[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss. I personally rate it a 9.7/10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: terror-1024x575.png (937KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
terror-1024x575.png
937KB, 1024x575px
Discuss.

I personally rate it a 9.7/10.
>>
I personally rate your taste shit/10.
>>
>>152704147
not an argument
>>
File: thank you no terror.jpg (66KB, 680x309px) Image search: [Google]
thank you no terror.jpg
66KB, 680x309px
I rate it dropped at episode 2/10
>>
>>152704294
yah but there was a reason as to why they didn't kill people with the terrorist attacks

also, just because you wanted to see people get blown up by sand n*ggers is not an argument
>>
>>152704071
It was terrible and the fact that normalfags think it's a deep and mature anime disgust me . Even SAO was deeper
>>
>>152704071
Trash anime for edgy kids
>>
File: OH MY GOD JC.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD JC.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
YER KIDDIN
>>
>>152704071
it was okay until the last episode took a bit stinky slimy dump all over it
then it plummeted to 0/10 in mach speed
>>
>>152704404
The "no one was seriously injured" is indefensible bullshit. Impossible to take anything seriously after that kind of kids cartoon logic.
>there was a reason as to why they didn't kill people
Literally world trade center size building in the middle of a city being destroyed kills people, saying it didnt makes your show into some kind of dream sequence where nothing makes sense.
>>
>>152704404
A shitty reason to go with the shitty plot. If they weren't prepared to kill people they shouldn't have been blowing up buildings. That's pretty basic.

Also airport fucking chess.
>>
>>152704071
>decimal rating
>this retarded anime with flowery EMP nukes
quality post, anon
>>
>>152704071
Aesthetically pleasing, shitty plot.
>>
>>152704071
It sucks.

but at least it didn't end up being the third part of the watanabe trilogy and instead space dandy was, that way I can just ignore it exists forever.
>>
>>152704071
9.7 you infedel Thats too low 911/10 is a more fitting .Here have an Aloha Snackbar to wake you up
>>
I liked it until that black chick showed up. Was a solid 7 before her then dropped to a 5 real fast for me
>>
>>152704071
Ajin does terrorism better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.