[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anser my question, it a order /a/! Is Nunnally in Sason 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: cg-feat.jpg (59KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
cg-feat.jpg
59KB, 630x420px
anser my question, it a order /a/!

Is Nunnally in Sason 3?
>>
Why wouldn't she be?
>>
>>152779333
Why wouldnt she be?
>>
Who cares?
There'll be a timeskip. She won't be cute anymore.
>>
i'm hoping for a tearful reunion
>>
>>
>>152779333
No Nunnally, no Lelouch.
>>
>>152779333
a new season doesn't seem needed, why do this?
>>
I see little way they can even get the plot of R3 going without something so big happening to her that Lelouch has to come back from the dead/undead/wherever the fuck he is right now.
>>
>>152780007
Money. Geass is still popular as hell.
Also, the series takes place in 2017-2018, so if there's a perfect time to make S3, it's now.
>>
>>152779333
She will be shown at some point if she's alive, but will at the very least be mentioned.
>>
Do you think watching those shitty OVA's will be required for S3?
>>
Why is this show full of plot holes and inconsistencies?
His geass command should last a lifetime according to his experiments but when he used it like this "Answer my question" somehow it only works once. Shouldn't it work everytime he asks a question?
>>
>>152781282
It would work if he specified that the person should answer his questions truthfully indefinitely.
>>
>>152781282
>Question (singular)

Is it hard to understand?
>>
>>152781282
No inconsistency, the geass compels the individual its used on to obey one command lelouch gives. If lelouch had said ''you will answer any and all questions i ask you'' then it'd apply for all time. but the syntax of the statement lelouch made ''answer my question'' implies that its a only a single question.
>>
>>152781282
There are a couple of true plot holes and a bunch of questionable stuff that's not really properly described as such. Not that many true inconsistencies either. Most Geass commands stop working once the action is completed, so the show is more consistent about that than you think.
>>
>>152781282
He asked Cornelia a question during his geass on her, then had a few follow up questions that she answered. She stopped being under geass when her brain determined that the conversation was over.
>>
>>152781445
Yet Kallen answered a lot of his questions you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>152781496
He asked Kallen a shit ton of questions.
Also he asked the professor a specific question but the second time he asked it, it didn't work.
>>
>>152781710
>I want answers (plural)

Oh wow no wonder she gave him multiple. Somehow different commands give different results!
>>
>>152781740
Bruh please learn basic syntax and grammar.. sentence structure is important to determining the command.
>>
>>152781740
Intent matters more than syntax, he could probably just speak gibberish while thinking what he wants them to do and it would still work.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.