[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE HECK WAS HIS PROBLEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: eden-east-1.jpg (88KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
eden-east-1.jpg
88KB, 680x478px
WHAT THE HECK WAS HIS PROBLEM
>>
Cops.
Do you need glasses?
>>
>>152852534
I enjoyed this show.
What's /a/'s opinion on it?
>>
>>152852592
It had potential but it was completely wasted on boring romance.
>>
This was probably the best first episode of any anime I've ever watched

The series itself was good but didn't exactly live up to it. Never watched the movies
>>
>>152853066
>Never watched the movies
You did yourself a favor.
>>
>>152852592
Great cinematic timing, but not much else.
>>
>>152853014
This desu familia. It needed to have more action and no romance. I don't know why they keep putting fucking romance and love garbage into otherwise great shows. The TV part was great mainly because it didn't have a shitload of romance shit, but then it went downhill from there in the movies.
>>
>>152852592
I liked it. Great first episode, shit got a bit weird at the end, but it had great threads when it aired. I still remember the /a/ shitstorm when that lady randomly grew wings at the hotel room and nobody could tell if shit was going into fantasy territory or not.
>>
The movies completely ruined everything good that the series had built up.
>>
Great OP/Ed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypm4eLQLpf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9896cYPaFf0

>We will never have another School Food Punishment
>>
File: Picture 57.png (761KB, 917x710px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 57.png
761KB, 917x710px
>>152853117
You forgot your pic.

Also, Wasted Potential: The Animation.
>>
>>152853477
>the fucking missile scene

never seen anything else like it. really disappointed to hear that the movies are so bad
>>
The TV series was great, easily in the 8-9 territory, but the movies were anti-climatic let downs that didn't do the series justice.

Speaking of this show, when are we getting another Kamiyama-directed anime? I'm game.

After looking it up, apparently he's been working on some film due this year, but it doesn't look like his usual stuff.
>>
>>152852534
Great OST, great premise, shit development and ending.
>>
I tried watching it once when I was considerably stoned. I fell asleep after the first episode, had a dream about boring conversations in a conference room, was awoken by the cinematic timing, then ordered a large pizza and ate the entire thing by myself
10/10 animu
>>
>>152854583
>i hate anime and i love pizza
Bet you are an american.
>>
>>152854635
Geass was my AOTY if you're curious
>>
File: 1437700629915.gif (2MB, 431x306px) Image search: [Google]
1437700629915.gif
2MB, 431x306px
>>152852554
>glasses
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.