[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haruhi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: thing.jpg (332KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
332KB, 600x667px
Realistically, if Dissociation and Surprise are ever adapted, how would they do it? "The alpha/beta swap seems like it would be very difficult to implement properly in animation."
>>
>Realistically
I don't think you get how this works

I would probably do something like the Rick and Morty episode where they keep splitting the timelines and show everything as a split screen, and then when the swaps happen they reverse the order of the screens.
>>
Animate two episodes and broadcast them simultaneously on different channels.
>>
>>152751092
Realistically as in if it happens. It's not going to happen, but if it does then how would it work basically.

The Rick and Morty thing might work, but I'm skeptical.
>>
File: sudoku.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sudoku.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>152750877
You serious m8? Just follow what the LN did.
Alpha. Stuff happens.
Beta. Stuff happens.

You could do some classy visuals by having a dominant color tone or direction style for each timeline. Shit would be cash and the finale would be even better.

WHERE MY FUCKING SEASON 3
>>
>>152754749
it's time to let go
>>
>>152754749
So you want Shinbo on this shit?
>>
File: only 2 allowed - no more.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
only 2 allowed - no more.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>152754806
Why Shinbo?

>>152754790
HERETIC
>>
>>152754859
>You could do some classy visuals by having a dominant color tone or direction style for each timeline
Dominant color tone's are literally shinbo's entire style
>>
>>152754749
>Just follow what the LN did.
>alpha 4 is literally 2 sentences
>beta 4 is 30 pages long
How are you going to fit it into episodes?
>>
>>152755010
Never noticed that, do you have an example?

I was thinking something like how in Disappearance the modified world had cold color tones compared to the original, or how Endless Eight episodes had different direction styles, some of them being more minimalistic, others being warm, or spooky.. you get me
>>
>>152755070
Why would you separate that into episodes? Have the timeline change with a cool transition, like someone closing a door and poof! weird screen that displays an alpha/beta sign, opposite transition in the new timeline (so you'd have that person opening that door). Stuff like that (but not retarded like me)
>>
File: Shinbo.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shinbo.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>152755088
Something like this
>>
File: tumblr_mlfdfaMWNx1sor8q8o7_1280.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlfdfaMWNx1sor8q8o7_1280.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>152755088
>>152755196
A better example
>>
>>152750877
>animated Sasaki never
I just want to shitpost with smug Sasaki pic.
>>
I want to ruin Mikuru's ass.
>>
>>152755230
Oh yeah I see what you mean. It worked well in Monogatari but Haruhi is the opposite in terms of direction, it's far less stylized and more realistic. Just have the difference between colors mood be subtle so it's not too obvious but you still notice it after one or two switches.
>>
>>152750877
I was thinking that maybe the Yasumi branch would be the season finale ending with Kyon opening the door or however it happened, and then there would be the movie following the other branch.

I haven't read the book in a long time so I don't even remember if there's anything movie-worthy in the books that happen. It at least had more shit happening than the Yasumi line.

I feel like a faggot for having thought this out before.
>>
>>152757049
Just make the whole 10th book a 3 hours long movie, really.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.