[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will /a/ admit that Naruto isn't as bad as everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 290x174px
When will /a/ admit that Naruto isn't as bad as everyone says it is?

I can't think of any other anime with as many memorable characters as Naruto.
>>
Most people here agree on that already anyway.
>>
here get your pity reply, now leave, you smell
>>
>>152709349
I don't know, I always liked it. The plot and dialogues were a big mess but god, the setting, character and place designs, creative techniques, all that shit was top tier. Naruto was undeniably one of the coolest and most imagination stimulating shonens and I have fond memories of reading it as a kid.
That being said, it's a manga for pre-teens, being too serious about it as an adult is cringy.
>>
I just recently finished watching the anime with my little brother and we loved it. I skipped all the fillers.
>>
Let me guess, you're either a youngish teen or started watching it when you were one
>>
>>152709349
It was popular and a shonen, therefore /a/ had every reason to hate it.
>>
>>152709349

Well at least it's better than Area D and Bleach.
But that aint saying much.
>>
What upsets me about Naruto is that it had everything going for it until they decided the manga should be a Uchiha fest with a minimum dosage of 3 new Sharingan moves every bloody chapter.
>>
>>152709349
What I honestly think what happend is that, when Naruto's popularity/fanbase hit it's peak, the very big less desirable part of the fanbase and just kinda cancered it up in here.
So the anons/mods went down on it and deleted every naruto thread and/or spammed it to death to fight of that cancer.
Once it blew over I think Naruto still left a sour taste in a lot of anon's mouth, so whenever a naruto thread popped the anons still went down on it so that /a/ wouldn't be flooded with Naruto again.
Then the newfags came and they saw that naruto was hated here so they started to hate on it too so that they could fit in so it just kinda sticked around over the years untill Hinata won.
This is what I think what happend atleast.
Don't get me wrong Naruto isn't great, but it is far from being the worst anime/manga ever.
It isn't any worse than a lot of the seasonal stuff that people discuss here.
>>
>>152710601
>I skipped all the fillers.

even the arc about Tsunade's dream in Infinite Tsukiyomi where she's reading Jiraiya's non-existent novel about an alternate universe version of the characters, that includes Edo Tensei Hizashi as Tobi-with-Byakugan?
>>
>>152711964
>even the arc about Tsunade's dream in Infinite Tsukiyomi where she's reading Jiraiya's non-existent novel about an alternate universe version of the characters, that includes Edo Tensei Hizashi as Tobi-with-Byakugan?
Don't remind me of that filler had an actual interesting concept, but they just made it an even shittier shorter version of the actual plotline with minor differences.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.