[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no Taizai 204

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 16.png (264KB, 904x1300px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
264KB, 904x1300px
New NNT, evil angels and cute demons.
>>
Angels did nothing wrong
>>
>Demons dindu nuffin
>>
>>152819983
>They're all civilians...
>>
It feels like the hype levels are stagnating at zero.
>>
>>152820116
Eh, I'm enjoying this flashback more than I've enjoyed the main story in a long time, despite the cliche'd "angels are evil" thing.
>>
>>152820232
Yeah but there is no hype at all because its just a meaningless flashback
>>
File: you can only choose one.png (148KB, 904x1300px) Image search: [Google]
you can only choose one.png
148KB, 904x1300px
>>152820116
That's because this chapter was pretty predictable and really just served to tie up some plot points(demon massacre) and set up new ones(humans angering Glox). That's kind of the problem with flashbacks, you already have a general idea of what's going to happen.

Also liking dem parallels.
>>
>>152820489
I miss Derriere. So cute.
>>
Apparently the archangels are going to be in the same ballpark as the commandments in terms of power levels, since the 5 commandments didn't seem too concerned about having to fight 3 archangels. Then again Zeldris is more than twice as strong as Galan and still part of the same group. I hope the archangels will have interesting personalities and designs. Ruseduciel is pretty standard fare so far, although I liked the insane face he pulled. I'm guessing the last archangel's going to remain unknown to crank up the hype.
>>
The human is going to rape glox sisers right
>>
>>152820867
NotBan isn't going to be a bad person and I doubt the other humans are that nasty either. I think the cause of Glox's anger is most likely going to be the humans abandoning the forest out of fear of the demons, which then leads to Gerharde getting hurt. Either that or some serious misunderstanding.

>>152820543
The fact that the goddesses killed one of her family members makes me think she's going to be one of commandments that get redeemed at the end of the arc. Galan is stoned, Fraudrin and Mera are dead, Grayroad is imprisoned and just some mutant anyway, Dolor and Glox are going to die training King and Diane or maybe protecting them. Who knows how the brotherly drama is going to be resolved but I'd say Derri and Monspiet are the ones most likely to reluctantly join the good guys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.