[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this show the high point of the anime medium?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: kirby.gif (404KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
kirby.gif
404KB, 500x338px
was this show the high point of the anime medium?
>>
MAXIMUM PINK
>>
HE COMES RIGHT
>>
KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY
>>
>>152698504
THAT'S THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW!
>>
>>152698356
>bottom tier
Yeah no
>>
>>152698904

but i still don't know who is the star of the show
>>
I NEED A MONSTAH TO CLOBBAH THAT DERE KIRBEY
>>
>>152699019

YA BETTA GET IT WIT A MONEY BACK GARANTEE
>>
>cgi
>>
>>152698356
Wow, I can't tell if stuff is going in or out.
>>
>>152698356
Yes
>>
still yes
>>
>that fucking apocalypse arc
>that fucking playground
Fug
>>
File: 1447916306605.gif (1023KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1447916306605.gif
1023KB, 500x330px
Ha, far from it.
>Show about Kirby
>Make it so that he can't speak and add an annoying OC to talk for him
Even Dedede and Escargon couldn't save it. Hackurai fucked up Kirby after the amazing portrayal he had in Crystal Shards and it bled into the games, too.
>>
>>152702572
jesus fuck, my brain was all ok until you said this
What have you done, anon
>>
>>152706287
Sakurai wasn't responsible for Crystal Stars
>>
>>152706287
Shimomura made Crystal Shards

Sakurai only knows how to do single-player kid's games
>>
I thought the style of the art worked well with the 3d character animation style and that when both types of characters were on the screen it wasn't a weird mix, looked good. Otherwise very plain, no crazy sakuga or anything like that. The setting was drawn with character and love though, looked fantastical enough. The overall visual quality is not great though, not aided by the age of it and its releases.

The episode plots were varied and interesting for the most part and sometimes had references to pop culture. The comedy is simplistic, for children, which is something I tend to appreciate more than "highbrow" social commentary sort of stuff.

Meta Knight, DeDeDe, Escargon, and a lot of the villiagers too, all great characters. You root for them naturally care about them. Meanwhile Kirby feels more like a plot device than a character. The ministers nofun daughter is kind of annoying, but there are enough fun all the time characters to make up for it.

Yes definitely, the high point of the medium.
>>
>>152698356
best use of cgi in an any anime longer than 12 episodes
>>
>>152706549
>>152706602
I know that, I'm saying Sakurai fucked up by not going with that and opting for that poyo shit.
>>
>>152706899
Nips aren't like American writers where literally everyone has to pick up after someone else's trash

They tend to just completely ignore any and all shit they haven't worked on
>>
>>152698356
Was this the apex of YouTube videos?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pgNLUhH4RQ
>>
>>152707909
YES
>>
>>152706810
It had cgi?
>>
>>152707909
>song-fait by linkin park

This is the most 2007-2008 video ever made
>>
File: 1428615387311.png (195KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1428615387311.png
195KB, 500x370px
>>152710267
King Dedede was pretty much CG for most of the show
>>
>>152710267
>>152707909
Shit judging from that video Kirby was mostly CGI too, didn't even notice that when I watched it...
>>
>>152712278
Huh.
>>
Personally I would go with S1 pokemon as the height of the medium, I can't say my opinion is conclusive but:

>Comparable/ on par writing
>Much more successful, managed to fuel an international craze
>>
>>152718719
The anime certainly helped, but the game did well before it.
>>
>>152720018
The game being a hit in Japan was what sparked the anime in the first place

The anime was what helped the games successful elsewhere
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.