[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End of Evangelion: Renewal, or the original End of Evangelion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: EoE.jpg (106KB, 594x698px) Image search: [Google]
EoE.jpg
106KB, 594x698px
End of Evangelion: Renewal, or the original End of Evangelion - which one to watch?

I just finished the series (original episodes + d.c. for 21-24) and loved it, so I want to move on to EoE and Rebuild...
>>
Renewal. Looks a lot better than the old SD version.
>>
>>152805018
Thanks, I just didn't want to miss anything that might have been in the original
>>
On a completely unrelated note why is the next Eva Rebuild Episode called 3.0+1.0 instead of 4.44?
>>
>>152806534
My guess is either trolling, or maybe it's just a mashup of scenes.
>>
>>152806589
I know how they have the rebuild theory that the new ones take place after EoE but I'm guessing the 3.0+1.0 means that the whole story loops. I'm predicting that the next one ends with the beginning of 1.11.
>>
>>152806534
Maybe it follows up on 3 directly, while also elaborating on what happened inbetween 2 and 3 as there was a large gap where lots of shit went down. So it explains the character's actions much more, while progressing the story and characters while trying to get picked up by Misato.

>>152806650
I doubt anyone in the staff cares about the theory. Just like many theories, it's fanfiction that few people clinge on in hopes that Rebuild isn't as shallow or shitty. And that it has some sort of purpose when it really is just an action blockbuster. It doesn't have so much thought put into it.
>>
>>152806534
it's to fill the holes left in 3.0
so it will be a prequel to 3.0 but sequel to 2.0

it will add everything up to the final conclusion on 4.44
>>
>>152807671
>>152806534
I doubt that, most likely the next one will be about Intrumentality again. Its inevitable.
>>
>>152806711
It's more like subtracting purpose, expecting continuity with NGE so its content can be reversed, too, to imagine a secret subplot for a minor character to be protagonist of. Can't get much more fanfic than rewriting a plot to fix it and adding a multiverse.
>>
>>152808363
If they wank to milk Eva for another 10 years they will
>>
>>152809800
checking these
>>
>>152810722
and these
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.