[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why did jitsu wa watashi wa flop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jitsuwa6.jpg (215KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jitsuwa6.jpg
215KB, 800x1134px
Why did jitsu wa watashi wa flop?
>>
>>152834627

The voices were not like in the manga.
>>
Oh hey, I was watching this.
I remember thinking "those are some cute designs", then I got bored a couple of episodes in when the werewolf guy/girl got introduced and just dropped it.
Voices certainly did not help.
>>
>>152834627
- Butchered character designs
- Removing all the charm of the manga
- Somehow managed to remove the comedy
>>
File: 1439841417153.webm (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439841417153.webm
71KB, 1280x720px
Look at these Jitsu manga experts. So intimidating.
>>
>>152834658
Haha I remember this meme am I cool yet?
>>
>>152834627
it wasn't at the same level
it missed something, like the characters seems soulless or that the jokes didn't have the same impact as the manga
I dunno, something feels off
>>
>that asahi face
o god that will haunt my dreams for months now
>>
>>152834627
the last episode wasn't good because it took off the random decisions of Akane, and they did spoilered the ayylien secret and they shouldn't have added the god of unfortune so early
basically, they didn't respect the manga's character's origins
>>
>>152835914
jokes didnt have the same impact because jitsu wa humor came from multiple characters interacting with each other and the anime didnt even cover all the introductions. you never got close to any of the good parts.

the early chapters of jitsu are shit that quickly was dropped ignored or irrelevant.plot like the main guy being unable to lie.
>>
>>152834658
This, the disparity between the voices and the characters. Besides, the manga is kind of retarded.
>>
>>152834627
Because it's Love Hina\DearS tier of shitharem with some nice reactionfaces for disguise.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.