[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think this guy is a good villain? >talks alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Kiraanime01.png (334KB, 383x553px) Image search: [Google]
Kiraanime01.png
334KB, 383x553px
Why do people think this guy is a good villain?

>talks alone in the attic just so that some random kid hears his evil plan
>has no fucking goal besides killing people
>one of his last words was ''boner''
>supposed to be really careful and meticulous yet screams his entire plan in the middle of the street instead of keeping quiet which would he ensure he won
>talks alone in the attic

I won't lie he is entertaining but being entertaining alone does not make you a good villain
>>
I think it has to do with many villains in anime being, well, much like Dio. Kira doesn't have any grand ambitions and just wants to live a quiet life. He even is the protagonist for an episode or two and we get to see him just trying to be normal, which really humanizes him.
>>
>>152820895
Because he isn't a cookie-cutter "I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AHAHAHAHAHA / I WILL RIP OFF EVANGELION'S INSTRUMENTALITY AHAHAHAHA" villain. He's just a mentally-ill psychopathic serial killer.
>>
>being entertaining alone does not make you a good villain
hmm, I won't openly disagree with you but I will question you. I do enjoy my gray morals, but I think black and white morals is acceptable as long as there is another selling point of the series. And in Jojos case, gray morals where never a thing as far as I know(I haven't seen all of it).
>>
>>152821121
I guess I didn't express my point clearly:
He's a good character and also a villan.
>>
>>152820973
>>152820979
Yes he's unconventional but also really fucking dumb, yet people keep praising him
>>
>>152820895
did you miss the "extremely cocky" part of his character?
>has no goal besides killing people
He wants to live a "quiet life and gets the impulse to kill people just a fetich m8
And you can relate to his character more than many main characters
Boner is an amazing last word fuk u
>>
>>152821121
Gray morals are a thing now in jojo
>>
>>152821203
I'm not gonna defend the
but the he's incredibly proud and cocky. It didn't exactly come out of the blue that he would scream his plans in the middle of the streets when he thinks he's totally winning.
>>
>>152820895
A man can't talk alone in his attic?

Is every father supposed to assume their kid set up a system of cameras around the house and is constantly spied on?
>>
>>152821280
Well tbqh
could be explained by saying he's"insane"
Here's your halfassed explanation OP
>>
File: 1450484134080.png (23KB, 142x408px) Image search: [Google]
1450484134080.png
23KB, 142x408px
>>152821280
>>152821323
>>152821351
Just admit he's fucking dumb
>>
>>152821466
Just admit you're wrong you fucking diavolofag
>>
>>152821833
Jokes on you I'm anime only and Kira's my favorite villain so far
>>
>>152821466
Kira's pretty dumb and overconfident for a smart and cautious person.

All those years of killing successfully went to his head.
>>
>>152820895
Isn't kira just very cocky, I mean who wouldn't in his situation
>Killed freely for over a decade
> has a Ghost cat that can get rid of any evidence
> said ghost cat can't be seen by others
> has a explosive romba to track any one
It wasn't like the characters didn't fuck him over for his cockyness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.