[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it have been better to just have Goku achieve his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: SSJ_Goku_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png (42KB, 416x408px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ_Goku_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png
42KB, 416x408px
Wouldn't it have been better to just have Goku achieve his first Super Saiyan form and nothing else? Why didn't they just have him fight in his base form through the entire series and use SS as a last resort that takes up shit tons of energy instead of adding on forms and making his designs look atrocious?
>>
You're not seriously asking this question.
>>
>>152828322
Not op, but seriously take away from the novelty of the super Saiyan form. It was legendary, and now every Saiyan can do it. I wonder if they'll forget that it is supposed to be a difficult form to achieve and make every Saiyan in U6 a super Saiyan.
>>
People don't care about shit unless it's bigger and more badass. Powercreep is the easiest form of instant gratification.
>>
nobody gives a shit post-Dragon Ball
>>
It should have stopped at Super Saiyan 3.
>>
>>152828744
>It was legendary

It was legendary because nobody knew how to achieve it. Goku did it completely on accident.
>>
>>152828170
Use the catalog retard >>152828611
>>
>>152830691
>i don't care so no one else does
Deflate your ego and then come back.
>>
>>152828170

Nah. SS2 was cool too. SS3 added nothing to anything.
>>
>>152831552
It's not a general, nerd. No matter how much you think it is.
>>
>>152828170
Because people expect to see bigger and better events happening in stories, and problems being solved the exact same way over and over again makes a boring and predictable series.
>>
>>152828170
because Toriyama wanted to save ink
>>
should have stayed with grades and found ways to evolve those separate grades so even grade 3 could be useful
>>
>>152828170
Because Dragonball always introduced big power ups in each arc. Making the power ups visually different was just an evolution of that, and after they did it once they had to do it again.
>>
>>152830691

Your opinion is dumb and you know it.

>>152831371
SSJ3 was horrible. SSJ2 was GOAT
>>
>>152831371
>Super Saiyan 3.

SSJ3 didn't really do much but be a form that eats up energy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.