[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Tomoko be a good mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0513.jpg (80KB, 997x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
80KB, 997x802px
Would Tomoko be a good mother?
>>
I don't think so. She would probably isolate her children from society like she did with herself.
>>
No, she's too young and immature.
>>
>>152854090
Deep down, Tomoko is a very ugly person. Her quirks are just the outer parts of her arrogance and selfishness.

She will not have a good life or a family. She´ll die alone.
>>
>>152854090
Oddly enough she could be a very good mother.
>>
I think that when she grows up she'd be an amazing mother of our children.
>>
>>152855185
Just because I let you take care of them doesn't make them yours.
>>
i can see her bagina you sick pedo
>>
>>152855156
How so?
>>
No, realistically speaking, her social anxiety would kost likely prevent her from bonding with her child, she'd feel so awkward around them that they would left them unattended
>>
>>152855144

Something's wrong with your keyboard, Pablo? Or is this a frog?
>>
>>152855784
Her being a shut in guarantees she is going to expend time with her children like every good wife should do, as show in one of the chapters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.