[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just just wasted my time watching this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6068.jpg (152KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6068.jpg
152KB, 640x960px
I just just wasted my time watching this shit
>>
File: Erased.gif (794KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Erased.gif
794KB, 500x281px
>>152830568
>He wasted his time on 2016 AOTY
>>
What does /a/ truly think about it? I loved the concept but the execution was boring and unimaginative.

Also OP is a baiting faggot.
>>
>>152831781
Like the vast majority of stuff this hipster board loves to hate, it was actually ok. Not great or too bad.
>>
I absolutely hated this and had to stop watching before the "shitty" ending came on. Also ep 1 earraped me with its time travel sound affect.
>>
>>152830568
It had great atmosphere, but for some reason it thought making finding the killer's identity a plot priority to the main character while making said identity obvious to the audience was a good idea.
>>
>>152831880
You know anon, it's okay to have an actual opinion
>>
Pretty good, a different series from the usual seasonal drab of idols, shit mobage and op mc with girls orbiting their dick.
>>
>>152831708
Literally looks like a fucking fish. God did that shit look awful.
>>
File: sup_nigger_lips.jpg (122KB, 862x483px) Image search: [Google]
sup_nigger_lips.jpg
122KB, 862x483px
>>152832035
Boy anon do I have the show for you then
>>
>>152830568

>MC is given magical powers because the plot is retarded and he can travel back in time to try and fix something

literally the worst kind of shit and it's so fucking popular these days. fucking nips need to move on.
>>
>>152832253

you seem too upset to be talking about literal cartoons.
>>
File: Concept_Art_Hiro.png (255KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Concept_Art_Hiro.png
255KB, 600x800px
The first half was passable.
I was ok with stretching my suspension of disbelief with the whole super power shit, but it quickly loses any good will you have left for the show after that.
The last half gets rid of any remotely interesting plot elements and drops plot arcs for no reason. Worst of all, it turns into a bad rip-off the butterfly effect. There is literally no closure, it just rushes towards the end halfheartedly.

I was so sad after finishing it because I actually had high hopes for it, but it just left me empty and disappointed.

P.S.
The anime adds this nonsense fujobait scene with Hiromi that's obviously telegraphed as romantic for no reason. It might have been so that the NTR ending stings the viewer more? idk.
>>
>>152832788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPABBsm9ND4

Atleast the ending is nice.
>>
The manga did shit better but regardless the last couple episodes kind of ruined shit for me, soon as we found out who the villain was the hype died and it stopped being a real "thriller"
>>
>>152832788
>bad rip off of the butterfly effect movie
This is saying something because that movie wasn't good at all
>>
Most disappointing show I've seen in a while. Normally I'm not one to complain about or blame hype for something being a reason I dislike it, as that's not really a statement about the quality of the subject it's a statement that is an attempt to place me above the fans of the subject. But alas, I'm left with no other recourse than to admit I fell for the hype train.
>>
File: aK3b9QN_700b.jpg (51KB, 586x413px) Image search: [Google]
aK3b9QN_700b.jpg
51KB, 586x413px
Hey anons, I watched most of the anime and movies ( including /tv/ ) I wanted to see before I die. I'm considering watching this, I don't care much about whether or not it is actually good, only question I have is can it deliver emotional pulls?
>>
>>152830568
>mfw post-coma
>>
>>152834063
Depends on your autism and how anime pro would you do to this series.
>>
>>152831880
>le epic /a/ hates everything because they hate real animes like dee bee zee and cowboy beebop
Did you forgot that /a/ actually really liked this Anime and it was the most popular show here during that season or were you blinded by the whole cuck meme shit?

Great show, shit ending.
>>
File: 1454806491363.jpg (934KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
1454806491363.jpg
934KB, 1000x706px
>spend loads of time on Kayo route
>easily the best part of the show
>throw together a shitty half assed ending
>MC doesn't even get the girl
It's shit.
>>
>>152830568
This show was close to being a masterpiece but failed at some core concepts. The over-arching plot and the whole present day sections were mediocre, but the past section in the middle was exceptional. The atmosphere and direction were fantastic and it had such a strangely comfy and nostalgic feeling to it despite the dire circumstances and drama surrounding to driving plot. It's core failing was that I couldn't give a shit about finding his mom's killer and even if I did, it was obvious anyway, which made the whole ending segment fall massively flat even ignoring the writing problems there. But damn it if I didn't get invested in saving Kayo-chan and learning about all his friends and hiding out in the bus fort in the snow, that part was really good. Even the damn poster is dripping with atmosphere, they had a lot of good to work with. They should have focused more on that and less on time travel shenanigans. Instead of forcing that whole premise with his mom to set it up, have the kid go back in time from like a year or less after Kayo's death to save her, or even multiple times steins;gate style, getting more information and closer to succeeding each time he goes back for her. Instant classic right there.
>>
>>152833012
I forgot how good the ED was.
Only good thing about the show really.
>>
When I get bigger,big enough to go somewhere by myself,I want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's been in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults,children's or classmates, only is mom. I will fuck his friend when I want to fuck his friend. I will cuck him when I want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when I want to. I will then think about the cuck I left behind. Kids go to school like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When I think about the cuck without me, I can't help but laugh. I want to cuck my friend.
>>
>>152834480
It was up there with Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari, great fucking ED.

Being the only good thing about the show is patently false though. It was nowhere near perfect but saying there was no good in there is typical 1 dimensional /a/ thinking.
>>
I just finished it right now and was thinking of making a thread.

I liked it. It was really well executed despite being painfully predictable. The pacing at times also felt rushed. Kinda dissapointed that Airi wasn't shown more.

I was thinking of picking up the manga so how does it compare to the anime? Is it better paced/executed?

Also, why is my isp blocked? Is that greedy jap still trying to make from this site?
>>
>>152835135
The anime ended very close to the manga, they had to make an original ending for it. I enjoyed both ending, anime forces you to pace according to the scenes presented while being manga you can pace yourself. Thats what I felt. It got a spin off too. Pretty nice to see what happened during his coma.
>>
>>152834309
>spend loads of time on Kayo route
He's actually a grown man working to save his mother's and Kayo's lives, did you actually think he was attempting to manipulate a kid into fucking him? He's better off with Airi anyway.
>>
>>152835431
I kinda liked the anime ending but felt that Airi was forgotten. It would've been better had he tried meeting her at his old workplace. It felt as if there wasn't much development between them.

Still, knowing the manga ending is different is another reason to read it. Thanks.
>>
Just postan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lakrTSnAru0
>>
File: Kanna spoiler.webm (235KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kanna spoiler.webm
235KB, 250x250px
>>152835431
I feel it was really dumb to cut out all the Airi development in the ending though considering shes literally shoehorned into the anime ending.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.