[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wiz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1484773345249.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484773345249.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Okay, seriously, what is the point of her character? She suddenly appeared one episode without an explanation and suddenly became a principle member of the cast. Despite this, her actions have no direct consequence to the plot and she does not advance the narrative in any way whatsoever. In fact, if you removed her nothing in the story would change at all. Seriously, why is she there?
>>
>>152839675
OP is a Faget!

Watch it again.
>>
>>152839675
>In fact, if you removed her nothing in the story would change at all. Seriously, why is she there?

Sounds familiar. Why are you here?
>>
File: OP.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OP.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>152839675
OP's a faggot and a secondary? Neat, two in one.
>>
>>152839675
reoccurring is not the same as being a principal character.
>>
>>152839675
>op
>secondary pleb
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>152839675
>Okay, seriously, what is the point of her character?
Tits. Saggy tits to be precise.
>>
>>152840084
I don't think it's possible for OP to be more of a disappointment, so who cares?

I'm more worried that Aqua might only get 2 or 3 episodes for her entire volume.

>>152840189
Nah, she's here because Kazuma needs a platform to sell goods without having to go on a several year trip S&W style to buy his own shop. She also has the DEEPEST LORE with the next main character to be introduced.
>>
Okay, seriously, what is the point of OP's existence? He suddenly appeared one day without an explanation and suddenly started a thread. Despite this, his actions have no direct consequence to the board and he does not contribute to society in any way whatsoever. In fact, if you removed him nothing in the world would change at all. Seriously, why is he there?
>>
>>152839675
In the first OST the last track is a Drama CD of the crew meeting Wiz for the first time
>>
>>152839675
She'll have her role (and a lot of jokes) when new demon general arrives.
>>
File: 1460610377985.jpg (67KB, 416x508px) Image search: [Google]
1460610377985.jpg
67KB, 416x508px
Secondary pleb! *reads ESL translations of a harem in paste bin*
>>
Konosuba is a silly isekai comedy. She's a cute girl and allows for comedic situations. What else do you need?
>>
>>152839996
>/thread
>>
File: catwiz.webm (658KB, 304x458px) Image search: [Google]
catwiz.webm
658KB, 304x458px
breast girl
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.