, I thought for a moment that it was about a new live action or something like that. Moving on
>>
OH i'd DESIRE her horns

ryu seems sort of ded
>>
File: fedora.png (613KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
613KB, 1280x720px
>>152883087
He already announced another WTC though and put out two VNs last year, along with manga.
>>
>>152880641
Story was about bacteria. Anyone who lives in the town for a prolonged period of time develops these bacteria in their body.

If you stress too much, or leave the town for awhile, the bacteria suddenly cause you to go crazy and kill everyone. Once you go crazy due to the bacteria you can't ever live a normal life again, you claw at your throat in the later stage of the symptoms, and die.

The government knows about it, which is why they allow the destruction of the town in most endings of the game. Rika is the queen bee, staying near her will prevent the bacteria from freaking out or something, according to Takano's theory. But this isn't actually proven, and may be bull. She's died in some endings and no one went crazy. But in most endings the villain threatens that everyone in town is going to go crazy when Rika dies since she's the queen host, so the government allows the assault on the town and everyone is wiped.

Also the bacteria are aliens or something
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.