[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hand Shakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: my god.png (408KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
my god.png
408KB, 640x828px
Holy fuck Miyazaki was right. Anime was a mistake.
>>
File: main-imgB.jpg (653KB, 768x1106px) Image search: [Google]
main-imgB.jpg
653KB, 768x1106px
>>
>FlipFlappers is better than Hand Shakers

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>152720459
t. retard
>>
CG animation is an insult to life itself.
>>
>>152719214
>le facebook meme XDXD
>>
>>152719480
When is Star Wars fatty going to show up?
>>
>>152719214
even nips shit on this anime.
>>
>>152719480
This shit is hilarious. It doesn't even look like an official anime, it reminds me more of some random person from deviant arc trying to draw characters in an anime style.
>>
>>152719480
>We need more folds in the trousers
GOT YA COVERED SENPAI
>>
>>152719214
Handshakers is (to date) the best representation of the experience of being locked in a dark closet for an hour only to have someone open the door and shine a laser pointer in your eyes.
>>
>>152719480
>tfw your skinny tie is noticeably wider than your shin
Cool Chucks doe
>>
>>152720459
Big deal
>>
>>152719214
This shows animation is weird as fuck. It's so bad that I feel like it should give me a headache just looking at it, but I don't
>>
>>152720459
I went to Cocktail Corn, ate 10 Corn Parfaits and the resulting gastronomic emergency I had was better than Hand Shakers.
>>
>>152719214
Hand Shakers might just be the worst awful series I've ever seen. I've trudged through my fair share of garbage (Taboo Tattoo, Big Order, Mahou Sensou to name a few) but Hand Shakers has almost nothing going for it.

It has the same cancer-inducingly bad filters of other GoHands series cranked up to 11, it has terrible camera angles forced into nearly every shot where there isn't action and the action itself is terribly animated. I don't even want to start getting into how bad the writing in general is, a line has more dimensions to it than any of these characters and the fight choreography is completely nonsensical.

Is there anybody even watching this for anything but the loli at this point?
>>
I enjoy the loli grunting noises.

It'll be sad when she learns how to talk.

also ninja poplar should've had huge tits.
>>
I'm going to really state something unpopular here, but I believe Hand Shakers is average at worst. It has a certain charm to it that I can't ignore. The first episode was absolute garbage but it's been gradually improving and may even prove worthwhile in the end. It's at least fully coherent which a lot of other shitpiles don't even have the honor of being.

They put a lot of effort into this and I can't ignore that fact, even if the end result isn't the best.
>>
I watch this because I hate myself.
>>
>>152720459
They're both garbage
>>
>>152729350
I watch it, but not for the loli. Is just so horrible, I think is like a textbook example of doing everything wrong on an anime. Boring story, cliche characters, horrible animation, non sensical fanservice (Apparently, having a bdsm session in the middle of a fight is a valid strategy) and forgettable music.

I think the worst thing is how generic is at the end. I mean, is bad, but not enough to turn around the dial back into awesome (see keijo), just bad enough to use it as punch line in bad shows, then forget about it completely.

In retrospective, this is a very sad anime.
>>
>>152729408
>loli
t. retard
>>
>>152719480
This looks like one of those ads for a shitty MMO.
>>
>>152722502
Sup FlipShitter
>>
>>152720459
Yes it was, and Shit Shakers deserves to bomb just as hard.
>>
>>152720459
Dude, fucking Kemono Friends is better than Hand Shakers.
>>
Literally forced animation
>>
>>152733260
FlipShits from /v/, everyone.
>>
>>152720459
Not only Hand Shakers has better animation and visual style too, it also has a story that makes sense. flip flopper hipsters on suicide watch.
>>
>>152729350
You sound like somebody who's only been watching anime for like 6 months
>>
>>152735453
>keHomo Friends
>better
>>
>>152719214
Just because of one bad apple doesn't mean the rest of the apples are bad.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.