[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was she such a cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Cunt.jpg (212KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
212KB, 900x975px
Why was she such a cunt?
>>
She wasn't Kaifun.
>>
>>152739202
She was a spoiled teenage girl that felt entitled to having everything she wanted when she wanted.

She was was still a child mentally, whereas Hikaru and Misa grew up as the series progressed (though Hikaru is a dumbass throughout).
>>
File: dont drop the soap.png (299KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dont drop the soap.png
299KB, 960x720px
>>152739208
>lets reenact a wedding
>lol didn't mean it
>hi mom and dad back and after being dead for a year, going now k thanks
>oh its my hot cousin that that i haven't see who knows, let me just jump on his dick.
>has to be reminded that the guy whos gone out of his way to save my life is in the hospital and i should go vist him.

i can go on.
>>
>>152739202
She wasn't in the movie and didn't deserve what she got there.
>>
File: lisalisa.png (182KB, 470x362px) Image search: [Google]
lisalisa.png
182KB, 470x362px
Also why is lisa the best?
>>
>>152739273
She even dragged them to jump into a black hole

Mikumo Guynemer sings Lynn Minmei when?
>>
>>152739202
They made her character a lot more consistent and likeable in DYRL, I found.
>>
>>152739273
>(though Hikaru is a dumbass throughout).
I will never forget the scarf. That fucking scarf man, why Hikaru?
>>
>>152739438
haven't seen it yet but that's good to know.
>>
Focker was too good for this.
>>
>>152739202
Hikaru was more of a jerk than she was a cunt, so it all balances out.
>>
>>152739385
>lisa
>>
>>152739642
>not watching the dubs as a kid.
>>
>>152739663
Burgers please, this is an anime board. A cartoon made of of collages other anime is not an anime.
>>
>>152739704
>of of collages
of collages of*
>>
>>152739321
>lets reenact a wedding
>lol didn't mean it
You think someone scared to death is in the right state of mind to get married?
>>
>>152740433
not in exactly but afterwards she was pretty cold towards him.
>>
>that trollface
>when she mocks "my boyfriend is a pilot"
she was the cunt of cunts
>>
>>152739273
She grows up in the last arc, but otherwise yeah she got left behind.
>>
>>152740540
>>152740540
>>152740540

>when she mocks "my boyfriend is a pilot"

Fuck, forgot about that.
fuck her.
>>
Only /r9k/ hates Minmay.
>>
>>152740694
>Only /r9k/ hates Minmay.

Its a good thing we're on /a/ where a shit girl can be recognized as shit.
>>
The only time she annoyed me was in one scene, I forget the context exactly, bit she's pissed at Hikaru because he missed something or was late due to an attack or something, even she was the one who pressured him into becoming a pilot in the first place.
>>
>>152741188
she gets pissed because he's out defending from an attack and shows up late and doesn't buy her a present.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.