[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Axed http://otakomu.jp/archives/499562.h tml

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: C3beC84UoAArmCH.jpg (149KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
C3beC84UoAArmCH.jpg
149KB, 540x800px
Axed http://otakomu.jp/archives/499562.html
>>
Does anyone even care at this point ?
>>
>Axed
Not everything that dies was murdered.
Some things reach a natural conclusion.

Some stories end because the story is over. Some, because the author doesn't want to continue anymore.
>>
Guess either Yabuki or the writer is tired of this. I really don't see Shueisha being the one who dropped the axe on it's head.
>>
>>152857699

True, I didnt mind TLR since it was just plain short fun without any real story, Darkness got a lot into that and most of the problems that it added are solved at this point.

Not everyone is like Seo that drags it as long as he can and not everything is like Pastel that WILL NEVER FUCKING END EVER!
>>
Wait what TLR was axed?
>>
Hope there won't be a fucking sequel or anything.
>>
>>152857789
Pastel just ended literally a week ago.
>>
>>152857659
Does anyone know series name of the one beside Kono Oto Tomare?
>>
>>152857828
>inb4 sequel with nana replacing momo and rin replacing darkness
>>
File: 1349215824463.jpg (232KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1349215824463.jpg
232KB, 863x752px
>>152857789
>Pastel
holy fucking shit, that thing is still going on?
>>
>>152857869
Kemono Jihen. It's okay so far.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK???????????
THIS CAN'T BE REAL
>>
>>152857908
>>152857836
>>
File: 1413920693441.png (138KB, 395x393px) Image search: [Google]
1413920693441.png
138KB, 395x393px
Wait, so Haruna crashed down the harem plan so hard not even the series survived?
>>
>>152857694
It's one of my favorite series and I'm glad it doesn't get dragged out too much.
11 years with 1 year break - so 10 years is perfectly fine length for a good manga.

>>152857735
With it never going on hiatus for 7 years, getting color pages nearly every month, I doubt the illustrator hated drawing this.
>>
>>152857987
It says harem above the girls heads. So the next few chapters will be Haruna vs harem plan
>>
>>152857659
wait what
>>
>>152857694
Big threads every month, good seller in the magazine

People care
>>
>>152857659
>Axed
Delete this you faggot
>>
>>152857659
This can't be real
>>
Wait, really?

No harem ending?
>>
>>152857659
>axing one of your cashcows
>>
>>152858249
>■ To Love-Ru Darkness
>Which one do you choose? Is it paradise ...?
>The decision of Rito to suffer is! Is it?

>10th anniversary of the series & Climax series! >Look at the end of the paradise plan!

Not canceled, just entering the climax, hopefully it will be a literal climax.
>>
>>152857836

Ok, that a sign of the End of Days .. if anyone needs me, I will be in the basement building a bunker ...
>>
File: love_ru_162_19_rhfk.jpg (262KB, 728x1060px) Image search: [Google]
love_ru_162_19_rhfk.jpg
262KB, 728x1060px
please just don't end it too abruptly.
How many more chapters to go?
>>
>>152857659

Cool. Finally it's ending. I want to see his next work. TLR is amazing and all, but the story has been exhausted. There's nothing left but to conclude Rito's relationship path. Harem or single choice. The whole Darkness thing was resolved months ago, perhaps even a year, now? Wew...
>>
>>152857659
I doubt it was axed. Yabuki and Hasemi probably decided to tried to give this series an ending because their is really nowhere else to go honestly. Unless, they are planning a fake-out and going to make another To-Love-Ru sequel under a new name since the term Darkness in the story title already lost it meaning in the story.
>>
>>152857659
Any bets on how it will end?
>>
>>152858814
> TLR: Galaxy Conquerors
>>
Just noticed there's another thread about this already >>152857429
>>
FUCK NO!
This can't be happening.

I feel so empty inside...

>>152858111
It says (from what I can tell, but I am not very good at Japanese):

>Will he choose one person...? Oh a harem...?
>What will the troubled Rito choose...!?
>It's the 10 year anniversary and the show's climax! Watch what happens to the harem plan!

Since it says the show's 10 year anniversary, it is pretty safe to say that it's the entire series, not just Darkness (which has not been running for 10 years).
Not sure about what you other thing, but since they say it's the climax of the series, I think it is about to end.
>>
>>152859285
If TLR ends I give up all hope on manga.
>>
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-list/2015-05-02/.87668

1. Welcome to Sugar Pot (Japan) Yuzupon's racy manga was one of the first officially pulled after the passing of Tokyo's Youth Healthy Development Ordinance put "harmful publications" in its sights. Other targeted works include Oku-sama wa Shōgakusei (My Wife Is an Elementary Student) and the incest-romance manga Aki Sora. Both also went out of print after the law passed, although Oku-sama wa Shōgakusei was able to continue online with some help from Ken Akamatsu (Love Hina). To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness and Yosuga no Sora were also evaluated. Whether more series will find similar fates due to the upcoming Japan 2020 Olympics remains to be seen.

>tfw TLR got axed because of the Olympics
>>
>>152857659

>Axed

Isn't TLR:Darkness one of the biggest selling echii/harem series out there?

Pretty sure this is just Yabuki trying to move on to something else.
>>
>>152859893
Bleach was still in the top 20 sellers but got axed, sales don't mean everything. There could've been editorial disputes etc
>>
TLR Got axed, Bleach ended, Pastel ended, Keit-ai is the best selling anime movie of all time.

what a year to be alive
>>
>>152859944

Bleach had been consistently sitting at the bottom of the rankings in Jump for a while. Not to mention Kubo was physically ill and couldn't take it anymore.

I can't find the interview right now but Kubo apparently couldn't physically deal with the stress anymore and he wanted to end the manga on his terms not the editors.

I'll post it once I find it.
>>
>>152859944
How do you know that it was axed instead of Yabuki and Hasemi deciding to end the series because of how long it has lasted?
>>
>>152859483
Moralfag mass execution when?
>>
>>152857659
>Axed
Fuck off
>>
>>152860028

>His doctor told him it was just a cold. In the past, he would get better in a day or so. But this suddenly changed. He’d be bedridden for a week. Whenever JUMP Magazine would have a double issue [and therefore be on a break the next week], he’d stay in bed the entire week to rest. But after a while, that stopped working too. Whenever he thought he was better, he’d get a cold again. No matter what he did. It was an endless cycle.

He felt pathetic. He felt he was failing as a mangaka. A mangaka is someone who delivers a manga with a set quality within a set time. So should he really continue the series? Should he stop? But the story is only halfway finished. What should he do? How should he end it? He thought about this every, every, every single day.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/17/bleach-author-shares-emotional-story-of-ending-manga
>>
>>152860244
> But the story is only halfway finished
How
>>
>>152860340
There were a lot of loose plot points. In particular, Kubo wanted to make the final enemy faction be based off the French, and there were supposed to be some other prisoners locked up with Aizen that were supposedly relevat.
>>
>>152860431

That could have been interesting. Always thought he was going to make a Hell arc too. It was hinted in the beginning of the series when they were sending souls back to SS.

Looking back on it, Bleach had a really promising start. Sad it all went to shit.
>>
>>152860431
Fucking hell, Kubo. No wonder he got literally sick of it all.
>>
>>152860545
Burn-out syndrome. It can affect everyone.
>>
>>152860431
>relevant*
>>
We need the chapter to confirm if things seem like they are for sure ending or not.

And I mean, the original series ended and gave us darkness so I'm not sure it means anything even if darkness ends.
>>
>>152860639

If it ends it has nothing to do with the publisher and everything to do with Yabuki. Darkness is one of SQ's top series and has been a consistent bread winner for years.

I'd rather the series went on a short reprieve and came back again like they did between TLR and Darkness. However, I think it is definitely ending this time around. I think Yabuki has run out of ideas and/or wants to move on to something new.
>>
>>152859483
>tfw TLR got axed because of the Olympics

He should do a Patreon and just continue releasing it online.
>>
>>152860244
So that's why it went to shit.

He got the Japanese Cold (also known in western medicine as some known Terminal Disease).

Poor Guy.
>>
>>152857659
I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>152859956
>Bleach ended
Kubo realized that he was only mortal.
>>
>>152860879
>I think Yabuki has run out of ideas and/or wants to move on to something new.
Ecchi SoL.

The daily life of a Polygamist?
>>
File: 01_070.jpg (188KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
01_070.jpg
188KB, 959x1400px
>>152857909
Thanks, anon. It's not bad. I like the MC.
>>
>ending is axed

I love this meme.
Bleach and reborn weren't axed either, they ended like shit but not axed.
>>
>>152862056
I don't know about Reborn. Amano even posted a page from the next arc she was planning in her twitter.
Did she really give up of the new arc by herself?
>>
>>152862219
It's rankings were up and down but not enough for an axe, she must have decided to end it instead of taking the risk to end in the middle of another arc.
>>
>>152862056
Bleach was. It was too obvious from ending.
>>
>>152864560

What was obvious? That it consistantly sold more than enough volumes for JUMP to keep it running.

Bleach fell from grace hard but it never reached the level some of these new series have. It still sold more than enough volumes to maintain it as a profitable series.

Kubo was just tired and didn't want the editors to take the series away from him and milk it to the point where they would actually have to axe it.
>>
>>152864560
Kubo said it ended how he wanted it too.
>>
>will he choose one or the harem?
>Haruna confesses and tells Rito to fuck off with that harem nonsense
>Haruna end vs Harem end
How amazing would it be to see Haruna get BTFO and have to watch while Rito and co fly off into the stars without her.
>>
>>152864891
>Bleach fell from grace hard but it never reached the level some of these new series have.
Bleach was getting beaten by almost every series that came after it (AssClass, Haikyuu, Souma, MHA) and its rankings were pure shit.

>Kubo was just tired and didn't want the editors to take the series away from him and milk it to the point where they would actually have to axe it.
Is this the new excuse you Bleachfags are using? Forget the fact that there were two novels announced at the end of the series. Everything about the last stretch screams "it got axed" and its hilarious to see you fags defend it.
>>152865127
Of course he would say something like that. So he planned to end the last fight in the most unsatisfying way possible, not tie up loose ends and have a lazy seaway into a sequel?
>>
>>152857659
Was about time, if after Haruna's confession this didn't progress in some direction I was ready to drop it.

At least now we know it will lead to something, what? I don't care, but was time to move on.
>>
>pastel finally ended
>parallel is still superior despite being only 4 volumes long

Fucking karma, Kobayashi
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.