[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Asuka was blonde, would she be an Aryan stereotype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: blonde asuka.jpg (38KB, 256x678px) Image search: [Google]
blonde asuka.jpg
38KB, 256x678px
If Asuka was blonde, would she be an Aryan stereotype?
>>
>>152824156

Umm. She is blonde??????????????????
>>
File: アスカ.jpg (21KB, 327x445px) Image search: [Google]
アスカ.jpg
21KB, 327x445px
>>152824244
No, she's famously a redhead. Some figures and the manga depict her with yellowish hair and make her look blonde
>>
>>152824156
She would need to have some babies first.
>>
So many years later, still no girl can compete.
>>
>>152824282

I was joking anon, gomen.
>>
>>152824156
> Flink wie Windhunde

No, she's mentally kinda slow.

> zäh wie Leder

she's a crybaby, so no

> hart wie Kruppstahl

and she's also a weakling

0/3 - with luck she could have avoided to get cremated by selling of her body.
>>
>>152824738
>No, she's mentally kinda slow.
She's actually a genius academically, so it seems to be more of a case of her being too hot-blooded and impulsive (not to mention she can't read kanji due to German being her first language).

>she's a crybaby, so no
I'll give you that

>and she's also a weakling
I'll give you that too, because it was done on purpose and highly justified
>>
>>152824390
>he only watched Eva in the last 6 months
Literally the only excuse
>>
>>152824901
>She's actually a genius academically,
Yes, she was introduced as that. sadly you didn't see much of that in the series itself.

it happens way to often that some misterious new heroine get's introduced as kind of a genius and miracle and than don't even get the most simple things. It's like: "look at this overly smart kid, we told her everything...... except for how to put on her own clothes"
>>
>>152825291
Exactly. In many cases, people with high academic skill have poor common sense and/or make bad decisions though (in both fiction and real life), so she isn't overtly a dumbass. i.e. you can depend on her for scientific advice (like in Episode 10) but not tactical advice.
>>
>>152824156
No because she's a fucking mixed breed mutt
>>
Isn't she half Japanese, half American, raised on an American airbase in Germany or something?
>>
>>152825539
1/4 Jap 2/4 German 1/4 American

Mixed breed mutt trash.
>>
>>152824282
S O C U T E
O

U
T
E
>>
She would be axis incarnate if it wasn't for American citizenship
>mfw USS Langley was sunk by nine bombers and no one saw her go down
>>
>>152825663
Okay, I can't tell if you're joking or not, so let me do the math for you:

Mom: 1/2 Japanese + 1/2 German
Dad: 1/1 Burger
Mom + Dad = Daughterr: 1/4 Jap + 1/4 German + 1/2 Burger
>>
>>152826040
And considering she's from Germany, you might as well put some muslim genes in there
>>
>>152824156
Red hair is probably more Aryan than blonde hair as it is rarer and less likely to be passed outside of pure Aryans. Slavs and Finns have blonde hair as examples but they are not Aryans.
>>
>>152826461
>military otaku
he actually served in the military or he's just a military nerd a la that one faggot that's friends with Shinji and 4th child
>>
>>152826627
Blonde is still the stereotype, though.
>>
>>152826627
And micks have red hair, but they're certainly not Aryan.
>>
>>152826679
>military nerd
>shinji's one friend
Yeah, it's called a military otaku you fuck. Kensuke can be considered one too.
>>
>>152826764
so military otakus don't serve in the military and THEN become otakus?
>>
File: 1478149496181.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478149496181.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>152826852
>otakus
It's just otaku for plural.
>don't serve
Serving is not a prerequisite for being a military otaku. You don't have to be an animator to be into anime. If you don't know the meaning of a word, don't use it, because "otaku" refers to alot more than you think it does.
>>
>>152826852
Are you really that retarded or just baiting?
In Japanese word "otaku" means obsession with certain object/subject, be it military equipment, anime, automobiles etc.
>>
>>152826949
>>152826970
its incredibly common for people to get out of the military and become NEET (which, like it or not, is associated with being an anime otaku) where I'm from, so that's where the confusion lies.
>>
>>152826852
Being in the military doesn't really count for much on a resume so once they are tired of it they have harder times getting jobs and often become NEETs.
>>
>>152827864
huh, one more reason for me to dislike those fags.
>>
>>152825663
Truly mix makes for beauty.
>>
What kind of name is asuka for a German?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.